Me likey

me likey

i bet they taste like little slops of shit

thanks for the fresh meme

why does anyone think this is funny

Because gen Z shitters keep dying from eating them.

Posting their deaths would be funny. This is just "Hey, guys, here's a thing."

okay the fuck is with the slops of shit guy saying slops of shit in like every thread?

...andy?

>okay the fuck

It comes from the 'drink bleach' meme which is pretty forced and only used by the saltiest of children. This whole tidepod thing feels even more forced and it's such a 'durrr' meme it's past insulting to anyones general intelligence.

When I was a kid memes were actually interesting

t. shitty slop cook

trust me they dont
ive had both

How would you rate the slops of shit? How were they prepared? I imagine they'd go well in a stew.

>i posted it again! haha xD

am i the only one hoping this is culling the heard a bit?

That's not what it's from. It's because there have been news stories and talks about people wanting to eat tide pods because they look like candy. It's used similarly because eating tide pods kills you, but that's not the origin

i popped 1 of these for the meme and had 2 go 2 the hospital xD

i got mad respek at school tho

>"Trust me, I'm a meme expert"

Tide Pod and Not Lacking challenges are great desu. Think of how many failures are removed from the gene pool

unfortunately it really isnt, there are more stupid people being born than dying everyday. Idiocracy here we come

based slop of shit poster

Go back to /b/

The worst part is last time I'vd heard about this, there have only been very few reported deaths.

You really should try them, they're great actually.

If this keeps up they're going to start adding adding a bitterant to the pods. You're cloths will smell like ass and it will be these tards fault.

There's no point in that. It's fucking detergent, it probably tastes terrible

설렌다 me likey
Me likey likey likey
Me likey likey likey
두근두근두근 heart heart
Me likey
Me likey likey likey
Me likey likey likey
두근두근두근
자꾸 드러내고 싶지 자꾸만
사소한 것 하나까지 전부다
작은 화면 속에 내가 제일 예뻐 보이고파
아직은 감춰 이런 내 마음 꾹꾹

>lets combine the Switch licking meme with the Tide Pod chewing meme!
That would only encourage them.

me likey

What about the plastic coating? They could add something bitter to that if it doesn't already taste bad too. And yeah it's concentrated detergent so it already tastes pretty bad as soon as it hits your tongue.

It's all about the aftertaste.

the poom poom