Did you know that you can use an immersion blender to combine tomato soup with bread to thicken it without using dairy?

Did you know that you can use an immersion blender to combine tomato soup with bread to thicken it without using dairy?

Yeah. You can also do it without the blender. The bread dissolves in moisture.

I didn't know that but it still looks like a big slop of shit.

Or instead of making tomato soup you can make gazpacho and say no to being a pleb.

What's wrong with using corn starch to thicken tomato soup?

hell yeah, pappa al pomodoro is delicious

Or you could just fucking use dairy.

>there are people who don't make tomato soup with whole milk

Off my board.

Why would I want to consume that much estrogen?

Because you produce enough testosterone on your own that you don't need to bitch and moan about hormones in your food.

Estrogen doesn't kill testosterone. You can have high levels of both and still grow breasts and even lactate.

that 'go 'za looks like a big slop of shit

Or just use some kind of starch to thicken it? You know, like a normal human being?

Don't make assumptions about that sissy having any testosterone.

>being this ignorant of culinary history

Oh, I didn't know we're now into CULINARY HISTORICAL REENACTMENT!

Bread bowls are the worst. Making them pretzel bread is a culinary atrocity.

Just because milk didn't work for you, doesn't mean that it makes other people into traps

Did you know that you can use an immersion blender to combine tomato soup with bACON to thicken it without using dairy?

That's a great looking Chi'go 'Za

That looks so good.

Go 'za is ubiquitous in Chi town if you want to try an authentic tomato soup in a bread bowl.

just as funny as it was the first hundred thousand times

shut it ya big slop of shit

Carrots always go floppy and sad before I can eat them all so I'll boil some of them, mash them up, and freeze them in small portions. I use that as a thickening agent.

Bread is a starch, and normal human beings make terrible thickeners.