Liberalism BTFO'd. Holy shit, I'm redpilled

Liberalism BTFO'd. Holy shit, I'm redpilled.

Welcome to the resistence white brother

redpill meemees aside, the guy was actually intelligent

I'm a leftist, lmao.

where should i start with him?

Left-Right, once you know what the Jew is up to you're on board with me

you know he is intelligent when the guy was a fucking nazi and the leftist academia still takes him in good faith.

The Concept of The Political. It's a 60 page essay where he outlines, well, his concept of the political. Spoiler: it's the dichotomy friend/enemy. It critiques liberalism pretty heavily too.

So Heidegger also counts

NAZBOL GANG WE IN HERE

Capitalism is the united enemy of both nazbol and communism. Don't pretend you have nothing in common

Politics =/= political philosophy.

wrong, communism is sub-liberal, nazbol is post-liberal

Its not about social issues

bump

Great blog post.

Veeky Forumserally who?

correct, it is about metaphysics and aesthetics.

What's funny, of course, is that the Nazis eventually had no use for Schmidt, and he bailed before shit truly hit the fan.

Same with that one economist the Nazis had who advocated an end to lending with interest and a crackdown on international banking. The Nazis had some interesting thinkers involved in their early years, but it all went to shit once Hitler and his druggy goons assumed full control. Just goes to show you that you can't trust populares to do anything right.

DONT BRING /INT/ MEMES HERE YOU FUCKO

This man, in my country he is everything.

>forgotten nazi political philosopher btfo'd anything

He literally is just terrorized about the other and that is it. You have now understood the entire depth of The Concept of the Political

I cant believe "redpill" faggots are this easy to see through

t. Shitskin other

>this is your brain on liberalism