What don't more authors work on their physical fitness?

What don't more authors work on their physical fitness?
Does not an aesthetic body create more aesthetic output?

too busy reading and writing

Isn't he the guy who was obviously a hardcore homosexual exhibitionist, but was born in a time period where he couldn't fully embrace it so tried to overthrow the government because he was so sexually frustrated?

And who says they don't?

So you're telling me that someone who cares about art/writings, while also obsessing with male body image is probably a full blown homosexual?

Good lord hahaha
Also he looks like one of those gachimuchi fellas

damn son, are you a psychoanalyst or what?

>too busy to find 45 minutes 3 times a week to exercise
sure thing bud

Doesn't Haruki Murakami run practically every day?

Why do people still push the "Mishima was closeted" meme? He wasn't compensating for anything or hiding anything, he was openly being the largest faggot he could possibly be.

People who are good in art / aesthetics are usually mid-level fit / healthy. Fat people generally have bad taste from lack of cultural involvement and energy to really labor through ideas, but people who are usually extremely buff and athletic their whole lives dont necessarily have the best aesthetics either, because they come from a more ordinary perspective without venturing too far from it. There are exceptions though, artists who are great athletes, started in football etc., or also fat authors etc. Art generally comes from between the two though. Not that that means that someone having an ectomorphic fram and puts on some basic hipster outfit necessarily can presume themselves an artist.

ectomorphic *frame

He wasn't even a "closeted gay man". People that portray him like that don't properly understand Mishima's theories of beauty and sexuality.
Yeah

>Fat people generally have bad taste from lack of cultural involvement

huh
I've never noticed but you're right, not all that many genuinely fat authors, or even say film directors
Though this might partly be because most classic authors were writing prior to this current obesity epidemic, so no one was really all that fat back then anyway

Who was in the wrong here?

It's very rare for someone to have the willpower to become successful and not have the willpower to not keep themselves from being morbidly obese. Being obese also has negative effects on the brain so that stops obese people becoming successful too.

There are quite a few fat film directors, Welles, Fellini, Coppola, Peter Jackson to name a few.

>things jews and fags have ruined, chapter 389972: mishima
Thank you jews and fags. Do you have inherent tendencies towards destructive behavior or do you acquire them through time?

I don't know how

"When I’m in writing mode for a novel, I get up at 4:00 am and work for five to six hours. In the afternoon, I run for 10km or swim for 1500m (or do both), then I read a bit and listen to some music. I go to bed at 9:00 pm. I keep to this routine every day without variation. The repetition itself becomes the important thing; it’s a form of mesmerism. I mesmerize myself to reach a deeper state of mind. But to hold to such repetition for so long — six months to a year — requires a good amount of mental and physical strength. In that sense, writing a long novel is like survival training. Physical strength is as necessary as artistic sensitivity."- He said this 2004, when he was 53. Now he's 68, so who knows.

*blocks your path*

I wish I had the freedom to do that. I mean, I do have the freedom. I know its a matter of priorities. At the moment I prioritise earning money, seeing friends and family, social acceptance, above a lifestyle like this. This is why I will never be a great author.

>Does not an aesthetic body create more aesthetic output?

Citation needed

>Do you have inherent tendencies towards destructive behavior or do you acquire them through time?

idk. how could mishima possibly answer that. he's dead, idiot.

No. Being in the body takes you of your mind. You have to have your body and the physical world if you want to dive deep enough into your soul and catch an interesting idea. Reading, writing, and thinking fuel on anxiety and insecurity. Lifting is a powerful drug that makes you condifent and relaxed, it makes you want to feel comfortable outside and hanging around people.

>Mishima's theories of beauty and sexuality
Care to elaborate?