Wat knife is gud
Alcoholism degenerate general
Deenz
Vegans are oppressing me mommy make it stop
IPA general
Islay general
For me it is mac chicken
When will this fad end?
As you can see from this gross vinegar hot sauce I pour over everything, I am more sophisticated than the other whites
Youtube e-celeb general
Soyboy cuck cuck cuck why are the libruls forcing me to jerk it to traps all the time?
About to venture outside how do I interact with grocery cashier
Dining alone thread
Tipping general or, "get a real job roastie REEEE"
My fast food restaurant made a tiny irrelevant change to their menu, why do the jews hate me?

So user, why aren't you eating salmorejo right now?

pretty much this

What does Eggsecutor taste like?

What should I eat from the lunch carts today?

pls answer quickly i'm hungry

What are your options

halal, mexican, burgers, generic american lunch carts, jamaican, asian (chinese, vietnamese), pizza, burger king and a mcdonalds.

i ended up getting fish and chips

kidney beans
ground beef
canned tomato sauce
possibly stewed canned tomatos
coconut cream
curry powder

Will this be gross? I feel like experimenting again but there are people in the house today. Should I bother?

masala recipes has tomatoes in them i think and they are really good, but i think you should experiment as small then build up from that

hmm yes good post

I bought a rotisserie chicken. What should I do with it the meat?

what else do u have

chicken salad?

Nasty ass brown rice, pasta, wheat tortillas

Eggs, milk, butter, cheddar and cheap ass parmesan cheese

Some canned vegetables and broccoli that might still be good, potatoes and onions that better still be good. I've got one of those purple Japanese sweet potatoes. I was curious if it was any different than a normal one.

Garlic chili paste and soy sauce but no other Asian cooking sauces because they're always kind of sweet and I fucking hate sweet and savory foods.

No fresh herbs but most of my spices you might usually find in curry mixes

>most of my spices you might usually find in curry mixes
i would say make laksa and use the chicken as a topping but you didnt say you had coconut milk..

No coconut milk but plain old 2%. I don't have any cream either.

I don't care for mayo or celery but even if I did I don't have any of the ingredients for that.

maybe improvise a hash
dont have any other ideas desusenpai

Fuck, this Shit is so good, I wish I had some right now

I'll probably throw together some kind of curry thing.

So I nearly followed this recipe to a T yet I still had some issues.
allrecipes.com/recipe/16156/ground-beef-shepherds-pie/
My biggest complaint was that the green beans didn't seem like they were soft enough, and I even cooked them linger than was specified. I used fresh, refrigerated green beans. Should I have cooked them before adding to the meat? Or should I have used canned beans?
Also, it seemed like it was missing something. I'm going to put more veggies in next time (even added peas to this one), but what other seasonings (or vegetables) would you guys add?

Eat the drumsticks, wings, and as much thigh meat as you can until you feel full

I have a mexitard pack of flour tortillas , put ur meat and some salsa in one of those if you have it

when ur done digest ur food then tupperware the rest of the meat

I have like 1 gal of shredded sharp cheddar, I use the tortillas and a jar or pickled jalepenos too big to fit in my ass to make quesadillas every day

98c salad mix plus ranch, cheese and chicken makes wraps for bout a week

once you have the bones toss them back in the oven with an oil drizzle to toast them then boil them in ~2 cups water, use 1 cup of stock to soak beans and the other to cook rice, put a spoonful of salsa in the rice to flavor before boiling

protip add a drop of oil to your dry rice and mix over med heat without stopping till they turn white, about 5 min, takes exactly as much time to finish as it takes my kettle to boil the right amount of water

rice n beans n chicken n salsa burritos with all that

if you want refried beans keep some of the fat from your chicken and keep some of ur stock, toss that shit in w ur cooked beans and a clove or 2 of garlic and smush once its reduced a bit

simple sandwiches w mayo or salt

dry pasta+ canned sauce +meat + provolone on top, or just lots of parmesan

next time just buy a raw chicken, I get 5lb bird at 1.08/lb and rotisserie at the deli are literally 1.5lb for $5. same price, quarter of the meat. Buy poultry seasoning from the dollar store, rub it on your thawed bird with olive oil on a baking sheet, 400F for 20min/lb plus 15 min. take a spoon every 15 min or so and scoop the juice on top the chicken (basting, easier if you have a baster).

Literally every dish you can make. what do you have in your kitchen