/SIP/ GENERAL

>check catalogue
>no sip thread
Let's all appreciate the unsung sip heroes, Veeky Forums (pic related)

>only got 3 hours of sleep
>have important project due tomorrow that I have to work on
Will sips save me sipbros?

Yes, I definitely recommend Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™. You should try it out. It's rad!

Sips will save you tonight, but ultimately if you don't sleep well tomorrow, you're gonna have an awful day.

I usually like sipp threads but this one is garbage so far

Coca Cola here, new stuff coming out soon. Here is a new rehab flavor coming out soon. Rehab green tea is being pushed back from re-launch. Hydro is getting two new flavors.

Here is one of the new hydro's, the other flavor is Blue Ice.

>go to college
>vending machine has these for 2 dollars
>get one every day im at school

America.

what the fuck is hydro

Hello, i'm italiano, i want like to be of you, tell me please what i do to become a sip like you. Tank

drink shitty meme drink, and pretend to be a paid shill so you can fit in with the real ones

Its an off-shoot of the monster line. It started out very popular, but we had issues with production and never could get the sales back, they are trying new flavors to boost it, but I think we missed the bus with this one.

soydoy strong tho
only 4 big boyz

Fuck off shill

>posting an image of a flavor I enjoy is being a shill
Fuck off redbully, I'm not cramming it down your throat through your monitor.

Yeah, a caffeine bender will mess your sleep cycle up.

>go to college
>vending machine in the library where I work has sips
>they give you 200$ to spend on food and drinks for free
>swipe my card to get That First Sip of the Day
>can only requisition 2$ at a time
>sips are 2.50$
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Best rockstar/redbull/nos for a novice sipper?

>redbull
Redbull is a /sip/ taboo, so none of that.
The only rockstars that can be considered sips are the pure zero variety (of which the watermelon flavor is the best), and the zero-carb variety that is pictured in the OP (tastes like ultra red, except not as sickly sweet).
This is all assuming that you haven't tried all of the Monster Ultra sips, which are the flagship of the sip movement. Those can be divided into three categories:

The classics: These sips (Ultra Red, Ultra Citron, Zero Ultra) are widely hailed by the sip community as the best of the best. They're delicious, and predominantly featured in /sip/ memes and the like. Completely intro friendly.

Controversial: These sips (Ultra Purple and Ultra Sunrise) are very polarizing in our community. You either like them or hate them, but they're definitely worth a try.

Bad: These sips (Ultra Black, Ultra Blue) are generally considered bad. Liking them might get you made fun of by some of our more pre-teen /sip/pers, but it's ultimately your choice on whether or not to try them out (and likely waste a couple bucks).

And just in case you're really new, a /sip/ is defined as any zero-sugar (generally zero calories) non-redbull energy drink. I hope you'll feel welcomed in our /sip/ community.

/SIPBOYS2018/

sipboys 2018

Fucking love Rockstar ZC and PZ. Cheaper, cleaner, and tastier than Sip Classic but I feel like saying this in mixed company would get me lynched.

OP here, you're not alone. Cheaper too, where I live (Rockstar 2 for 3, monster 2 for 4)

This had been my go to recently. So fucking tasty.

Never seen this one, what area do you live in?

Ohio

Good God, you're a fucking faggot.

I'm in South Carolina, I wonder why I haven't ever seen one :/. Although, I hadn't seen the watermelon one until about a month ago.

Somewhat off topic but I find that I get horrible muscle cramps if I go without a sip for a couple days.
Any idea how I can prevent this.

Pic related, garbage, but 78c and 334mg caffeine

Wean yourself off of sips slowly, you're addicted to caffeine. Not necessarily a bad thing, but if you're experiencing muscle cramps, then you most likely have a problem.

>334mg caffeine
user, that's near OD ranges.
>Up to 400 milligrams (mg) of caffeine a day appears to be safe for most healthy adults. - The Mayo Clinic

>Not a Monster
Where do you think you are?

In this thread, we sip with pride. Shoutouts to an accepting 2018 for /sipboys/

I used to pretty regularly drink at least 2 of those a day plus another drink or coffee when I worked double shifts.

market to pot heads, they love it because it's thirst quenching with a little kick

>Where do you think you are?
in a sip thread that was started with a Rockstar

drinking the sugar-free. Patrician choice.

ordered a 1200mg espresso abomination with a Starbucks gift card once. I then had to poop and took a nap. 400mg won't kill you senpai.

When is rehab green tea coming back?

don't you dare fucking bamboozle me; I need more proof

objective best

I really do think this should have done better, I was just talking about these with my brother-in-law earlier. Like how does caffeinated Gatorade not sell?

It doesn't sell well? They better not discontinue this shit

Starbucks double shot mexican mocha. Everything else is swill.

They basically have, where I live. I only see these at Dollar General.

Like the user above said, issues on their end really hobbled it, they're trying to revitalize Hydro with a new flavour but it's pretty much doomed.

I told my doctor I'd been sippin for the past 3 months and he finally diagnosed my swarthy feet as Negrobetes. Sipping is literally turning my asshole and feet to cancer.

my anus looks like a purple sucking sarlacc pit. what have you people done to me?

Should have drank ultra zero

apparently ran an airtight train on you for hours and hours.

I can't feel my feet, they're turning dark. My asshole refuses to close and has turn a purpleish black and I can no longer stop turds from coming out at will. This has to be a nerve issue.

stoplikingwhatidontlike.mp4

sipping makes you an unconscious homosexual?

That's nerve decay, go to a hospital right now in the event that you're not trolling.

I feel it in the outer parts of my elbows and pinky fingers. But I want to sip more. I can't stop.

it doesn't hurt.

quit memeing and do something productive

peripheral neuropathy is a meme? is that a fucking meme? I'll get back to not feeling the balls of my feet. I'm still SIPin', something orange...

Its been on the list of re-launches for a while. The earliest would be summer time, but I think they may hold it back a bit longer.
What more proof do you want, these are the excel files they send us concerning launches of new product. Ive posted these types of pictures before and it has always been accurate.

i hope you all drown in a fire but i saw this sip on /wsg/

So, is this all satire, or do you guys really live off this shit?

Still on the fence whether viral marketing like the McDonalds shills, or some frat idiots really turned a mild stimulant drink that tastes like shit into a cult object.

What is with all these drinks being called sips that are NOT sips?

Sips are ONLY Monster Zero Ultras.

...and don't you dare hijack MY viral marketing thread again! Want to shill your drink make your own thread!

any military sippers here???

What ever it is, I really dont wat to buy energy drinks after reading these breads

>Tfw my casual sipposting to my irl friends and co-workers has several of them now buying and drinking sips.
Am... Am I a shill?

>Faggots complaining about "redbullies"
>Literally have never seen anyone shill for Redbull in these threads
>Monster faggots are actually just the biggest fucking crybabies
See, this thread was actually civil and people were just discussing energy drinks.
Then the fucking Monster shill had to show up and be an asshole for no reason.
>"HURRDURR THATS NOT A /SIP/ HURR
This is why everyone hates these threads.

For me, it's the rip it. The finest sip.

Literally one dude reeing about the definition of sip. If that's all it takes for you to get your panties in a twist I would consider laying off the caffeine for a while.

I live off of rip its, in both the kitchen and the factory rip it grape is king!

Anyone else Passion Fruit master race? I fucking love this shit but the poos running the gas station stopped carrying them and now I can't find anything anywhere. I've moved on to Rockstar Lime Freeze but only because it tastes good with tequila/rum

does anyone else here get a headache from regular monster? white sips, no problem.

I'm trying my first Sip ever today. Monster zero ultra white can. I'm not a huge caffeine junky should I risk drinking the whole thing or just have a little?

Pretty sure /sip/ refers exclusively to Monster Zero Ultra?

This. Bandwagoning memers who aren't really about sipping just think this is an energy drink general or something.

>Bandwagoning memers
Holy shit, fuck off.
What's the point of only discussing fucking Monster when there's hundreds of energy drinks out there, aside from defending your precious shitty dead meme?
Faggots.

I usually sip them (pun intended) over quite a long period. As long as you don't butt chug the whole thing in a minute you should be fine. Pour it over ice for a nice treat.
While you're not wrong the definition of sip has expanded and there's no reason not to include any and all forms of delicious sugar free energy concoctions.

It tastes amazing, like Squirt soda

Welcome to the club fellow sipper.

It does.
Veeky Forums gets confused very easily.

fuck off back to then, faggot

Nah, I'm staying here to laugh at retards like you.
It's fun.
:)

i just read that zero white was made for girls what do i sip now

>drinking my monster on campus
>girl slaps it out my hand and calls me a misogynist

am I missing something?

I found the white too sweet for me and I actually like the blue one best, although apparently that’s a “bad” flavor as per an earlier post

She was probably frustrated.
You know how it goes with Monster Zero Ultra, my man!

For me, it's Monster Import
The re-closeable top is interesting and practical.
The flavor is enjoyable and its not as full of artificial sweeteners as Ultra which, while delicious can give me the shits sometimes.
Plus you can collect the lid stickers.

Based female.

Grape is definitely king. Love the coconut one too every now and then.

Hydro is getting a screw cap bottle instead of the weird can bottle? I approve

Just had the Ultra Violet sips. Honestly not very good.

Rockstar used to have a very similar product in Canada (not sure if it was in US) and god good i was legitimately addicted to them.

Then they got discontinued and I had to wean off caffeine and it was really hard. Carbonation hurts my throat

Loved the original AMP when I was a kid, but anymore the sheer amount of sugar just makes my mouth feel disgusting. Miss those days

I like Redbull.

Anybody else fucking love the rockstar punched? We call them reds where we work and usually drink them as a group