Best beer

What is the best beer money can buy, and why is it Keystone light?

That's pretty frat dude.

keystone light takes like metallic, sugarfree applejuice. not good, not good.

But it's always smooth

If you're gonna buy shitbeer at least get coors banquet

good shitbeer tastes like water, keystone is absolute garbage

I really like guinness draught, very smooth with a mild flavour

why do Americans like "light" beer so much?

Helps keep their weight down

in ontario, canada, Bud light and Coors light are among the top 10 beers sold. Every person who drinks them is an alcoholic, so I assume it's because they can drink them all day long? We also think people who drink light beers are faggots. only faggots drink beer with less than 4.9% alcohol.

they should cut down on burger consumption then.

Killian's Irish Red

>drinking anything below 5.7% abv
wasting your money

A challenger appears

Busch Light is life

S I E R R A N E V A D A P A L E A L E

Bud Light is the #1 beer among southern rednecks and whitetrash judging by the empties littering the highways. I reckon for 2 reasons: They're poor and they're easily suckered by the macho sports advertising which makes them associate feminine flavorless pisswater with manliness.

They would execute you for this if you said it publicly

Nah cunt, that crown goes to this

>Every person who drinks them is an alcoholic, so I assume it's because they can drink them all day long?

This. If you're going to be drinking for 12+ hours you don't want to pass out for a few hours and have to start all over again.

I moved to Germany recently and the beer here is fucking good and cheap. It boggles my mind that we cant manage to get some good cheap breweries up and running that dont attract this bullshit craft brewery crowd.

You're an idiot.

reminder

> You're an idiot.
Solid reasoning. Seriously though shits expensive back home. The good stuff anyway. Here its not. It would be nice if it were like here, but back there. All Im saying

Americans are also taller than europeans
Not saying we arent fatter but it needs to be taken into account

>*blocks your path*

Champagne of Beers coming through. Convert or die.

Lmao look at that age range, of fucking course a 20+ year old will weigh more than a 15 y/o and 190 isn't a bad weight for more than 6 feet tall

Icehouse

Busch ice, and Milwaukee’s best ice

I can get a 12 pack for 45 cents a can

Sorry i cant hear you over my delicious icehouse

are you retarded? you're midgets compared to most European countries

IF you want best bang four buck (Northern Midwest edition) Grainbelt Nordeast. Should be able to find a 12 pack of tallboys for $10.

3.5/4 on Beer Advocate

This user knows what's up. Join the high life brothers

Busch light is best and least carby

miller high life is 3.x% abv

Even though they dropped their percentage Icehouse is still my pick for a cheap beer.

I mean if we're drinking cheap beer