I ATE A GHOST PEPPER AT LUNCH AND NOW MY ASSHOLE IS ON FUCKING FIRE!

I ATE A GHOST PEPPER AT LUNCH AND NOW MY ASSHOLE IS ON FUCKING FIRE!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

MEEEEEEEEEE

RIP OP’s anus, at least it took the board quality down with it

Should have ate it with your mouth

>the spicy food burns my anus meme

What's it like being a tastelet OP?

Give yourself a milk enema you faggot.

Or just take a glass of milk, dip some fingers into it, and rub the milk into your asshole like a good little soy boy.

Came in to suggest this. Whenever I've eaten something really hot and I feel I'm gonna need to shit soon, I give myself a half-litre milk enema, and I don't get much of a burn at all. Plus it really lubricates my shits, which are usually constipated clogs, but they come out like swoosh.

Just use soy lent next time so you can get your penis more feminine and grow bigger juicier tits.

Piss off, you cunt, I'm not a soyboy.

That seems like a waste of soylent. Stuff's expensive. Perhaps you should have suggested soy milk.

Sounds like something a soyboy would say

Are you sweating and feeling lightheaded? It's not a proper fire-poo unless you're sweating bullets, feel like you're about to pass out, and possibly experiencing some peripheral neuropathy.

Don't use your phone while sitting on the toilet. It's disgusting.

>t. pooinloo who thinks everyone else rubs their hands in piss and shit

I've never had this problem but beets make my shit look bloody

If you chew the seeds properly, it shouldn't be too bad. Lots of people swallow too soon because of the heat, so it doesn't get digested properly.

I eat spicy food all the time, but have never in my life felt the spiciness on my butt hole.

And I kind of wish I could.

You can if you want. You'll feel it if you wipe it directly on your asshole.

Try a pickled sausage next time you stop at a convenience store

A lady i was in a relationship with once put hot sauce inside my asshole
It was horrible

>make mint curry rice for dinner
>shitting feels Rocky Mountain fresh in the morning

That means that you haven't eaten enough of the compound Capsaicin and trust me you don't want to.

It tickles in all the right ways, why are you complaining?