Fuck all of you, pretentious brainlets

Fuck all of you, pretentious brainlets.

Actually Veeky Forums is only the 4th dumbest board on Veeky Forums.

Top 4 dumbest boards:

#1 Veeky Forums (dumb people go here to pretend to be smart)
#2 /b/ (dumb people go here to be dumb)
#3 /x/ (dumb people go here to be schizophrenics)
#4 Veeky Forums dumb people go here to talk about dumb people

All the boards are equally dumb. Very seldom I see something interesting here as the good threads do not receive attention

Pol, mu and ani should be on the ranking

/an/ is actually very good
/sp/ are cool guys (except some autists from Romania and Portugal)
[s4s] are gods

>#4 Veeky Forums dumb people go here to talk about dumb people
everything as expected

/tv/ is the dumbest board by far, I've yet to see someone intelligent post there

>Romania
do not insult the great slip-poster

slip-posters are from UK mainly

So contribute something interesting instead of whining.

Lit only became dumber because of the influx of poltards coming here to look for books to justify facism and to "trigger liberals"

But /tv/ is unironically the dumbest board on Veeky Forums

I just came back from /mu/, which I don't usually visit, and I don't know the culture there seemed more relaxed while still being mostly about the music. It honestly was like they still actually liked being there. I feel like we here on Veeky Forums are emotionally drained after fighting /pol/ nonstop for a few years.
In the words of our President, Sad!

/vp/ is the fucking worst. I used to go there, and boy was it shit. It's literally just a bunch of autistic losers complaining about a children's video game franchise made by successful businessmen who know what kids want and give zero fucks about said autistic losers, and where they insult each other if they dare have a different opinion about a children's video game series.

Out of curiosity, could you define the '/pol/ problem' on Veeky Forums?

I actually think Veeky Forums is pretty cool. I dunno, I guess I'm just good at avoiding the stupid people here who say you're a "pseudo intellectual" just because you spoke in a certain way or have certain opinions, while being too braindead to realize that what they are doing is exactly what a real pseudo intellectual would do.

it's when you talk abut politics on the literature board, instead of talking about literature on the literature board

/mu/ is much worse than it used to be

This /mu/ is dogshit. Half the time it's not about music it's devolves into political infighting and waifu faggotry

I mean everything's worse than it used to be

Veeky Forums is merely where those that read pay their superego tribute to be able to focus on their reading.

pretty much this./pol/ has become utter shit in the last year or so. Not to say it wasn't before, but at least people could have actual debates over topics. Nowadays its just a hive of nazi general threads and people calling each other cuck

>we here on Veeky Forums are emotionally drained after fighting /pol/ nonstop

I wanted to explicitly laugh at you for writing this, but then I realized you are human with emotions and all and suddenly I feel the urge to hug you and make you happy I want to give you everything you've ever asked for.

wrong! most people here don't read and the ones that do don't read very much.

thankfully i only regularly visit /metal/

As long as you don't hate me for enjoying the new Wolves in the Throne Room album we cool

here are my rankings
MOST
cancerous: pol, r9k
dumbest: b
autistic: a, g
pretentious: lit, mu
friendly: jp (in my experience)
shitposters: tv, v, int
normie: out, trv
gay: fit
smart: probably Veeky Forums but let's be honest, if you're smart you shouldn't browse this website

leftists ruined Veeky Forums

Objective Smartest board ranking

1. Veeky Forums
2. Veeky Forums
3. /diy/
4. /k/
5. /tv/
>
>
>
>
34. /mu/