What's the tastiest thing to put on popcorn that isn't butter and salt?

What's the tastiest thing to put on popcorn that isn't butter and salt?

Tossed in sugar brittle so it crisps like hell.

M A R M I T E
holy fucking fuck i'm an amerilard who finally tried this shit the other day, this shit is culinary magic. HOW DOES IT MAKE TOAST TASTE LIKE WELL SEASONED MEAT GOOD GOD I WANT TO BATHE IN IT

I was coming to say parmesan, but fuck. When u right u right

garlic powder

sirarchia

Parmesan

Chocolate chips

Old bay is breddy gud

bbq seasoning is god tier

The mention of garlic powder triggers me because I know it doesn't belong in everything but I still have difficulty stopping myself from putting it in everything.

Garlic powder is the essence of life fella.

This and a lil oregano

Garlic and parmesan

caramel or coconut powder are the best

I like a squeeze of lime with some black pepper.

Throw some sweet pork rub in a spice grinder, sprinkle liberally.

My african american compatriot

toffee and slivered almonds

someone should invent a machine that infused fairy floss with popcorn.

Montreal steak seasoning

I reeeeally want to try this now.

Blast it with piss.

Chili powder and lime juice

JalapeƱo powder.

Red curry paste and coconut oil.

>ctrl+f "Rosemary"
>Phrase not found
hmph

Blitzed porcini mushrooms.

Nutritional yeast.

>put popcorn seasoning on my popcorn
>it all sinks to the bottom of the bowl

How do i even get butter on popcorn? It makes it all wet and doesnt spread evenly.

This shit right here plus a little nutritional yeast for texture. Comes out buttery, spicy, salty, delicious.

at my job I toss it with Parm cheese, white truffle olive oil, and crispy chicken skins. Pinch of salt. MAD FUCKING GOOD.

peanut butter powder, lil bit of cinnamon nd nutmeg, pinch ov salt

sugar, caramel, or marshmallow foam with some salt

You need some type of oil or butter to make it stick to the popped corns

Black Pepper and Cinnammon

>fairy floss

Australia was a mistake

hot sauce!

I did straight chili powder n salt once and nearly coughed up a lung. That shit does not stick to popcorn, it gets vaporized something.

Put the popcorn in a big stainless steel mixing bowl and drizzle the butter on top, then toss it around.

truffle oil
hot sauce
parmesan

caramel

hey thanks buddy

pop it with a bit of oil and then mix your seasoning with the popcorn while it's still in whatever you cooked it in right when it's done.

>How do i even get butter on popcorn? It makes it all wet and doesnt spread evenly.
Melt it in the microwave, measuring cup with spout. Drizzle in even way. I like to put half the popped corn in a bowl, half the butter, rest of popcorn, rest of butter. I don't care if it gets wet, the more the merrier, but maybe you need less to make you happy.

>not using real garlic

nutritional yeast

Everyone has gotta try hot sauce at least once on popcorn

Hot sauce

Get off Veeky Forums mom.

No, honey. I will stay here until you've learned to play nice with your little friends.

I like smoked paprika after reading some guy on /tv/ saying he used it

How about I just play nice with you if you know what I mean.

probably some asshole that doesn't know what Chipotle Chili Powder is. But most of you fuck ups can't find your ass with both hands. You'll figure your shit out before you die, maybe.

semen

Fuck off spic.

Awesome joke! How did you "come" up with that one?

Now you lost computer privileges for a week. I hope you are happy with yourself.

Cajun powder

Bean dip and hot sauce. Dip like chips, instead of coating obvs. I know it sounds crazy, but its actually really fucking good.

butter mixed with sriracha OR old bay OR a little chinese five spice w/ salt

I either use truffle salt or this shit I habe called slap yo mama

Nutritonal yeast flakes and tamari. My dad's been making it that way for the last 20 years. I never knew anyone else used yeast flakes are they trendy now?

Myyyyyyy spiiiiitttttttt!

Jalopeno white cheddar

people will ignore or negatively respond to things that you say if you talk like a nigger

flavacol

Tabacci hoe

A fat slopovshit

Hot sauce and butter mixed
OR
pop popcorn in chili oil, mix butter with some kind of chili paste (sambal oelek is good)
OR
pop popcorn in chili oil, mix butter with sichuan chili oil, citrus, and black pepper
OR
garlic butter (literally just smash some cloves and melt your butter in a pan)
OR
brown sugar and cinammon - butter the popcorn, then sprinkle liberally
OR
furikake
OR
my personal favorite: dill, butter, acid, and a tiny amount of garlic

Popcorn is kinda like tofu; it's just a vehicle for flavor. Been my #1 go to snack since I was a kid; you can do anything with it and its hella cheap. I've no joke had it at least twice a week for well over two decades and tried a gorillion variations

Powdered milk and cinnamon

Dis is it!

equal parts chili and onion powder

anus juilisses from last knights prostate examination

Brown butter.

second for old bay

ice cream

no need to say it twice

/thread

magic mushrooms, popcorn has ansimilar texture and its an awesome match, better of ciurse eith butter and salt. they even do truffle popcorn in some pretentious places so they get it, but magic mushrooms are they way to go.

shrooms taste like rain and cow shit.

anus x2

crabs legs, obv.

>truffle oil
This. Also diamond rings and crude oil.