Al/ck/ - Relaxing Suntory Time edition

How are your withdrawals boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYKW2IWdcY
youtube.com/watch?v=RMaLi0xsEWY
youtube.com/watch?v=XtlzvsV0P7M
youtube.com/watch?v=wH2vqshScoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im drinking a six pack of Strohs pounders.

hey guys im drinking sambuca on the rocks and its starting to turn white is it gonna get me drunk still

that's pretty sexual man

prrrrretttttty sexual

124 days sober.

except weed.

So long as we're randomly posting music:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYKW2IWdcY

Listen past the first 35 seconds. You won't regret it.

5 days or something, still shaking a bit when i try to do something precise
finally got out to the store today and bought some groceries
pretty sure i fucked up my phone interview yesterday, my voice was shakey as all hell due to wds/nervousness
thinking of going to get some more since it seems every time i drink someone offers me a job im just too drunk to see the email/phone call

this might be gay but i like Owl City and he put out a great new music vid

youtube.com/watch?v=RMaLi0xsEWY

gj man, keep it up

top marks top marks

tapering helps. a beer to get rid of shakes is ok if you dont drink another for at least a few hours

thanks. no choice. I drink until my body rejects it if I even touch the shit.

>How are your withdrawals boys?
Hey, fuck you.

Which one should I drink first fellas

if marijuana is a useful substitute im all for it. personally get anxious on it but in doing ok using naltrexone so thats fine.

yuck, just mix 50 mL chilled vodka with 30 mL chilled soda water and garnish with lime please

This. I can't do weed at all. Not like it makes a difference though as I'm too much of a sperg and shut in to actually leave my apartment and seek it out.

It is not that I enjoy weed that much. It is just something to look forward to and chase. Alcohol broke something in me. I am currently sober from that even for the last week or so. Ran out.

a pounder is a 16oz beer aka a pint. 16 oz in a pint.

bud light platinum is good

gone. did a 4 day bender of beers a week or 2 ago and tapered off in 3 days. drank 10 beers last night and nothing today. i am 100% sure if i dont drink two days in a row i wont get any withdrawals, but thats easier said than done, init.

Do any of you brothers get unreasonably mad when you get drunk? This past year I've earned some gnarly scars from raging out and getting into retarded fights.

hmmm

age 19 to 22 i thought it was funny to throw things around when drunk, not really mad but liked to blow off steam and throw plastic chairs over balconies, flip tables over etc

age 23 to 25 was a happy drunk

age 26 to 28 was a goddamn mean drunk

now basically sober but when i relapse i do have a tendency to lash out at people i feel have wronged me, or otherwise just get super sloppy and melodramatic

I'm talking about, one minute you're jolly enjoying your buzz and then the next minute you're doing serious harm to a motherfucker because he looked at you too long.

nope then

Taytay is that you? I knew you’d come to save me eventually :3

Sometimes. Normally results in my being loaded into the back of a police van. Some of the cringe I’ve imposed on myself is so bad, I’ll legit be cringing for life.

>Some of the cringe I’ve imposed on myself is so bad, I’ll legit be cringing for life.
Thank good most of it happend in an hour before black out so it's always hazy

If you don't remember it, it never happened. Small solace.

I've fought cops. Wouldn't recommend it. Back up gets there FAST

Damn! How bad was the beating?

I'll still have grim memories of getting swat called on my ass

Good to know they respond quickly to problems. Hopefully the more dangerous ones too.

Finished 4 days ago and havent been able to sleep yet still feel like I did (refreshed). Weird feel.

I lost about two weeks worth of memories

Stories please.

>Good to know they respond quickly to problems
at least when the problem involves another officer in danger/fight/shooting
some problems they probably take their time

The time I fought cops.

My girl locked me out for leaving drunk to get more vodka and called the law on me. When the officer cuffed me, I asked him not to bother because I will just get out of them anyway. He said "No you cant, show me." So I slipped the cuffs by working a small piece of metal I keep in my watch band in the back of the cuff. As soon as they were off his partner jumped me and it was on. I ended up fighting four cops trying to plead my case because I was drunk and dumb. Got my head stomped pretty good, and I sorta remember getting my ass kicked again while cuffed and shackled before they took me to the hospital. My lawyer got all charges except the OUI dismissed.

You are gay. Although I do like this remix youtube.com/watch?v=XtlzvsV0P7M

Too much cringe to go into details. Largely dumb shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=wH2vqshScoA

You're a good man user, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

I am dumb drunk and know it. 125 days sober (except weed) as of midnight.

Any happy drunkards here at all?

You're among like minded people, user, we have no place to judge you. But I understand if it's all too painful and/or hard to talk about.

Only time I'm happy, tbhfam

BIG DICK PLAYA
SWINGIN PAST YA KNEES
G-5 PLAYA

this tbqhwyf
5 days sober and im extremely pissed off at the world, everyone, and everything in it

I'm a super happy drunk. But my world is collapsing around me for over a decade now. Just don't talk to me when I'm sober. Goddamn I love being drunk though.

Two weeks sober.

I'm going to be switching over to a night shift schedule soon. I've done it before, and the change is tough.
I keep having my brain constantly remind me that I can stay up really late when I'm blasted, and I want to use booze to help me through the schedule since I know I stay up really late when I drink.

I can't tell if I actually think it will help, or if I just want to drink really bad.

dont do it bro, you'll adjust and be healthy
two weeks under your belt, ppl on this thread would kill for that, don't throw it away

Just replace the booze with coffee and energy drinks

Out on a wed, 1$ pints and I'm going easy, last week got picked up by the cops and took home after my mom took a taxi from her nightshift. Had money in my pockets that someone prob came by and pocketed. I'm taking it easy. God idk how I drank pbr in higjschool, taste like dogshit, on Miller now. Wish me luck one home. Poolshark here that I know from high school, won't talk to me bc I put his number out for some girls livestream that was prank calling ppl, so he's all butthurt that it was him and I unconvinced him. I get it and talked to him for a bit after I told him it was me, he was upset and apologised, bought him a few drinks now to make amends. But that night I would no put it past him that it was him, won't say a word to me right now. He has nothing to do with how much I drank.

Tldr: I'm a fuck up????

Fuck em if they can't take a joke teebeeaich.

energy drinks and vodka end up 8 bottles I didn't know I went and bought for me, can't go back to that, I've almost died in the floor many times. Currently just scooting out of withdrawals, fucked up another would have been wonderful relationship by binge drinking and who knows what I said. As the WD's have faded, the reality starts sinking in of the people I hurt, that loved me, or wanted me to be there. Shit hurts more than the WD's, honestly. I'm about at the point where I go to sleep and hope I don't wake up.

I've been sober since a concert where I drank 4 beers back in 2012. I'm actually not trying to be sober it's just that alcohol doesn't have that pull on me. I more of a weed guy but I really haven't smoked in like a year or two. Don't worry I'm still miserable.

>posts anime
Chug it, faggot.

I don't understand how, but when miller lite changed from the blue can to the old school can, it started tasting better to me

Not compared to the cop fighter. You have a bit to go before rock bottom, but not far.

fucking this

you just described my life user

GET THIS IMGUR FAGGOT SHIT OUTTA HERE

>but when i relapse i do have a tendency to lash out at people i feel have wronged me

Oh yeah I hear that. I'm 27 and have been in more fights in the last two years than I have my whole life.

1?

What's it like being a spoiled rich cunt? Awesome I suppose.

Yeah probably, dunno

a month sober

life still shit

at least its shit you can remember
wait im not sure thats a positive

Out of curiosity, still with the same girl?

I am actually with her best friend now. I am kind of a dick.

Not him, but can we get a story on the previous girl and the current one? I'm not up to speed on this situation and I'm curious.

ex locked me out when I went to get booze while already drunk. Called cops on me (she was drunk too and trying to be controlling). When I got back, cops were waiting. We fought. When I got out of jail, ex and I were together a few more months, but I stopped drinking and did not like her as much sober. Her friend has a better house, is less controlling and sober. That's about it.

>I stopped drinking and did not like her as much sober
I wonder how often this happens.

>once due to a possible combo of DTs(was sober 3 days at this point) and a fever from a really bad infection i tried to attack a cop with a fire extinguisher at the hospital
didn't press charges though so thats good and tbqh i barely remember it

Does the intense constant hunger ever fucking subside after quitting? I'm going crazy.

is it normal to vomit from drinking? every time i try to get fucked up enough to forget my problems, i just end up puking my guts out

for me? every year or so.

>is it normal to vomit from drinking?
No this is not normal i'd seriously get checked out at the hospital

that sounded retarded in retrospect, i mean that i vomit every time i get reasonably drunk

What did you realize you didn't like about her other than the aforementioned?

Do you eat before/while you're getting drunk? Or you might be allergic to something in the drink.

usually i eat while i drink. it's happened with rum and vodka

Well stop eating while drunk and switch drinks that's all the advice i can give you since i am not a dietitian. hope this helps

will do thanks
usually eat so that i can drink longer but i guess that isn't working

I am not very into relationships in general, and just got sick of winning the same arguments over and over.

Op here, ummm shit Miller taste so much better. 2 convos in with diff girls. Apparently one of them remeberes me from last thurs, total cutie and a stripper. But I've hit my lows 2nd dui for department and i get in trouble at all now I'm gone, waiting on a visa but must have good behaviour. So about home fighting the cops idk, more on my line I feel like. Why my mom came home so I wouldn't get prosesed and get deported. But I feel good. Funny how a woman's touch can uplift you, a cute one at that.

yeah but its because i haven't eaten in like a week except for a bit here and there and tons of alcohol\

are you asian? they can't process alcohol all that well

I'm pretty sure Koreans are some of the heaviest drinkers in the world

Its been like this for weeks now. I just have this insatiable hunger. Granted the final bender I went on was like 9 days and I didn't eat at all during it.

Do you guys think any regulars from these threads ever died from an illness or an hero'd?

seems likely

>left the keys on the outside of the door again

I think a few already have.

Have anyone specific in mind?

I always wonder if that guy who chugs multiple liters of Smirnoff everyday will keel over, if he hasn't already that is.

Highly likely. Only 5% of alcoholics can remain sober for more than 5 years, and no one knows exactly how many die from it because it contributes to such varied organ damage. Factor in suicides, and it is almost certan many that had posted in these threads have died.

There was a guy a few months ago on a dialysis machine havn't seen him on for awhile

I'm at the point where I can drink 800ml without a hangover. I'd be impressed when I was younger, now I'm just worried

I think Smirnoffbro is sober currently

Simpsonbro(who was yellow with jaundice) is most likely died already or not coming out of the hospital again.

I'm Music from the motherboard fans guy, and I just kicked through another bout of WD's, but I haven't been to the ER lately so that's nice.

this hangover, vomiting, diarrhea
never drinking again

Mexicans * corrected*

Have a drink, within 15 mins you’ll feel great.

dumb frogposter, you can't steer me from the path of abstinence