Mom asks to read my work

>mom asks to read my work
>accidentally left in a male on male watersports and spanking scene when I sent it to her
I'm freaking out right now, Veeky Forums. She already thinks I'm a bit gay for liking traps even though I tried to explain that I was just attracted to the power structure. This scene is very graphic but not written in a sexual way AT ALL, and I can't take it out because it's one of my novella's most important scenes where the protagonist realizes that due being born inferior and societal laws, he will never please a woman and cannot force them to please him and so he commits to making men submit to his will.

>She already thinks I'm a bit gay for liking traps
how did you even get onto that topic with your mother

sounds gay

Maybe don't be so gay if you don't want your mother to think you're gay

Even if she understood the context I don't see how that's any better

you guys need some context, here's the scene I'm worried about:
>I took another sip from his mug and watched a hungover Kris stumble towards the coffee pot. “You should take better care of yourself.”
>Kris glared at me. “I’m not taking advice from someone who can’t even get a fucking tinder match.”
>My eyes shot into my lap. I’d had installed tinder two months ago and hadn’t matched with a single girl, not even a fat one. A mental rage grew inside me as I thought about the pleasure denied my whole life by men like Kris, men who would fuck the prime women from ages 15-23 all their lives, leaving only used up party sluts in their thirties for 𝜷-males such as myself. Memories of spurned love reeled like a movie: homecoming dance, prom, freshers week at uni; no positive social experience with women.
>All of this was because of men like Kris. Revenge trickled in. I shot up and strode towards my enfeebled roommate. There was no time for words, my morning coffee had distended my bladder.
>Clutching long golden curls, I drove him onto his knees and untied my bathrobe unveiling my hairy virgin crotch inches from his nose. I hadn’t showered yet so the stench of my smegma choked him as tears welled up in both of us.
>Kris opened his mouth to speak but I stuffed my member deep into his throat and unleashed a hot liter of piss into his tummy. He cried and slapped my thighs but was too weak from his headache to do anything. His head gagged and my piss was thrown back up onto me. I pulled my now hard cock out of him and watched as he puked golden triumph over his gold, nubile body.
>Once he was finished his pale blue eyes looked up at with tears running down his chiseled face. “We’re not done yet,” I explained “you threw up my gift, so now I have to punish you.”
>Power coursed through me. For the first time in my life I was alive and aware of my role in the world. I bent him over my knee life how I thought a father would and my hard cock pressed into his belly, only I wouldn’t know as my whore mother had driven him away (change this before sending to publishers). I spanked his muscled ass. My arm was a school teacher's paddle disciplining a naughty boy. Slap after slap, his ass grew redder and redder. His howls of pain slowly subsided into whimpers and then into moans. It was then that I noticed his cock.
>His member was brownish and swollen to eight inches. It was perfectly formed, the way the glans protruded, the ratio of shaft to head, it’s upturned and slight bent that revealed a southpaw method for pleasure.
After this things are fine, I explore the effects of power systems on the male psyche and how sexual acts can be committed purely for domination or submission

This sick culture jews have created needs to be razed to the ground.

This is hilarious. Good job if that's what you were going for.

>not written in a sexual way AT ALL
ok this is bait. you can all go home everyone.

>𝜷-males
Sounds fine except for this pretentious shit. Just write beta you fucking pseud.

>my whore mother
And what did she say about it?

>sounds fine

>not sexual at all
>describes the other dude's cock in detail after the act

I wish so fervently for this to be real

> it's another novel about how the author is a beta male who can't get laid
Fucking hell

I'm praying for you young man.

>(change this before sending to publishers)

Maybe you are actually gay ?

TRANSCENDENT BEAUTY

>people falling for this

Not me

Awful. Dont be surprised if your mother disowns you ouright.