Help me create a meal I can eat once a day every day that meets all my nutrition needs

Help me create a meal I can eat once a day every day that meets all my nutrition needs

no need friend, just get one of these

No. It has to be real food

Why

Because I'm too autistic to try to find a way to choose different meals and it makes me just not cook anything and get fast food

if you have no drive to cook shit, just keep buying fast food proper nutritional food takes more time to make that you are willing to put

When did I say I have no drive to cook? I like cooking and cook a lot. I just want to find one meal I can cook forever, what is so hard to understand about that

I'm too autistic to try to find a way to choose different meals and it makes me just not cook anything and get fast food
you have no drive nigger if you did you wouldn't just pick fast food because muh overwhelming choices

just eat hot dogs. eat them without a bun, so they are healthier.

Not OP, but why does every fucking thread on this board these days have to have "that guy" in it who just has to be a cock sucker for no reason. Just contribute to the thread or shut the fuck up. You're just annoying.

Why not just make Fried Rice? Mix and match anything plus rice flavored in soy sauce. You would be hard press that it would NOT cover all nutritional needs if you research what veggie/meat/whatever stuff you put in has in terms of vitamins, or just pop some vitamins pills along with that Fried Rice.

Also why is sparrow eating a chicken burger?

Who the fuck needs "drive" to cook?
The only hard part is just picking the recipe that you're gonna use.

OP, you're thinking about this all wrong. There's no single meal you'll never get tired of, and there aren't a lot of single dishes that contain all of your nutritional needs. Here's what you do.
>find a farmers market that's convenient
>spend five minutes every few weeks looking up what's in season
>go to farmers market, buy tasty seasonal veggies
>get excited and inspired by your delicious produce to look up or invent recipes
>buy good quality meat that can stand up to simple cooking, figure out how much you eat and just stock up without worrying, when you buy it, how you're going to cook it
>keep a well stocked pantry
when you're too autistic to come up with something, salt and pepper a pork shoulder steak and cook it off for like seven minutes, roast some vegetables, cook some wild rice. and on other days, you can look at all of your great ingredients and come up with something exciting and involved, or randomly come across a recipe that you happen to have all of the stuff for.

Potatoes, cooked in millions of different ways.

I'd say my breakfast hits all the important bits:
Couple strips of bacon
One potato shredded for hashbrowns
2 eggs cooked however
1 blueberry bagel or muffin
1 fruit cup

And for lunch I usually just have a sandwich, which just hits all the food groups.

If you're hungry later then turn those potatoes into fries, chips, or bake them.

>Not a single vegetable
>literally sub 10g of fibre
>hits all the food groups.
It will taste disgusting the closest you can get is same meals over a day.

You'll never be able to make and eat just one meal every day unless you were literally forced to. You'd get sick of it after a couple weeks and go back to fast food.

Try to make different variations out of just a few things
Rice, potatoes and/or beans
Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage
Dark greens like spinach, kale
Other vegetables like carrot, onion, cucumber, mushroom
Some type of lean protein
Get your fats through olive oil, avocado, oily fish, nuts, sunflower and sesame seeds
Eat some berries for dessert

Meets all nutritional needs.

>You'd get sick of it after a couple weeks and go back to fast food.

Not true. I ate only one meal a day, the same meal, every day for two years for weight control:

> 2 chicken thighs, skin-on, braised and then broiled
> 1 tin of sardines
> Side of 1 tbsp mayo
> Large spinach salad with blue cheese dressing, cucumber, onion, olives, Parmesan
> For dessert: half cup of frozen blueberries drizzled with heavy cream and some sliced almonds + shaved 100% cacao chocolate

Arsenic.
It will meet every possbile need you have for the rest of your life.

OP here. Something like this is exactly what I'm looking for

>The only hard part is just picking the recipe that you're gonna use.
That's EXACTLY what i'm complaining about. I don't want to waste time picking what recipe to cook. I want to just make the same thing and make cooking a no brainer, even better if it's something I can make in bulk. I want to focus 100% of my time to focusing on my work, I don't want to wonder about what shit to try, I don't want my pantry to be filled with a bunch of random bottles of shit I used for one recipe and never used again, I don't want to waste time looking up recipes at all

Ok, as we all know, coconuts and potatoes are both foods that give you all the micronutrients you need. Rice and lentils together give you a full supply of protein and carbohydrates. So I suggest making a coconut potato and lentil curry and eating it over rice, three times a day for the rest of your life. Godspeed.

beans potatoes and rice
maybe garnish it with a fresh herb once in a while

>chicken
>sardines
>mayo
>blue cheese dressing
>parmesan
>heavy cream

>weight control
We're talking about sick gains here, right?

Hambaga

I was 240lb in high school, and that diet kept me at 160-165 consistently.

OK. But you used a different diet to drop down to that level, right?

I mean he could technically make meals out of all those ingrediants and it would come up to sub 1k calories, it all depends on how much cheese and mayo he's eating.

Yeah, I fasted and took multivitamins. For me to maintain my weight, though, I need to have a very regimented diet.

Don't you need to eat some fat with the fat soluble vitamins to absorb them?

I took the multivitamins with a fish oil supplement, so that might've helped a bit. Either way I was pretty exhausted by the end of it.