My stepdad just died. What's the best way to make red velvet cake?

My stepdad just died. What's the best way to make red velvet cake?

my hamster has the flu, how do I get tomato stains out of my plastic wear?

Colour the cake batter with his congealed blood.

I put a anti flea dog collar on my cat

Just got an abortion, what are your best meatloaf recipes?

I've been feeling a bit nauseous today, could you suggest a quality baking sheet for lemon bars?

did u just decide to make red velvet cake or is it somehow connected to ur dad or what....

I just took a dump, how do I make a sandwich out of it?

my toaster dial is set too low and is not browning the bread. Anyone have a cure for my epilepsy?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

based slug

dude ppl, maybe op just wants to make a favorite cake of his for the wake?

I just dildo'd my butthole with my hairbrush, and seemed to tear the walnut in my butt. It will not stop bleeding;does that mean my brownies should be baked at 375f?

Wire hanger concealed burger loaf recipe coming right up

Handwash with soap and water

Ask your parents for a family recipe, adapt to your tastes.

Something like 360cookware.com - they have lifetime warranties so they'll last.

Toast some bread and spread it on. It won't make the bread soggy then.

Probably better to do it at about 350f

I just got aids from this thread. What is a good chili recipe?

Came here to say this

Your own cum and shit mixed in with some fresh garlic and granny piss. Brown ground beef and beans to brown in separate pot than add to sauce.

My snake just flushed itself down the toilet, does anyone have any tips on how to make perfectly crispy golden pancakes?

I'm visiting my totally adorable baby nephew who is 3 years old, how much flour should I use in my slurry to thicken about 3½ liters of beef stew?

I find nothing brings the family together quite like hot dogs. Do that instead.

Dubs checked.

Buy one. You're in no condition to be baking.

Where I come, if someone wrongs you in life without atoning for it, then in death you're permitted to bury their least favored sweet baked good with them. Why do you think people say "he got his just desserts"?

come from*

While I know you're being willfully retarded, I found this deeply amusing. Thanks for the laugh, user. Keep on keepin' on.

Moarrrr

am i the only bother by the picture of a boston creme pie when user is asking about red velvet?

My great grandma had a great secret red velvet cake recipe but it's a family secret, sorry OP

>stepdad
What a cuckold lifestyle? What socio-economic bracket is your family?

In my country, if you kill a man with a family, you are entitled to his wife and children.

What country is that?

Australia.

your grandma also had secret meetings with Clevon behind your grandfathers back and that is why you are part nigger.

Give up the recipe nigger.

It's true, everyone had woodpiles in the good ol' days and Jamal was generally hiding in one when gramps went out and grams opened the door in a wide welcome!

t. 56%er

Be sure to add an extra egg to the mix.