Why haven't you eaten your copy of the horrible book infinite jest yet? Here's a good recipe to turn it into a lasagna

Why haven't you eaten your copy of the horrible book infinite jest yet? Here's a good recipe to turn it into a lasagna.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUXQd_X45QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_49E_ZXGC5c
youtube.com/watch?v=ygXvtcvxEBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't eat carbs.
Also I'm not mentally disabled.

>when your total inability of sincere expressions leads you to advertizing a writer you don't like (but secretly do)

So this is the power of irony...

who the fuck are they

of course rich white girls living on the income of mom and dad do rich white girl bourgeois shit

is she white spanish? I thought she was brown spanish

This angers me and I'm not even a dfw fan. Nor does it help my view of women.

>rich white girls
>probably middle class brooklyn feminist trash of the kind that Veeky Forums soyboys love to jerk themselves off over

She calls herself non-white but she's not even particularly swarthey by Spanish standards

Mira Gonzalez is a rich kid with family connections in media and entertainment who used daddy's connections to get her juvenilia published, and then used her connections to have hipster outlets review it so that a few hundred hipsters bought it, so that she could spend her twenties feeling like she was also "in media and entertainment" even though she's really nothing

Jamie Loftus is a rich kid with family connections in media and entertainment who used daddy's connections to get her juvenilia published and to get lots of middling "gigs" as a hack comedian who would never survive for even a second in New York, where comics are expected to have a progressively evolving act, not spend ten years being zany on Instagram and using daddy's connections to hook up for more "creative projects"

Both will fade into obscurity as they age and daddy stops indulging their desire to be "in media and entertainment"

>autistic man works real hard on a big book
>makes sure to put in lots of wacky characters and hard words so his friends at school will like it
>dies from sad heart :(
>"poet" incapable of putting effort into anything smokes her weed out of it for a meme
>thinks it's a pretentious white man bigbook for pseuds
>doesn't smoke out of Finnegan's Wake instead
Not only is she mean, but she's a slave to academia as well.

>female comedian

Hoh boy

this is chapo trap house tier levels of supreme comedy

le turning into a sonic diaper pissbaby corncob amirite

She wouldn't be out of place in the upper classes of any latin american country. Yeah, she could use the latina card to say she's opressed or whatver, but she and her ancestors were definetly never opressed.

Fuck Chapo trap house.

has mira said if she's actually read IJ at all? I don't know why it's such a meme with her

Has she ever said she's read any book? I doubt she has

youtube.com/watch?v=MUXQd_X45QQ
Her material isn't bad, she's just not maximising its potential with the delivery and timing. Better than Amy Schumer anyway.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Her material is trash. As expected from a woman trying to be funny

S I M P L Y
I N F E R I O R
M F
P E
L R
Y I
. O
. R

I loathe IJ too, but this is just tacky and small. Why not talk about books you like, instead?

Really? Because I'm basing my opinion on the things she's talking about and thinking if she reworded them slightly or vocalised them differently they could be very funny, rather than just relying on general misogyny to make my decision. She doesn't make eye contact with the audience and mispronounces a few words which gives me the impression she's nervous and still learning to do stand-up, which explains why she might fluff her delivery.
I wouldn't pay to see her live but I wouldn't walk out on it either.

Yeah chapo's lame. Will is such a tryhard.

A big secret of "latino" nations is that the ruling classes and cultural elites are predominantly descended from the Spanish. Go watch popular Mexican TV shows and compare them to what native Mexicans look like. A huge internecine front in the meme war could be opened here. Turn the underclasses on the upperclass latinos and cause massive infighting. Bet the ruling elites would drop the id-pol shit quick smart when their power is threatened.

You could play that defence on literally any stand up. The materials good or it aint

>Turn the underclasses on the upperclass latinos and cause massive infighting

This has happened a ton of times already, just look at Venezuela to see the results

Haha! My kind of girls, they must love the canon. I wonder what their favorite Dante translation is, and I hear one is a poet? I've always wanted a cute girl who's also into William Blake and Ezra Pound

Another proof that women are like acid for everything cultural.
Feminism was a mistake.

>The materials good or it aint
This is not how anything works.

Keep telling yourself that

Someone explain what their point is for doing this.

I will. If I started to think things could be either just good or just bad, or even objectively good or bad, I would turn into a teenager again.

Silly white boys look how naughty we're being, just try stop us ;)

Teenagers are a higher form of life, things generally start to go wrong at 20

>"I give the Infinite Jest bowl a 9.5/10. I would've given it a 10/10 if it was a book I actually read and enjoyed, and an 11/10 if the book wasn't written by a white dude."

The voice of our generation.

You do seem like the type to look up to the attitudes of teens.

What do you expect from left wingers I mean really

>just try stop us ;)
i-is that a sexual offer?

Only an aging roasty would look down on teens, they still have the vitality and energy to have opinions

>paste studios
it hasn't even begun
youtube.com/watch?v=_49E_ZXGC5c

You mean the arrogance to spout uninformed assumptions.

>when the audience doesn't even know when to pretend to laugh

Literally nothing wrong with that, maybe reddit is more your speed roastie

>they still have the vitality and energy to have opinions
>regurgitating what the kardashians or your teacher said is your opinion

kys

There's everything wrong with that, you'll understand when you're older.

Duh if ya say so

>somebody isn't taking seriously a thing I take seriously
>Better make *another* thread to build and knock down the same strawmen ad nauseum
These constant '/pol/lacks virtue signal at each other to feel clever' threads are getting real tiring

You're fucking up the board with this juvenile garbage even if it is ironic

lol call the cops loser

Maybe if you hipster faggots didn't try to make everything political you wouldn't have this state of affairs. Go read Ernst Nolte, faggot. Far right is always a reaction to far left going too far. inb4 your petulant attempts to deny your ideology's role by blaming capitalism or something.

this is good

Not true. Tao helped her make it big if anything

... :(

Everything already is political.

Same first impression here. Blame is best directed at her jewish manager, though.

Only when your politics are detached from the truth and you need to constantly censor facts like male intellectual superiority

>GWAR shirt
not sure if poseur/hipster or actual fan.

totes

They sell them at urban outfitters

>Teenagers are a higher form of life, things generally start to go wrong at 20
It depends on what you're doing with yourself at 20. If you're getting "redpilled" by things that you're still too stupid to regulate correctly, like philosophy, you will turn into a miserable pile of shit. Also, the adjustment from highschool to college is in itself yet another make-or-break experience. The key is to find a way to manage your needs. And also, teenagers in themselves are fucking idiots. It is a phase of life where you still don't know anything, where you're old enough or tall enough to engage in some activity but infact you are still a fool.

mama mia

>urban outfitters
Huh. I'm not in America anymore, but that sounds like some store for normies and therefore GWAR has become a popular brand. I don't buy it.

where you think* you're old enough

this is no better than that scumbag DFW deserved.

I vow to do to his legacy what Augustus did to Antony's

holyshit women comedians baka

Are you fags going to post her feet or gossip like a bunch of women all day

I made all the mistakes you pointed out
Wat do
No suicide

how tall is she?
she would be cute if smoller? but looks amazonian

He's a mediocre idiot, if you think intelligence can regulate your misery you are beyond deluded or lack the intelligence you refer to

Her voice is enough not to like her.

compare the two of these comedians
youtube.com/watch?v=ygXvtcvxEBE

shes cute though

wrong video but you get the idea

I don't care how shit you think a book is, destroying books isn't cool.

Boohoo poor book :'(

WHERE IS THE FUCKING JOKE BUCKLEY

>... if you think intelligence can regulate your misery...
That's not what I meant. What I meant is if you approach something impressive, you must not let it impress you, especially if it implies negative things. Basically, don't be an impressionable idiot. In layman's terms, don't be too "open-minded" when reading from men of influence. Analyze and see if it will help you. If you don't do this, you will fall in the same hole with these anonymous that cry "what is the purpose of life? What do I do with myself!? NOTHING MATTERS!!!" Those godless sheep were led to an abyss.
I'm not experienced in helping people like you. With that said, I'm being sincere with you when I say this: Grab a bible. Climb a high, vacant and green hill or mountain, and pray to Jesus.

This is really unfortunate.

hey look its an adult woman wearing graphic T-shirts, she's so cool

>230 likes
she's fucking done

Fucking Roasties
You don't deserve DFW inside you, REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>b-but they bribed their way to fame!

Sounds like you are just envious they can get published and you can't.

Just scroll through her twitter, it's like she caters to your type

stop bumping threads about low class whores

Bump

>I don't eat carbs.
>Also I'm not mentally disabled.
pick one cancerboy

>tfw mira and her friends are "lefties" who despise dfw despite the fact that he saw the dangers of irony, in that it opens up an entire new capitalistic market of consumerism, and the dumb cunts are too ignorant for this so they go on cultivating and exploiting this market as the spoiled bourgeoisie pseuds they really are.

Because you said so? Ok

That's literally how stand up works.

They literally have nothing else to do.

So when people laugh at things I don't find funny one of us is in the wrong? I'll admit I could be misunderstanding you.

You either win a crowd or you lose a crowd. Even if you write what you think are genius jokes, if you're only getting back of the room laughs (or no laughs at all) you aren't going to be a comedian for very long. It's a medium with instantaneous feedback and you learn quickly what is funny and what isn't.