Playa pass that cup
This purple lean has got yo' boy feelin' so fucked up

>drinking sprite with narcotics mixed in is any better
degenerate

>not drinking grape soda in the am
fag

>sip
Fuck off.

>you will never drink lean with some big booty Southern black babes and then drive 15 mph on the highway in your 2nd gen buick regal

fuck EVERYTHING

I thought I was the only one holding these feels.

>tfw sippin on mud and getting your cock sucked by a black sorority girl with a big fat ass, juicy tits, and plump lips

S L O W S I P P I N

I KEEP

What's the purpose of doubling up on cups when people drink this? Just curious.

Supposedly the cough syrup burns through the styrofoam

I bet she's fat

>double up on cups because it burns through Styrofoam
>proceed to drink it
Also why don't they just use a different material cup? Niggers are truly stupid

your just romanticizing bullshit

As best I can tell there are several reasons:

1. If you’re using styrofoam, you don’t want the cup to break and your mixture to pour out. Hydrocodone syrup is expensive as fuck to buy off the street.
2. Keeps your drink a little cooler by adding an extra layer of insulation
3. Two cups for mixing up your drink. Hydrocodone syrup (not the lame ass codeine that you can still buy otc in some places) is quite powerful and should be taken in teaspoons (~5ml at a time) unless you’re a serious opiate user. You see rappers and shit pouring entire bottles of tussionex into a mix, that shit would have you vomiting or passing out unless you’re a long time user with a very high tolerance. Regular codeine syrup you can chug like that though, as it’s a lot less powerful. So you use two cups to mix hydro syrup because you don’t just pour a few glugs into your sprite and start chugging.

I never drank lean when I had regular access to hydro tussin, I just took it out of a medicine cup or mixed a few teaspoons into some water and drank it. Shit lasts for a few hours I don’t really understand why you’d feel the need to carry it around with you, but that’s just me.

The reason I've heard from rappers is that the cup tends to prespire quickly as mean heats up fast, so it's double cupped to keep the cup from slipping out of your hand easily when you're in the studio recording/on stage performing and fucked up and way more likely to loosen your grip.

*perspire
*lean

Phoneposting is pain

It doesn’t burn through styrofoam. It’s literally sugar syrup with hydrocodone molecules and some food coloring in it.

I would buy that. Any cold drink would slip out of your hands easily under those circumstances, although only a cup of the nicest liquor or wine would cost as much as or more than a full cup of lean (with a lot of syrup in it). Would suck to drop $200, especially when it’s not always easy to get more.

I’m surprised nobody is trying to mix fentanyl powder with simple syrup yet, get faded for real (and possibly die). Although powdered hydrocodone may be just as easy to get from China, I’m not sure.

LEANIN

GOT ME FUCKED UP

youtube.com/watch?v=ykwwz20RULg

Those feels.

If I wanted Heroin there's somebody literally on the corner outside my building. But Codeine? Ah shit, nigger that's extremely hard to score here.

Just finished a bottle
Everyone else has passed out so now im looking at memes and wishing I had more money

So nobody thinks its just soda and downs it while really drunk and ends up whiteying everywhere

SIPPIN ON SOME SYZZURP
SIP
SIPPING ON SOME
SIP
SIPPIN ON SOME SYZZURP

WALK UP 2 YO HOUSE KNOCK ON YO DOOR N BLOW YO ASS OFF
DROP IT OFF DROP IT OFF
BITCH I GOT A SAWN OFF

I press the juice while you pour up the lean
I pick my poison appropriately

ISSA BARRE BABY

>spending compious amounts on some purple nigger sponsor drink