They were on sale

they were on sale
what should i make with em?

Miso soup

grind them with stinkhorn caps in a mortar and pestle and you'll have yourself a mean damage health poison to coat your blade with

They are cute. I'd just fry them with onions as a side to fried potatoes. Also bread with sour cream-pickle sauce.

make foil pouch fill it with the Inoki, button mushrooms . Add in pad of butter, soy, lemon, salt pepper to taste.

this

Any stew really, they're tasty cute floating boys in soup

Fry them in butter with a bit of miso paste.

Make sure you chew them properly OP. I found out the hard way that your body doesnt actually digest them

make a stir fry with them, and onions and thinly sliced strips of beef, and oyster sauce

restaurant by me wraps them in bacon and puts an unagi sauce on them. really delicious

that looks really good and i bet the texture is incredible. are they just baked?

tear apart and soak in lemon juice for half an hour. take them immediately after. have fun, op.

this is one the "wrapped in bacon" that actually looks dope my man

Holy fuvk, I need to try

fug

anymore pics? And how do you eat that?

big bites nigga

The skewers would help but you gotta unhinge that boi jaw

I usually make an omelet with those, some green onion, cheddar, and Chinese chili oil. Fry in butter, serve with enough bacon to keep you in keto for months.

Umm, actually, it does. You've got worms.

>ummm, actually

Kindly kill yourself you guinness world record holding faggot

Underrated

Batter and fry

I've had this as well as in a beef wrap. You can feel each individual stem break as you bite down. It's the best feeling in the world.

Oh yeah, I do that when I grill.