What have you eaten today, Veeky Forums?

What have you eaten today, Veeky Forums?

Pic related, miso kale stew with tofu.

burrito and some fried tofu right out of the package

Some cheese. Some yougurt with hunney. Fucking hell did I just type that? This is what happens when you spend all day on Veeky Forums.

Also coffee, pasta, and a bell pepper.

I feel like my mind is melted.

Baked cod with a paprika, ginger, garlic, cilantro sauce. Served with over rice pilaf and with a side of corn.

Let me cook for you user.

a turkey sandwich

looks good op

Piece of steak, left over chicken and a venison sausage I didn't eat at breakfast. Added a roasted pepper and some broccoli like even though I don't really like them, gotta get some fiber.

>venison sausage
Sounds delicious.

Homemade burgers

post recipe, op

Just finished cooking this shrimp, tomato, shitake risotto and it's goat af!
>inb4 risottofag throws a fit

>miso kale stew with tofu.
How feminine, nice

lunch was scallops, whole wheat linguine, broccoli rabe, onion. slight herb crusting on the scallops, a little balsamic glaze on the whole dish to tie it together.

dinner was snapper, ginger-rice, onion, peas and avocado with some salsa.

didn't take pix, cuz i was too hungry at the time to bother. here's an old one

Olive oil
1 bunch or 1 lb of kale, coarse chop
1 med onion chopped
3 cloves of garlic chopped
1 cup minimally cooked lentils
2 tsp miso
3 cups vegetable or chicken stock
1/2 to 1 lb silken tofu, diced
Crushed red pepper, ground black pepper, pinch of ground anise, a few pinches of ground sichuan pepper.

Heat oil in a large pot. fry a two finger pinch of garlic until just fragrant, then fry onions until just translucent, then fry remaining garlic until fragrant. add spices and leafy greens, tossing and combining until they are slightly wilted, then add stock. bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, add miso and tofu, cover, and simmer for 30-50 minutes.

The base of the recipe can be kept the same and you can use whatever different leafy greens, vegetables, or spices you want. Instead of miso, can fry bacon and crumble it, then cook the onions in the bacon fat. White potatoes are an excellent choice in place of tofu as well.

Looks like...

7 yams
6 apples
bowl of lentil soup
water/black coffee/tea

Chicken tikka masala, first time making it

Nothing. It's only 08:20. I'm about to have 2 cups of yoghurt with müsli, a banana, a carrot and some coffee before I go to class though.

fuck you curry nigger

I ate an entire whole cod just after fishing it.

Asada enchiladas

is that a side of beans?

Shit canned refried beans and Spanish rice I made with salsa

Rice was good, beans sucked

Gross.

Your rice looks like mush whitefag.

I cooked it in a rice cooker. It's some sort of low-gi "smart" rice and it came out a bit sticky for me personally, I prefer it when it falls apart.

I've had pic related.

Oooh, I love that.

Can you really live off yams?

found the flyover!

Oatmeal with a handful of blackberries and raspberries followed by 3 thermosfuls of black coffee from a public coffeemaker

Two McDonald's breakfast sandwiches then I made my kid French toast but they didn't have time to eat it so I did. Rather full @ the moment.

Chicken tenderloins, some vegetables, and a protein bar.

So far, a turkey and cheese sandwich with a salad made with greens, apple, blue cheese, dried cranberries, walnuts, and vinaigrette. That was my breakfast, btw.
Later this afternoon, for lunch, I'll eat leftover soup from last night, and for dinner I'm making pasta primavera.

Mush? Do you eat your rice uncooked?