Alright Veeky Forums, let's separate the brainlets from the true thinkers:

Alright Veeky Forums, let's separate the brainlets from the true thinkers:
Imagine you have contacted an alien race of gaseous beings. Describe hair and teeth to them.

Are the aliens fluent in English?

we have rocks in our mouths to helps us break down food (much like your slight chemical shifts to aid digestion) and grass on our head to keep us warm, because our fleshly shells are all-too prone to the elements.

I wouldn't bother describing hair and teeth to them.

What a stupid thread

They'll make you immortal and find a gf who loves you for who you are.

>gaseous beings
Screw explaining anything! I would just turn on the fan...

I'd bite them

And flick your hair in their face

the former is more likely

kek

I'd let them posess me for a day and see what happens.

Hair is kinda like spaghetti but a lot thinner and not as yummy
Teeth is like bones but in your mouth

What sensory organs do they have?

Describe the aliens. Are they entirely made of gas? What kind of gas? How do they get energy? How do they think? How do they interact with the material world? How did they evolve?

Your question is pretty easy though. Humans are homeostatic beings comprised of many tiny blocks of organic materials which process the chemical energy of organic materials in the digestive system. Teeth are solid blocks arranged in two parallel semicircles on a vertical plane, and are controlled by mechanical means to crush and cut organic materials so that they can further be broken down by proteins in the digestive tract. Hair is strands of keratin fiber that maintains homeostatis by trapping heat.

What are they, blind?

Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk

"teeth is for grinnin,
hair is for combin,
y all niggas got no bottom
but i can fart your mom"

These are the only right answers here

obviously i first teach them my language, the plebs.

BEHOLD, A MAN