What are your thoughts on breakfast enchiladas? Better or worse than breakfast burritos?

What are your thoughts on breakfast enchiladas? Better or worse than breakfast burritos?

Crepes? Crepes are delicious.

No, it's a breakfast tortilla filled with cheese and topped with breakfast sauce.

So it's a crepe by another name? Got it. Still sounds good.

You know "breakfast sauce" is the stuff that builds up in the corners of your eyes and lips right?

No, kidding. Looks like berries.

Why isn't taco bell making these?

>breakfast tortilla filled with cheese
What exactly defines the "breakfast" part of this, if it's not the tortilla or cheese?

But thats not an enchilada

>What exactly defines the "breakfast" part of this
the fruit. fruit is only eaten at breakfast by americans. and it must be sugary

An enchilada is a tortilla filled with something and topped with sauce. This is a breakfast tortilla filled with something and topped with breakfast sauce.
the berries and the cream cheese

>breakfast enchilada

you fucking faggot

No. Enchilada must be corn tortilla and saturated in a sauce...its the namesake of the dish. You are better off calling your creation el crepas con queso

>the berries and the cream cheese
Why call it a breakfast tortilla filled with cheese then? Why not just a breakfast tortilla, if the cheese is already implied

Because it's an enchilada.

You are the only enchilada here, friendo

I don't have any sauce.

How about you just call it cream cheese filled flour tortilla with berries. And while were here...
What kind of fatass just eats cream cheese??? Do something with it...or use mascarpone...add some honey and lavender or cinnamon...maybe orange zest or some nuts.

fyi those are blintz not crepes you savages

If you want breakfast enchiladas...then wrap corn tortilla around standard breakfast burrito ingredients...egg meat peppers onions cheese...and top it with a chile sauce... the sauce has to be a chile sauce like a puree of ancho garlic cumin and salt.

I'll be your sauce, buddy boy

>crepes
mexican food is tasty, but basically variations on a single dish
stop thinking you can just rename existing dishes with -cue annoying accent- latino names and claim originality
it's getting so tired

>ive never eatin real mexican food but i draw conclusions based on my extensive experience with taco bell and the "authentic" mexican restaurant at the mall.

>mexican food is tasty, but basically variations on a single dish
What exactly do you think Mexican food is? Fucking Taco Bell?

Nice OP, I love good polish nalishniki

Don't be salty just because you don't love in the southwest, user

those look like blintzs you fucking faggot

What if you made thin cornmeal pancakes and used an approprate sauce, like maple syrup or creme anglaise?