Would oranges be better if they were blue?

Would oranges be better if they were blue?

Exact same smell, taste, and texture, just blue instead

For some reason it sounds better

Are you actually retarded?

That's purple, you double nigger.

That's stupid. You're stupid.

if you don't have an instinctual negative response to blue food... you're a genelet

That's exactly why kitchens use blue gloves

Blueberries are great faggot, I'll fight you over this.

*purple

bitch how the fuck is that purple

You need a new monitor dickhole.

no, no one would know them as another color so they would not be reacted to any differently

also orange is only good in juice force

very few things in nature are truly blue and not purple/indigo, and many of those (like butterfly wings) are blue from structural effects, not pigments. your mind is evolved to avoid eating blue things as a result, because it sees them as unnatural and maybe poison.

>For some reason it sounds better
You may have some kind of synaesthesia if you think certain colours taste better than others, but it is far more likely that you are just an idiot.

When I was little I had a dream about blue lemons at the grocery store. Was sorta weird.

That was mold, ya daft cunt.

nah, i dont want blues

OP would be better if he was blue, then cremated before the smell set in.

I like my fruit like I like my president... ORANGE

Op is right, even blue waffles are better than normal waffles.

Stop taking the Marijuanas.
They are rotting away your brains.

Well, because the color is purple and not another color.

Would oranges be called blues if they were blue?

whoa

Well considering they are named after the county they were originally discovered in, no.

Except that's wrong, retard

>tfw when selling bags of blues on the side of the freeway

what you get when you cross a mexican and an octopus?
I don't know either, but goddamn can it pick tomatoes

OP is retarded and I'm surprised he even knows oranges are the color orange.

Ah yes, the proud nation of Orange.

The word orange derives from the Sanskrit word for "orange tree" (नारङ्ग nāraṅga), which in turn derives from a Dravidian root word (from நரந்தம் narandam which refers to Bitter orange in Tamil). The Sanskrit word reached European languages through Persian نارنگ (nārang) and its Arabic derivative نارنج (nāranj).

The word entered Late Middle English in the fourteenth century via Old French orenge (in the phrase pomme d'orenge). The French word, in turn, comes from Old Provençal auranja, based on Arabic nāranj. In several languages, the initial n present in earlier forms of the word dropped off because it may have been mistaken as part of an indefinite article ending in an n sound: in French, for example, une norenge may have been heard as une orenge. This linguistic change is called juncture loss. The color was named after the fruit, and the first recorded use of orange as a color name in English was in 1512.
In a lot of other languages the word for orange is actual derived from Portugal, since Portuguese merchants were the first to introduce oranges.
Unrealated to what he's talking about, since he's full of shit, but The Principality of Orange was a small kingdom in The Netherlands for around 550 years.

idk man blue oranges sound kinda dope

better. gj

i'd prefer them to be red, which is why blood oranges are so much better than regular oranges

wouldn't it be a borange then?

you must ask Calculus.

OP might be onto something

in some places Oranges are green even when fully grown
something to do with the heat

hmmmm

i have blue filter on and the op pic is purple

It's violet and you're a brainlet.

It's a color specifically designed to induce arguments over whether it's blue or purple.

It’s purple and blue, the top part is purple but then the bottom part is blue but contrasts with the rest of the orange really well so it’s not even noticeable at first glances.

Violet is a purple.

If anything purple might be secondary to violet. Violet is spectral while purple has red in it. Now stop being a brainlet.

It more clings to purple than it does to blue. I fucking hate it when people say this is blue.

It looks like the rind is blue and the inside is purple.

Also true. But the majority is purple. If an turd has cast a shadow upon it, we don't call it black, for it is brown. Unless the turd has taken on a human form.

Blueberries are not a bright blue color, though

It's in the name, so I win.

first thing that came to mind.

This

I don't know. Its the orange color that I like about oranges so I just don't know. I would try expecting water or some sort of weird Hawaiian punch flavor or maybe more watery.
Checked
That's some neat history
They're called grapefruits user