Whats the most non alcoholic non alcoholic beer

whats the most non alcoholic non alcoholic beer

beer that will literally never ever get you drunk even if you drink gallons upon gallons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeqEC66E7hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Malta Goya

...? what do you mean? if it is non-alcoholic it's non-alcoholic? Or are companies in the US allowed to call beer non-alcoholic even if they have more than 0.1% volume of alcohol?

some non alcoholic beer can still get you drunk if you drink like 30+ in rapid succession

non alcoholic beer is still conflated with light beer in many places

Kvass is like that?

wtf is the point of this thread?
If you don't want to get drunk then don't drink anything with alcohol in it. If you want to get drunk don't bother with beer. Drink vodka, it's efficient and will leave you with the least severe hangover.

start drinking club soda, find something as sharp as you can and drink it in sub zero temperatures.

you're welcome

Drink it as a solid? Think AND THEN post.

Are you dense?

You seem tense. Please eat lots of soy every day so you'll grow some nice titties for me to play with until you climax.

Root beer

Non-alcoholic in america means 0.5% abv

Water

Bavaria or Cobra alcohol free beers are both 0.0% and tasty.

There's a non alcoholic variant of Kirin that's just beer-flavoured instead of actually brewed, which sounds gross but I give the japs credit they have artificial beer flavour down pat

Vinegar

Lone Star

Bud Light

Öettinger Radler, since Radler ist kein Alkohol!

youtube.com/watch?v=yeqEC66E7hk probably odouls

Fosters

>camp stove and cape
They could have drawn an actual soldier but drew a cosplaying faggot instead

literally this

youd have to drink billions and billions

12.5 of those would be about the alcohol in one 5% beer, so you would probably be drunk after drinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 100, which would be 9.375 gallons

THATS A LOT OF BEERS I DONT THINK I COULD DO TEN