Why is it so hard to find a good gummy worm these days? All the brands i've tried were ass

Why is it so hard to find a good gummy worm these days? All the brands i've tried were ass

How do you feel about trolli sour crawlers?

you can make your own

they're alright, good taste but way too soft

Albanese

Fucking this. If you haven't had Albanese you haven't had a good gummy candy.

the best gummy worms were the kind you could scoop out of a bin at Food-4-Less some 20 years ago.

I shit you not, back then they had gigantic bins all lined up full of different candies and you took a large scooper to fill a clear produce bag with a candy and then tie it off. You bought candy by how much it weighed.

A bag of gummy worms that you got THAT WAY, OH it was so good! However.. it might've just been that I was a child at the time with unmatured tastes. For all I knew, it could've been just as bad as OP claims gummy worms are now. I haven't had a gummy worm in ages.

Oh but I have

I like stale gummies.

Loosely wrap in parchment and let them get dry and hard. Yum.

m about ready to throw mine out, they're not nearly sour enough for how sickly sweet they are..

what about putting them in the freezer?

They still do that at candy stores friend.

I hate when you buy a bag of gummy worms and you get one good flavor and the rest are fucking pineapple.

Pineapple gummies are great though.

Not when it's the whole bag.
I didn't buy a bag of multi flavor gummy candy to get one apple and then the rest of the fuckers be pineapple.

No argument there. I have really awful luck with assorted-flavor candy. I buy a package and there's only about one or two of my favorite flavor.

Put them in a freezer and they'll get hard, also are actually pretty good as improvised ice cubes

It's because they were never good. You grew up and tried to go back. You can't. Your kids will love them though.

>kids.
Damn nigga, that's a good joke.

Oh, sorry. Your surrogate child cat/dog will love them.

user. I know you think you have. But I'm going to ask you to actually go try Albanese gummies before I start mocking you with smug anime girls and brainlet wojacks.

Try Haribo twin snakes, pretty good IMO

im a haribo gummy bear guy but pic rel is good

Gummy sharks are good

This this this.
Fucking soft and great flavor.

Bonus, it's cheap as shit.

Winco used to have great gummies in the scoop bin, but they switched brands and it's been shit ever since.

Any sugar free gummies that dont taste like shit? Or is that an impossibility?

I tried Haribo Twin Snakes and they sucked. Fucking stiff and chewy as fuck. Anyone know of a tender, sweet gummi candy that doesn't have too much anti-stick powder coating? The walmart gummi vitamins I have are tasty as fuck, enough for me to want to eat them a lot if it wasn't for the vitamin overdose.

i fucking love haribo but i can see why the hardness would be a turn off. try black forest gummys

Popcorn balls are better.

where do I find these?

Black Forest gummies are pretty gud

Haribo has an enormous variety to choose from.

A manchild thread on sna/ck/ers
What a surprise