Food sin confession thread

Confess your sins against cuisine,ck

I ate your mom out

I said "dude, bacon's awesome!" at breakfast once. I don't know why, it just came out. I do like bacon, but that's not a proper way to think or talk about any sort of food.

I make chili without any chili peppers.

Tomatoes and cumin is good enough.

When I make hot dog chili I always put water in it and I don't brown the beef.

Fuck you

I ate 9 slices of cinnamon toast last night

I used to microwave cheddar and ketchup and eat a big bowl with a fork
I ate nothing but microwave popcorn and Wal-Mart burgers one summer
sometimes I'd take a slice of kraft single and eat it with a squirt of ketchup
still do that some times actually

I unironically like steak with my ketchup

i really like to eat eggs

cumin makes everything taste like feet.

I never ever cook with onions. It’s disgusting.

>sometimes I'd take a slice of kraft single and eat it with a squirt of ketchup

I do that but with mayo instead of ketchup

I sometimes make a tomato sauce by heating garlic, onions and ketchup on a frying pan.

i put miracle whip into seafood chowder. even the newspaper reviewer likes it but i feel dirty.

shit add a piece of ham and a skewer and its halfway civilized

this

I ran out of salt two weeks ago and I've been using dark soy sauce instead since then. It's going pretty well so far.

I eat butter straight up.

I don't preheat the oven

When I was a chef I would drop food on the floor on purpose if the people were being rude to the server

My favorite breakfast is biscuits, butter and maple syrup with white powdered donuts on the side. To drink I usually have an orange juice, 20oz coffee, and amphetamines.

For dinner I often eat buttery noodles and beef. I prepare it simply - ground beef and spaghetti noodles with lots of butter and ground pepper. During this meal I usually down it with sugar free kook aid or bud light lime.

I like to season hamburger with curry powder.

peanut butter and ketchup sandwiches

I put two raw eggs in my 1pm daily wake up beer

Every day? Frequently consuming raw egg whites can inhibit biotin production over the long term, which will result in hair loss.

Wow y'all are something else let me tell ya.

But is that really a sin tho?

>work at mcdonalds
>woman being a bitch
>only opportunity i had
>scratch dandruff over the fries
>ruin everyone's food over one bitch
Whatever, I'm not a fan of us in general

I come from a long line of dark Slavs none of whom have ever been bald. Seriously my fucking grandpa died at 90 with a head of hair better then the average r9k user and he also drank every day and routinely ate raw eggs before working out

Color me impressed user.

Woah that's really edgy son
When I worked at mcdonalds I wa sleeping on the street and not showering or washing my hands. I used to sneak food to my friend billy out the back who would give me crack in exchange.

Long story short stay away from the Tacoma Washington mcdonalds we got real dirty up in there

That's actually the only real sin ITT. Violates the ancient human rules of hospitality towards guests. You can throw bad guests out in good faith, but you can't fuck with their food.

Eh fair point.

It was more about the fact i ruined decent people's food, but yeah. I don't like eating out cause of this shit. i just assume no one does their job properly, hospitals make me sick

Bump

Sometimes I'll crush a sleeve of saltine crackers into a bowl and pour balsamic vinegar over it and eat the resulting wet crumb porridge with a spoon.

Yeah I don't like eating out either cause ur mum never fuckin showers m8 its disgusting

I unironically enjoy American cheese and occasionally eat it on saltine crackers

I like ketchup.

I once was so hungry that i ate leftover white pasta mixed with ketchup

Yesterday I told my mom that I ate 2 corncakes, but I really ate 3.
Okay 6!
I ate 6 corncakes!

I have a healthy diet.

One time, I took all my tendies that I had stored up from a whole month and glued them all together with my cummies and then made a sexy tendie woman, then I fucked her sweet tendie whole and nutted more than I ever have In my entire life. Then I ate her out.

i've never used fresh garlic only the stuff that comes in the jar. It's just so convenient.

Reddit

I am not sure of the skin that i grated off my hand ended up in the batter or not.

I'm going to punch you in the gut, stay still.

As a kid, I used to chew up gram crackers into a paste put it on whole grams and eat it.

I like veggie dogs better than hot dogs

TAKE THAT BACK

i'm not a vegetarian, but i love veggie burgers. lots of roasted grain and potato bound together.

it's better when the products don't try to imitate meat. just be your own unique and delicious thing.

Lmao same. I used to spread it on a new cracker. It’s only disgusting if someone else is gonna eat it

Morning Star burgers taste better than beef to be honest. I don't eat beefburgers at home or even make anything with ground beef anymore since anything I could make with it before tastes better with veggie burger.

I haven't done this in quite a bit but when eating McDonald's, on the final bite I take a bite from everything and take a sip of soda and swallow it all together

this

I make fried rice with spam, then mix in goat cheese and hot sauce.

I can't be bothered to dirty a utensil slicing butter so I just bite off however much I need and spit it onto the pan.

I pretty much live off of food that’s marked down for expiration

so much this

stfu, you dont know the true power of the onion soy boy

I like to sneak eat cheap microwave burritos in the middle of the night, specifically those 1$ monteray ones you get at walmart or the dollar store, ive done this for years now

>zap them in the microwave for 2 mins
>take out and cover in shredded chedder cheese
>zap for another minute
>cover in whatever hot sauce i have, usually cholua or tapitio

No, i dont feel good about myself afterwards, ever.

do you at least use chili powder?

>have sub sandwich
>get to the end
>realize the meat, lettuce, and cheese is all gone and all that's left is some bread heavily coated in mayo
>think "I shouldn't waste food"
>take a bite and experience instant revulsion

what the fuck is your problem?

go fuck yourself asshole!!!

i drink soy milk

I have eaten cereal at night more times than I have eaten it in the morning.

I pan-sear cheap steak because getting the grill out is a hassle and I never do it right

I once used powdered sugar to coat chicken tendies instead of flour on accident. With the hot sauce in the batter the sweet and spicy mix was not that bad t b h.

I just ate frozen bbq chicken tendies (microwaved) on a pita topped with siracha and ranch

I used crushed corn chips as granola in yogurt once, it was ok but wouldn't do it again

curry powder is good on almost anything desu

T. Spoiled man baby

Fuck yeah. I'm not vegetarian either but I just had vegan currywurst for dinner. I like the taste and cutting down on meat is good for the environment

Pan searing is better than grilling for any steak imo

From time to time I buy a large assortment of veg thinking I'm going to go on a health kick only to throw away about half of it

Almost every morning by breakfast is last night's leftovers with an egg or 2 on top

I avoid cooking meals that I can't simply eat in bowl with a spoon.

I enjoy spaghetti with ketchup and blue cheese.

for two days I really enjoyed lettuce salad with Chachitos° it's that toasted puffed wheat and honey cereal as a topper. tried it again a day later and it was disgusted with myself and the taste.

What the fuck
I only know one person who does this and its a surefire sign someone cannot cook.

This is probably the worst one here. Get a garlic press for fuck's sake.

This is a sin. Against yourself.
There are colonies of bacteria and yeasts species that are located on this living petry dish. Not the good kind either. The bacteriological transference the genital flora that results from male-to-female oral sex often results in halitosis and tonsil stones. Cavities as well as taste impairment can result from adverse oral flora colonization and growth.
And the real kicker is, there is no reason to do it.
Cucks do it because they they cannot last long enough during actual intercourse.
I cheat at cooking competitions.
I have won several dozen awards for my ribs. I tell them they've been "long smoked" for many hours and that's all I'll say.
In reality, they are vacuum sealed in plastic bags and submerged in a sous vide bath 72 hours and I blow touch them afterwards.
I've had pulled pork cook for 168 hour. @ 144.5 f It was too soft but I won the contest anyways because it was the "most tender ever".
I am not selling anything and so long as it is sanitary, cooking methods need not be disclosed.

But if people knew this, they wouldn't even eat the ribs. I only told the guy from the cooks country show once after he asked me how I really did it, and I told him. He had a look of disgust through his glasses but he said again in a lower tone, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I've eaten a container of cake frosting with a spoon.

Im calling bullshit on this. A blowtorch wouldn't impart any smoke flavour whatsoever which is just as important if not moreso than the tenderness of the meat.

I use the blowtoarch for texture. I smoke it using more conventional means (also use a smoke gun and let it sit under smoke while it is refrigerated) but that's irrelevant and anyone can do it.

The point is that using a blow torch and cooking in plastic bags freaks people the fuck out when they find out that's how their meal has been cooked.

>Get a garlic press
American detected.

>petry dish
>petri

I hate cooked celery, raw is fine with peanut butter.
I despise Cauliflower.
I regularly eat frozen food & ramen.

I work as a chef at a seafood resteraunt and the last fucking thing I want to do when I get home is spend time preparing more food.

Phone autocorrect.

I always boil the sausage.

Vegan soygoy shill need to leave

I used to eat smoked oysters chopped up and mixed with crushed salt and vinegar chips as a late night snack.

>garlic
>onions
>mushrooms
>spinach lettuce kale etc
>spicy food
>anything slimy
>and since last Sunday, japanese food except cooked sushi
These are disgusting and you're disgusting if you like them. Also people that drink just water, it's like drinking nothing.

Kys

morning star chipotle burgers are top tier

how fat are you?

why are you being rude, im just telling you about what's disgusting. Really, no need to be butthurt over the fucking truth

>onions spinach garlic mushrooms spicy food
yeaaah youre a lard