Steaks aren't flawless, they're a work in progress

Steaks aren't flawless, they're a work in progress.
They've got dents and they've got quirks, but it's A-1 sauce that makes them work, yeah.

>A1, covering up your fuckups.

Back to /mlp/ with you.

A-1 is great with french fries.

ROBBLE ROBBLE, H8 A1

ROBBLE ROBBLE!!!!! ROBBLE OP!!!!!

ROBBLE!!!!!!!!

And for what it's worth, OP, steaks are pretty flawless if you cook 'em right. If you cook them well done, you're the flawed one.

Nigger what does a containment board of autism have to do with a shitty "acceptable" version of ketchup?

OP basically took the lyrics to a song from MLP (called "We're Not Flawless") and replaced a few words from it to make it about steaks. He's done shit like this in the past, dropping subtle MLP references in his post to get crap past the radar, like one where he was claiming that "quesadillas are nothing to be afraid of" (a reference to the main character of the show having a phobia of quesadillas).

And why are you out of your autism corral?

I think it would be better if they did get under the radar than it is that people recognize them. Wouldn't make a difference if I remained unaware of the clopshit.

how can "well done" be "flawed" retard learn english

>I have studied and memorized everything about a childs cartoon so I can sperg out about it at any given time.

Are you like some sort of super potato?

Literally everyone on /mlp/ browses other boards (mostly /pol/, oddly enough). It's just most of us don't try to subtly leak our autism like OP does. He's pulled this crap in several threads before.

Nothing is under the radar when the super autist is on Veeky Forums.

And you are literally the only faggot worse than OP because you flip your shit and sperg out when you sense something wrong with the horse force apparently.

fucking spergy ass fag, get off my blue board

He's honestly more annoying than OP.

i enjoy A1
good for cheap cuts
salvages a shitty dry steak too

But, isn't A1 just watery bbq sauce?

Idk I found it more autistic that you pointed it out then op tbqfhwy because nobody else would have noticed and you coulda just chuckled and kept it to yourself

No user, he has to ree about it because it is his duty to Veeky Forums to speg out and tell everyone of the bad thing he found!

Bearnaise is the only acceptable sauce on a steak

>Not the drippings after the steak rested.

>tfw had to mix A1 with ketchup because family was poorfag.
>tfw the A1 was never out, if you could run some water in the bottle and shake it.

no, thats retarded
totally different flavor

Eat what you want to eat, you complete moron. Stop asking us about it.

Try to kill yourself before you come back here.

imagine being this guy

I use this stuff on all steaks up to sirloin level.

Also on potatoes, vegetables, and pork

Hmmm....pork makes sense, I like applesauce on mine.