Post media shit that makes you want to Veeky Forums

Post media shit that makes you want to Veeky Forums

halfway through the first lord of the rings book and these Hobbit niggas are having supper every second page. shit makes me hungry

The Road with aragorn from the lord of the rings. When they stumble upon that bunker loaded with spam and vitamin water i start drooling.

>book
Why? There's a movie now, user.

i remember reading BFG and for some reason snozzcumbers sounded delicious

Me too. They sounded like zucchini, and there was a precedent for not believing the book's description considering all the other stories where kids hate real vegetables that I already knew to be tasty.

The movie is basically a fanfic/Cliff's Notes version of the story.

Also: Tom motherfucking Bombadil.

I just want one of those sweet potatoes from Niven's Known Space

Snozzberies.

How old are you user?

When Pippin and Merry are smoking their pipes and eating salted pork after the ents fucking wreck Orthanc.

You should try reading Game of Thrones, it's full of delicious food descriptions. It's almost notorious for it. Two women have even published a cookbook based on the dishes mentioned in Game of Thrones. George RR Martin liked the idea so much that he personally endorsed it. It's called The Inn at the Crossroads. Most recipes have two versions - one that is as close to the medieval original as possible, one where the ingredients have been substituted by more modern, much more convenient ones.

Still never got to the bottom of Hot Pie's instructions to break apart cherry stones and top the cheery pie with them

>with aragorn
he has a name u know

haha :)

that's his name, lad

my name is not lad

sorry
that's his name, faggot

Stridder

walker

stroodle

my name is not faggot

Don't know how old he is, but I know I would be p. interested in one.
>tfw when not enough thallium in your soil

>Game of Thrones
So just the first book then, not the whole series?

I for one welcome our protector overload