OFFICIAL UNDISPUTED Veeky Forums COFFEE TIER LIST

OC

Where does your morning brew place you?

>espresso
>not god tier

>no flat white

>American
>God tier

I drink black coffee cold brew or aeropress most mornings, but love a bit of dark ass bolivian/brazilian from the moka pot with a little honey and creme

>cuban coffee not god tier

Get the fuck out of my face.

>cold brew not god tier
>"iced coffee"
Kys

>what kind of coffee do you like?
>"black"
Get a load of this absolute pleb, I bet you specify the wine you drink by the approximate color too

Keep thinking you're some kind of connoisseur for edgelording it up with coffee you think is supposed to taste bitter and noxious

where the fuck is turkish coffee

apparently i am god and great tier. still the same person though, not controlling the universe yet.

>doesn't factor in sugar
worst coffee tier list

this list is shit. make one about beverages containing coffee or make one about coffee.

sometimes I rock a bulletproof coffee or I'll wait for my coffee to cool and add some protein powder to it. I like it, but otherwise I go black coffee

I used to enjoy coffee. Different types, different things added to it, etc.

Then I started working my office job. For 8 years I've been drinking the same coffee, every day, all day, sometimes for 12-16+ hours in a day when SHTF. The office only has Folgers and shitty non-dairy creamer. At this point I've adapted to black Folgers out of necessity to such a degree that any other kind or preparation of coffee makes me gag.

I actually tried coffee with almond milk just today, it legitimately is great

Brings a subtle but pleasant nutty flavor (obviously)

Is Yuban brand ok

Yes, I add a little almond milk in mine from time to time, op is brain damaged

Black coffee or black espresso, I'm good.

>tfw shit tier
Don't even care, I like my coffee cold.

>black espresso

>americano
>anythign but shit tier
reported for blatant shitposting

Well yeah the termonology is a bit weird, I mean just espresso without anything else. Caffè.

>coffee with milk over cubano
>coffee with milk over coffee with cream

Has to be bait. Also try coffee with coconut water. I wouldn't drink it every day but occasionally it's actually really nice.

Black as midnight on a moonless night.

>expected a tier list detailing "jamaica blue mountain" vs "ethiopian" vs "colombian"
>it's just a shitty beverage comparison by some retarded ameritard who gets his coffee in styrofoam cups from 7-11
what a waste of my fucking time

>americano god tier
>no espresso macchiato
>no irish coffee

Absolute shit tier list, couldn't make it worse if you tried

black coffee with a shot of espresso
i guess that would make me a great god

you probably need to see a cardiologist. and i will probably try this at some point in the future.

T. Soyboy

Good list

espresso up 1 and americano down 2 then its fine

>order cubano
>get a hot sandwich
Who was in the wrong?

What about Georgia Coffee? It's brewed RICH

Where's "chugging the lukewarm pot of coffee at noon because it's all tasteless drug water" at?

A man with indisputable taste

>Cubano
It's Cafe con leche you dunce

This. What the fuck??

You for being upset at getting a pretty good sandwich instead of an objectively mediocre coffee.

>Americano
>god tier

I am so fucking mad right now at this list

>falling for the coffee meme
Here's your mug, faggot.

>Where does your morning brew place you?
For me its always black, but fuck you I'm always down for a "Pumpkin-frappu-latte-cuck-venti-cino". It won't make me functional in the morning but it tastes delicious and it has just enough caffeine for when I still have some shit to do but I want to sleep at some point in the night.

The better question is what types of beans and roasts you get. I go for the more bitter/earthy brews. I can't stand the sour/acidic coffees.

Damn fine coffee

>rating types of coffee preparation rather than varieties

Do you even coffee Veeky Forums?

black is for try hard edgy faggots

Even varietals have trivial differences compared to processing. A dry process catuai tastes more like a dry process bourbon than it does to a wet process catuai

But hey, let's not get facts get in the way of the tendies crowd pretending they're tough because they can choke down some badly brewed coffee without adding milk

>drinks coffee with milk
You don't *really* do that do you?

>Black Coffee
>Doesn't say what kind

Here, I made one with black coffee only

How the fuck could you possible rank milk over cream ? Am I dreaming???

Few times a month. Want to fight about it?

What is this preference for cream in one's coffee, is it mainly an american thing?

In Australia, the overwhelming majority of cafes serve coffee black or with textured milk.

Only time I see cream is whipping cream in some milkshake syrupy iced coffees

I drink 22oz of coffee every morning with 2oz of heavy whipping cream.

The word "cream" doesn't mean the same to us as it does to you. In the context of coffee it is synonymous with what we call "half and half"
>Half-and-half consists of a mixture of milk and cream which contains between 10.5 and 18 percent milkfat. It is pasteurized or ultra-pasteurized, and may be homogenized.
Before third wave coffee, a weaker brew would be served and people would add a small amount of half and half. In more modern times, the brew is stronger, and whole milk is used. That is probably closer to what you are describing.

If someone went to a diner and asked for coffee with cream and they literally got heavy cream, the incident would end up on Yelp. It's just a weird colloquialism.

Cream is good because it's rich, but milk has lactose which is going to add more flavor and a subtle sweetness.

Why is black coffee "god tier"?

Why the fuck is latte lower than americano with milk? the latter is literally the same thing but with more milk instead of water, and not even foamed.

Because when you're a teenager you need to tell everyone that you can totally HANDLE edgy dark things

>iced poorover

Memes need not apply.

>the latter is literally the same thing
>proceeds to describe how it's different
>can't understand why someone would prefer one over the other
>is still probably a decent person though

Best Single origins for pourovers:
Panama/Geisha>Ethiopian>Kenya

Stop it with that shit, gesha is so fucking overrated

These are the only ones I've tasted and remembered

What would you recommend is the best single origin coffee then?

*pourover, It's a thing you know especially in Japan.

I don't consider it a valid question. It's like "what is the best wine", this isn't a weapon in a Final Fantasy game.

It's a mix of subjective and objective, just give me your opinion of what you think has been the best single origin you've had and why. You don't have to overcomplicate things, it's just coffee.

>just give me your opinion of what you think has been the best single origin you've had and why
Again, I don't consider that a valid question. Sometimes I like bright clean flavors, sometimes I like dark earthy flavors. I would not consider one "better" or "worse" than the other.

Most memorable in the last few months was a Rwandan Nyarusiza, is that an acceptable answer?

that's precisely why i feel cream is superior. it adds thickness to the coffee which makes it feel more of a supplement to your meal.

as the other user described, we actually are referring to half-n-half, but people do also use heavy cream. its potent so a little goes a long way which is nice. also what do you mean by >textured milk ? is it just frothed milk?

Yes, that's a valid answer.

here's the real list

I'm counting Iced Coffee as black coffee with ice in it

I fixed the list

Off the chart.Needed the residue for a dessert so had cardamom robusta slow brewed in hot sand

This^^

A moment of silence, please.

Our hearts and prayers are with the casualties of our corporate society.

Bring your own beans to the office, brew them yourself.

Americano over Espresso.

>Black with sugar
>Shit
Do you even Silk Spectre?

Is it worth getting a copper cezve over a stainless steel one?

I understand that it rusts over time and the lining on the inside will need to be replaced.

>No filter coffee
>No Georgia coffee (it's brewed RICH)
It's like you want Dale Cooper to be sad

Pourovers are a form of filter coffee
>Georgia coffee
Googled that, it's apparently a Coco Cola product?
>Dale Cooper
I googled this literally who, I don't watch Twin Peaks.

>I don't watch Twin Peaks.
Then you are truly lost

Yes, when you use a steam wand to heat up milk and make it foamy/frothy.

Official Veeky Forums Coffe Tier List

God Tier:
Black Tea

Shit Tier:
Coffee

>*A portly fellow in a flame shirt waddles to the counter of a Starbucks*
>"What would you like sir?"
>*The atheist squints around the coffee bar, his hands at the sides of his khaki shorts like he had two holsters. With one hand he expertly pulls out his wallet and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down before placing his order*
>"Coffee. Black."
>*A hush falls over the patrons and staff. Women gush in their panties as whispers from men can't believe what's transpiring. The barista looks like he's about to faint, his grip on the cup furiously shaking as he slides it over the counter to our hero*
>*The cheetoh avenger slaps down a sticky five and a quarter with his hamhock fist before mumbling to no one that they should "keep the change", knowing he's a far better human being than people that put sugar or milk in their coffee*

mocha, latte and cappacino are all the same thing

>being five years old

this

Where does tea place

Here you are, kiddo.

My goto is a Misto with a shot or two of espresso depending on size. That feels like the perfect balance of milk, coffee, and bitterness to me.

Gimmie that unsweetened greek frappe

Why is milk considered better than cream?

Coffee with half and half is god tier

>Americano listed as God tier
>Literally watered down espresso listed as better than just espresso
>Coffee with milk better than coffee with cream

Maybe just kill yourself.

Tea isn't coffee. Try harder.

Instant coffee with corn syrup and soft tofu

Brainlet

>no aeropress
>americano 'godtier'
shit list tbph

>no cold brew
>no cortado
>espresso not good tier

Y
OP is like, 1 step above Starcucks tier but then again Denny's is one step above McDonalds

Irish coffee is just an excuse to start drinking at 9 am you fucking potato

God tier (black coffee), but to be honest I don't give a flying fuck, I drink it because I like it.

By "Americano", do you meant that tea-looking tasteless sewage? How is that "god tier"?

in turkey