Superb Owl food

What are you niggers making for the big game on Sunday?
I'm making sausage cheese balls

1 lb. bulk sausage meat
2 cups Bisquick
1/4 cold milk
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
1/4 cup chopped green onion

Form into balls and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2016/07/24/how-many-police-are-there-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whisking tears into my beer thinking about how the Vikings could have had a home field super bowl

maybe a sandwich

Chicken thighs and broccoli

>Chicken thighs and broccoli

> when mom throws a superbowl party

Those do look like Owl pellets. You should use more clumps of dirt and mouse bones though.

I'll keep that in mind

Sausage cheese balls are legit. I always make those on Thanksgiving morning for everyone while they watch the parades and dog show. I've never met anyone who wouldn't eat them. Gotta use hot sausage though, and add extra seasonings.

Shhh no tears now, just dreams.

Dont forget the make them into pinecone shapes instead of spheres

I'm not watching it with anyone and am watching my carb intake brah

Scotch eggs
Sesame chicken
Boursin and soft pretzels

Hemingway daiquiris
Holland gin cocktails
Bulleit, neat

Not watching the game :^)

But they're sausage cheese balls not sausage cheese pinecones..

I'm going to buy wings from wing stop, put them on a platter and act like I made them from scratch.

>watching the fucking Normie Bowl
The commercials aren't even good anymore, and you can just youtube them.

> watching a bunch of wealthy, priveliged 1% black racists stand around for 2 hours followed by 2 hours of commercials

This is why nobody else in the world watches your retarded sport. It's just lame....

I love this one place's fried rice, but then I thought about a whole bunch of people yelling while spewing rice everywhere and thought better of it.

This. Football is for illiterate rednecks & 'gibs me dat' niggers.

It's more an excuse to eat decadent food and get drunk with friends, half of the ppl don't even pay attention to the game. No need to be autistic about it amigos.

I used to wonder why they got paid so much, and then I found out what most of them go through during and after the NFL and can't say much anymore.

>watching sports

Here's a list of what owls eat. I couldn't find anything on the superb level, but I hope this helps.

Both of you are turbo mecha-faggots, and don't have a clue what your talking about.

Agreed. I don't give two shits about football, but the entire country seems to like it, so who am I to judge? I don't mind grubbing on some nachos, burgers, hotdogs, pizza, pretzels, and cheese, and seeing a neat show along the way.

>I used to wonder why they got paid so much, and then I found out what most of them go through during and after the NFL and can't say much anymore.

Do you know what police, firemen, coal miners, fishermen, etc, etc all go through? Why are NFL niggers entitled to be the 1% while all other professions just accept the risk?

I'm throwing an actual Superb Owl party with owl themed food and activities, the hell with Handegg: Commercials edition.

Making:
Chocolate covered pretzels with candy eyes and half-almond beaks.
Owl gummies and little Owl-shaped chocolates
Owl shaped pizzas with pepperoni & olive eyes
Owl shaped cheese dip with various chips
And a stockpot of hot spiced cherry wine served in owl mugs

link me to those owl mugs, senpai

because their work generates billions dummy. Next question.

I am just cooking a whole Owl stuffed with it's own young.

Because an NFL career lasts like, 3 or 4 seasons on average. After that the person is usually crippled mentally or physically or both unless they're lucky. Also, unless they're an all star athlete they won't make nearly enough to retire at the end of their very short career and usually have to go into another field anyway.

>implying it takes a few seasons to cripple them mentally

Okay

They were at Cracker Barrel back in the fall

>Partaking in normie activities to appease douchebags and """"friends""""
Go back to fucking Reddit, spending time with people is a waste of time I could use to catch up on anime

>normie
You don't actually know what that means do you, retard?
Lurk moar.

>chan.org

cuz niggers that run fast and jump high "deserve" to make millions

they generate billions and you are retarded.

They can run fast and jump high and perform under pressure in front of an audience of tens of thousands of people, plus millions more watching at home. Not everyone can do that. If you could, you'd be payed millions of dollars too.

>cuz niggers that run fast and jump high "deserve" to make millions

So? CEOs make millions for their skills and make millions for their companies. Nobody has any problems with their pay, right?

some of us still have testosterone in our systems and like watching people get hit you little pussy.

>payed

You should be a secretary. With your spelling and blowjob skills I am sure you could get the position.

>Americans worshipping blacks
Color me surprised.
'White' Americans are the most cuckolded, dominated people on this planet.

I've got job prospects and you're an illiterate retard.
I think I win here.
:)

We are the most successful humans on the planet. I can kick you in the nuts until you quit if you like.

not the same guy as you corrected fuckhead.

>blacks are the most successful humans on the planet

kek

Well, judging by your lack of grammar and punctuation you're as much of an illiterate retard as that guy.
My point remains extant.

blacks are not humans. A Stallion and breed with a donkey... that does not make them the same creature; Just distantly related.

My secretary handles that for me when I am not shitting on Europeons on the chans.

Lol

A Stallion CAN breed with a Donkey. DIdn't mean to make your nipples hard, you human spellcheck.

>my secretary handles this
That's the only use you'll ever have for a woman, shrimpdick.
:)

Get the fuck out, you idiot. Do you really believe a 40 yr old chart is accurate for today?
>being this fucking stupid

You're right, with the glorification of thug and drug culture, the epidemic of fatherless households, and the sorry state of public schooling, the disparity is sure to be even greater :^)

>A Stallion CAN breed with a Donkey

you can breed anything senpai.

How's the weather in the 1860s?

>classicamericancouple.jpg

>using red green for such a soyboy comment.. At this point fucking Carls laughing at you

Fuck, the race realism in this thread is giving me a serious craving for a mint julep

Yep, you white trash are living proof you've dumbed yourselves down to turnip level.

We have no use for the fat girls, and let them maintain the farm equipment. Europeons declare them Queens.

>You're right, with the glorification of thug and drug culture, the epidemic of fatherless households, and the sorry state of public schooling, the disparity is sure to be even greater :^)

NIGGA, YOU BEST DELETE THIS SHIT BEFORE YOU CATCH A BULLET!

There is a reason niggers have to fight with guns. All talk.

>Whisking tears into my beer thinking about how the Vikings could have had a home field super bowl

We were rooting for you.

>Also, unless they're an all star athlete they won't make nearly enough to retire at the end of their very short career and usually have to go into another field anyway.

Why do quarterbacks make the most?

Roasting a pork loin. Seasoned with dijon mustard, salt, pepper, thyme and garlic.

Peeling off and eating the crackling as its resting makes me orgasm.

> Do you really believe a 40 yr old chart is accurate for today?

Do you really believe that its completely wrong (no doubt because of racism) and the reality is somehow the opposite of what’s shown?

Even if its not wholly accurate today, evolution doesn’t stop at the neck.

Look up how fast they are bankrupt after leaving the NFL. Most are poor in five years due to being meathead jocks.

Its usually due to buying assets with high upkeep for family and friends. Its retarded as they all get a personal accountant and finance training these days.

Higher skill ceiling and more marketable.

>Look up how fast they are bankrupt after leaving the NFL. Most are poor in five years due to being meathead jocks.

Yes, yes. We should all shed a tear for the unskilled savages who make millions playing a kids sport then waste their money on superficial shit and cocaine.

I make chili for the super bowl

>So jealous... and never profited from physical prowess.

>Why are NFL niggers entitled to be the 1% while all other professions just accept the risk?

Supply & Demand.

There are only 32 NFL teams and each is limited to 53 players, for a total of 1696 players or 176,886.79 Americans per single NFL player.

“How many cops are there in the United States? In 2008, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, there were765,246 full-time police officers in the United States — roughly 251 policeper 100,000 residents.”

blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2016/07/24/how-many-police-are-there-in-the-united-states/

Do you really believe that was a credible source? No wonder you're a paranoid asswipe.

How about this one :)

Can you fags post food please

>Look up how fast they are bankrupt after leaving the NFL.

I couldn’t say how many ex-NFL players go broke but I suspect most of them are doing fine in retirement but I’ll agree that with the almost exclusive focus on physical sporting ability in college football, the percentage of dumbass players has grown over the years but conversely, asset management is far more accurate nowadays and the smart successful players are sitting on a Smaug sized pile of cash.

You are off topic to this thread. Watch it.

Go football and snacks!

I assume that's for starters?

> Do you really believe that was a credible source?

I believe it is fairly accurate and supports what I’ve seen in life and it sure as shit isn’t the opposite of what’s shown.

Study after study, statistic after statistic continue to show the same results year after year and that ALL can’t be because of racism.

When you're an employee, in general, you get paid based on whatever amount of money you bring to the company. It's that simple and I can't believe I have to explain that to you.

>mfw when /pol/ posts infographics proving the superiority of the asian to the white by leaps and bounds.
You tards are too dumb to realize your racial stats in every category demonstrate the superiority of the asian master race. My recommendation to you is learn mandarin - you're as much a failure as nogs by your own charts.

lol, don't you have to get your girlfri-I mean field ready for eagles fans?

>shhhh, the commericals are on!

Our bombs strengthed them. We want their tiny hands to make our phones.

The very fact that you hang onto anything, true or false, that makes you feel superior only proves you're less of a human.

And that gives you a mule, which cannot further reproduce with fucking anything because its chromosomes don't match up.

Nice analogy faggot.

deleted post

ez

BTFO !!

the most retarded active /pol/ users are better than Veeky Forums mods and 3/4 of the active Veeky Forums users

not really. Women are east and mostly suck

Do not try to help me public school kids. I got this.

Like letting this >> thread stick around for a few days before finally going to archive?

>implying Red Green gives a fuck about American football
Red never cared about sports. He'd rather do something creative himself than watch overpaid niggers headbutt each other for 4 hours.

if that was what football really was, I would be the biggest fan ever.

t. fattie mcclapman