Are there any other stoners like me who constantly battle between getting high and reading?

Are there any other stoners like me who constantly battle between getting high and reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3930618/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one can read on dope since it fucks with your memory

No because I do all my necessary stuff in the morning, read in the afternoon and get cunted in the evening and sleep at night.

I read fine when high and it's more enjoyable

yes. think i might be quitting soon for good.
when i go on week tolerance breaks i'm productive as fuck

>falling for the productivity meme

i compulsively write when high.

No, I'm of high IQ (137) so I'm naturally well-accustomed to self-control and feel no particular desire to partake

I do recognize that marijuana helps the lower IQs better endure themselves, though, so I'm not necessarily opposed to its legalization.

Nominating this hopeful looking tripfag account for trip of the year, if this continues.

>reading while high

troll. everyone knows you can't remember shit

This. If you're a long-term user your brain is in all likelihood permanently fucked.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3930618/

I usually just reread books when high, and read new material sober.
>weed affects everyone in the same way
Depends. I find Pinecone, Nabokov or PKD incredibly fun while high, while other autors I clearly prefer to read sober.
Also this
Excellent bait

Finally a voice of true reason

Your brain is fried dude

I liked you more before you came out as a Nietzscheefag

I am in many ways Nietzsche's Heir. To deny my intellectual father, stormy though our relationship may at times be, is a blow I refuse to strike

He was a cultural marxist and the reason why western civilization is dying

I usually read stuff fast and then reread the paragraph to understand it better but when I'm high I take like 5 minutes a fucking page and even high I get irritated by how slow it goes

I haven't tried reading something I've already read high though I should give that a shot that sounds like a better way to do it

I'll buy your trip off you name your price

I can't concentrate on reading when high. I once read a Kierkegaard quote while high and it fucked me up, though.
I think listening to apropiate music is the best you can do.

Not that I'm a luddite or anything, but can you really not see through that?

Daily reminder that DFW had to go to rehab for marijuana.

No that's a big reason why I stopped. Amphetamines are best and opiods are heavenly for poetry, paintings and music, I like to dose some opium or oxy and pick a theme (greek,english romantics ect) and just immerse in those three artforms

>that second chapter of IJ
fucking frightening.