What are your favorite teas? I haven't really had anything outside of green tea and I'd like to try more

What are your favorite teas? I haven't really had anything outside of green tea and I'd like to try more

Lately been enjoying Dong Ding and Oolong Milk tea.

Camomile
Mint
Rose
Black and green of course
Oh and this dank desert lime tea I had 1 bag of once, it was amazing

nettle tea is really tasty
it's got a fresh peppery taste
i make a nice blend with green tea, nettle and spearmint

Try some black teas. Assam, keemun, lapsang souchong. There are also a million black tea blends that are good (my favorite blend is Ostfriesland tee).

>I haven't really had anything outside of green tea
There are dozens of green teas. Which have you had?

Earl Grey
Tibetan Darjeeling

Irish Breakfast tea is literally the only tea for me. Its got a really strong flavour and goes well with a splash of milk and maybe a teaspoon of sugar.

raspberry hibiscus

English Breakfast
Peppermint
Rooibos

I don't know what happened to Veeky Forums tea threads. It went from being the single most informed discussion you could find to stuff like this post. I mean this person has good taste and I'm not shitting on him but the first three are herbal infusions and not actually tea and the other two are like saying "I've been trying red and white wine". Not bad taste but just really uninformed,which isn't a problem but the thread used to be an education center where people would introduce you into fine teas, using what you've had to pinpoint your tastes. It was a good thread. Where did my thread go?

Does anyone know a green tea that tastes good when served cold ?

Ther are many robust teas that have breakfast strength to them, not just the ones labeled as breakfast

I really like cold gunpowder tea and cold hojicha

They got this Indonesian Gold at Teavana, but it’s closing. I also love Russian Caravan, it’s a wonderful complex smokey flavour.

>Teavana
Isn't that where the sales representatives essentially rape their customers into sales?

Lapsan Souchong makes me ROCK HARD BABY

Silver Needle infused cold is the nectar of the gods.

yup
Starbucks bought them so the stores are closed

I liked their purple clay teapots but every time I went in to get a better look I had some employee on my ass trying to sell me $200 worth of tea and they wouldn't take no for an answer.

>purple clay teapots
Guaranteed Chinese clay with lead.

matcha

This was back when it was a small company, but I wouldn't doubt it either way. I only had one and never used it because my bumbling oaf of an autistic brother broke one of the cups and I saw no point in using a dragon-phoenix teapot if there was only a dragon.

Honest Tea's Assam Black

Burdock root
Roasted rice
Chamomile
Dandelion root

I miss the comfy knowledge.

rooibos

Maybe it was just one or two anons that knew a lot about tea and now they're dead.

been digging this darjeeling oolong lately

I like tea made from ur moms pubes

Who /Yunnan/ here? Looking forward to the tea, should be coming in tomorrow. Was hoping to have it before the weekend but didn't realize it was shipping from across the country (used the US site).

Laoshan black is an affordable, high quality black tea that I would recommend to everyone.

This shit is glorious.