You eat shrimps and crabs, you might as well eat land bugs instead of acting disgusted like special snowflakes

You eat shrimps and crabs, you might as well eat land bugs instead of acting disgusted like special snowflakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ummm... no sweetie, seafood is clean because it's constantly cleaned by salt water while landfood is polluted by chinese factories.

fish fuck and shit in that water you know?

some people say wood lice, or roly polies, taste like shrimp

If bugs were bigger, and had better tasting parts, I would totally eat them
Look at this thing, this looks like what would be the closest thing to something that tastes like Chicken, I imagine

not only fish but also indians shit in the sea water

Anything that is colored red is made with bugs

People eat snails and call it a delicacy, why not bug steak?

that's actually the exact reason i don't eat 'seafood', because i don't eat bug. snails, woodlice, shrimps, clams. yuk

Nice try ((((Goldberg)))).

ez indion food cleam safe to eat???????????

the irrational fear of insects makes me feel like there was a time in our past where insects ruled over us, like planet of the apes but instead of apes its insects, and over hundred of thousands of years the depletion of available oxygen from the atmosphere has reduced the once dominant insect species to the small sized and feeble level they exist today with mammals dominating over them.

one day turkey will rule the world

Humans have an instinctive revulsion to insects because of their association with filth.

thats cuz roly polies are literally a crustacean

Farm raised and processed?

Sure.

i don't know

slimy yet satisfying

mosquito burgers are eaten in Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

Crustaceans aren't bugs

Those are not mosquitos.

i do NOT fucking eat shrimp and crab or lobster.

because they're fucking bugs.

watch the video user :^)

we've seen it, newfag. they're not 'squitoes.

Even steak?

>'squitoes.
please leave

I would eat land bugs if they didn't taste like grass and dirt.

Mealworms are ok. Small crickets are tasty and cricket flour is good if used conservatively in baking. I want to try tarantula or scorpion.

Scorpions probably taste like lobsters

I imagine roly polies would taste bitter and horrible, but then again I'm probably lumping them with those invasive ladybugs which are foul. Hate those things

Yeah man they're called 'skeeters

They eat aphids in my organic garden, I encourage the hell out of those things. Try to observe them chow on aphids - you'll learn to love the ladybug.

>grub
I don't like the idea of eating something that is gelatinous/pus-like before and after cooking. I haven't tried snails because I think they're pretty gross in general even though the ones in escargot are probably farm raised with high quality feed.

he is talking about those fake ass asian beetles.

Scorpion is pretty good, but it was deep fried.
Nah, more like a potato chip. Lightly salted, with a think crisp shell.

That's the problem with land bugs, not enough meat there to be juicy. The meat will shrivel and end up being just a crisp shell that leaves a funny dust in your mouth.

Land bugs come in contact with pesticides, poop, etc

Also, land bugs can pass on disease to humans since both of us live on land.

Sea bugs on the other hand being marine life can't pass on marine disease to humans.

You find me a big ass slug/worm that tastes like a steak and im in. The reason people aren't eating bugs is because its impractical or bad tasting, not just a silly gross factor.

time to erradicate kebabs

Hue

but thats wrong , you retard
where do you think we get salmonella from ?
SALMONella

a perfect medium rare

kill yourself

turks ARE insects
also this shits obvious bait cmon guys