So Molly is supposed to be a bit plump, right? I mean, she's an opera singer...

So Molly is supposed to be a bit plump, right? I mean, she's an opera singer, and the various descriptions of her in the book paint her as generously proportioned. I don't mean like a ham planet, but just a big girl.

She's a big girl

Ive never read the book, but judging from the movie adaptation she is definitely curvy

No, its based on Nora

For you.

t. James Joyce

She's hot

Tell me about Joyce - why does he wear the eyepatch?

Bloom's supposed to be a little bit of a chubster too, right?

You know, it's funny, something about the way he comes across in the text makes it feel that way, but when you actually pick out the straightforward descriptions of him in the book he seems to be of average build. I don't know why Bloom FEELS like he should be fat, when he isn't. Maybe it's some effect Joyce is trying to get across to display something of Bloom's character.

For you.

>I mean, she's an opera singer,

lol you unironically think "opera singer" means "fat"

Yeah, if you knew anything about the human voice you would know husky women can reach deeper notes

Ah, yes. Ulysses. Or, as I like to call it: the much ballyhooed tale of a Jewish cuck and a thousand and one allusions and bodily functions. How very "riveting". A classic. Second in importance only to Harry Potter, and maybe Twilight.

Molly was ...
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

She's average, but just filled with delicious farts

Even Joyce's little doodle is ambiguous

no but don't you see it's ahead of its time and like references old books!!

Plump for early 1900s famine fucking Ireland, so likely considered skinny by American standards

Pack your bags boys, Veeky Forums's team of specialized critics has taken over the thread, there's no point trying to argue with them.