What are some huge...

What are some huge, stupidly expensive food items -either ingredients or restaurant meals- that are actually worth their price?

When I say worth, I mean that the price comes from scarcity, rarity or quality of the product, and not because some fuck with a funny hat serves you vanilla ice cream with a gold spoon that you get too keep, or because $20 your steak is covered in gold leaf.

A fat slopovshit

Saffron crusted truffles

Gold spoons are pretty expensive. I like spoons.
A lot of expensive dry aged meats, and some fish. I've been meaning to order some black cod, but I keep failing to pull the trigger when it comes down to it. Maybe I will do it this spring.

Would you say truffles are worth their value?

They're only so expensive because of their rarity, remember.

Is that a sundae topped with gold flakes and a buncha-crunch?

It's served at a restaurant in midtown in NYC which specifically exists for elderly executives to take their 23 year old EA out for a dessert that costs more than their weekly pay, with the understanding that what comes next is obligatory since she coudln't possibly hope to pay him back with money

>sex through extortion
I take back the nasty thing I just said. I assume they have very large and luxurious private restrooms?

I don't know, I am not a pretty girl so I have never been.

>haven't been because not a girl
We all know that some exec took you anyway, and you let him defile your boipussi in return

The best offer I got was from a dude who literally had AIDS, and to make matters worse he was only middle management. Couldn't afford Serendipty.

Needless to say I declined.

Yes, it's always good to decline him the second time. Once he takes you twice, he owns you.

If you're good-looking you could find a rich cougar and seduce her.

>tfw no extremely rich mommy gf to pamper me

what's gold leaf like?

i imagine it's like chewing on tin foil. gross.

Gold is supposedly flavor neutral, hence it's use in tea filters. So yeah, like chewing on stupid.

Fresh lobster from a classy restaurant

My sushi
filthy gajjin

Truffles are delicious

>pretty
#
#
user could still be a girl. I could say the same about myself since I’m female but not pretty.

Chin up roastie .

Probably the Pappy's Pancakes.

Big stack of pancakes and Pappy Wan Winkles Reserve. Long called out for being a waste by Veeky Forums but show me anything more cozy than that. I dare ya!