Tomato sauce pasta, I don't get why it is popular. It is kind of shit, but it is so common, pasta, tomato, meat maybe...

Tomato sauce pasta, I don't get why it is popular. It is kind of shit, but it is so common, pasta, tomato, meat maybe, I just don't get it. Alfredo is so much better, why isn't it the default pasta? Cream > acid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0F-xroK_Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big slop of dump

I actually also like Alfredo more than tomato sauce pasta.

Tomato sauce in cuisine is like white paint when painting, man. It's always a great base but, alone, it won't do much.

It's good once in a while, but it's such a strong flavor that after I have it once, I don't want it again for weeks. White wine & garlic > alfredo >tomato.

Garlic and oil > the others you mentioned.

>acid
>cream

i'll take both

99999999999999999999999999999% this

It was supposed to be made with a bunch of meat like meatballs, sausages, and braciole. You wouldn't want all of that with an Alfredo sauce. But if you're just making a tomato sauce with no meat, then Alfredo is much better. Tomato sauce is also okay in a dish with a lot of cheese like eggplant parm or lasagna though.

>Alfredo
Only an american can enjoy something so disgustingly fat and rich.
Alfredo sauce was created by and for americans because they cannot comprehend anything beyond "macaroni and cheese"

When you do it right, there is no better sauce.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0F-xroK_Eg

I don't consider pasta to have a purpose outside of its role as a vehicle for tomato sauce

whats the diet for bodybuilders who get big, oh yeah protein CARBS and fat

That's in everybody's diet.

it is now thanks to americans i e noodles and sauce

You should probably stick to the al/ck/ thread until you've had a sleep.

sorry there dont talk shit then

It fulfills a basic craving. Like pizza.

Pesto is the GOAT pasta top.

Tomato is very umami

Its the Italian equivalent of Chinese dumping MSG in all their dishes

This user knows, pesto sauce with olive oil, wilted spinach, cherry tomatoes and toasted pine nuts is delicious. Also with parmesan shavings on top.

I am pretty spartan with food but I love it. I make it pretty dry, with only a dash of oil in the mixture. Even works with fake cheese.