In your experience what city or area you've visited has the best tap water?

In your experience what city or area you've visited has the best tap water?

New jersey

It tastes like fucking nothing.. I don't know who or what makes these waters but it is the plainest most healthy tasting thing on the planet.

new york water tastes like metallic liquid silverware. It's for the fucking plebs

I've heard that where I live (British Columbia) has the cleanest tapwater in the world, but I heard that from a Canadian and you know we're all lying scum. I can attest to the fact that it is very clean and tasty though.

I live in Chicago. They say we have good tap water. It comes from Lake Michigan and is treated. I don't really taste much difference in tap water between cities. Sometimes well water tastes bad though.

Wilson, NY

N/A. Buy a John Ellis distiller and a Schauberger egg if you want decent water. Add some flowforms and Masaru Emoto for bonus energy.

Not city or area but why do public parks drinking fountains have a carroty aftertaste

City water in my town is free because it contains illegal amounts of radon.

I buy spring water and get a tax break.

>Be living in LA bout to move to apartment in norcal
>purchase water filter with TDS reader wand
>like 700ppm
>move
>test water
>6ppm from kitchen tap

Filter was useless, but it went up to like 12ppm over the course of 4 years

fuck new york

All tap water is for babies.
garden hose water master race.

if you have been out egging and nigger knocking on a midsummers night, nothing beats a refreshing hose hit. Heil five.

michigan
-aids free water positive
#healthy

Small town in Montana called Philipsburg. Water is pumped right from a spring in the hills behind town.

>8 years old
>playing outside with friend
>he wants to go inside to get a drink
>tell him to just drink from the hose
>doesn't let the water run
>drinks the first bit of water that comes out
>probably hot and full of bugs and dirt
>spits it out and runs full speed into his house
>doesn't come back out
sry man just wanted to keep playing

NYC

I'm also in BC (on the Island) and the water is without a doubt the best I've had anywhere. For most of BC the water is pretty good but nothing special but whenever I've been on the north end of the Island I've noticed that the water is spectacular. Worst I've had was in California.

water tastes better after i've had a shower or run theb washing machine because (i think) it's fresh water that hasn't been sitting in my house pipes for too long. if i run the tap for a bit before filling a glass to get that fresh tasting water then I'd need to run the tap for a few minutes which isn't practical.

Can't help tards

San Francisco, believe it our not. Supposed to have some of hte cleanest tap water in the US

NW fag here. I live in rural pierce county WA the water is so terrific and tasty and crisp.

Worst water by far. Pheonix Arizona. It tastes like chlorine pool water because all thier irrigation is nothing but a trough of storm runoff full of bird carcasses and homeless people shit. Then they pump it in the city after chlorinating the shit out of it. FUCK ARIZONA

We have good water in Finland. I have my own well at my summer cottage

yeah i lived there for a couple years and idk what it is but that shit is refreshing as fuck

Tacomafag, can vouch

what if i were to tell you i have no experience with water

20 seconds is the suggested minimum time to get non-housepipe water.

I'm going to say Christchurch Newzealand untill las week it was one of the few places that added NOTHING to the water, then the cucks in the council decided to start Chlorinating because MAYBE some of the wells aren't sealed right and groundwater MAY get into the artisan Aquifer because you know fuck logic and shit.

still tastes like chlorine in BC but you don't notice that if you're used to it

Juneau AK.

Tap water here is glacier melt that has been filtered to remove the dirt and animal shit. Water comes out the faucet ice cold.

Montreal, Canada