This book is relevant now more than ever

This book is relevant now more than ever.

Oh is it your 16th birthday? Happy birthday OP

*tips fedora*
this book makes me euphoric

>ethical egoism
>ever relevant
Pick one

Can't wait to read me some Clockwork Orange!

You all might not like it but OP's picture is what peak performance looks like.

They never learn. It has grown more powerful since the 50's precisely because the people who don't agree with it simply spout derision and disregard its influence. Reminds me of the Trump presidential campaign.

Disagreeing with its ideas is reasonable, but outright ignoring it is stupidity, since it already permeates our culture.

Isn't that scientology sci-fi?

Please explain why

>this book is relevant now more than ever

Two Minutes Hate is too real in 2017

fuck this gay earth

>this book is an elephant now more than ever

I see what you mean, OP. Allow me to elaborate.

Trump is the embodiment of Wesley Mouch, corrupting the ability of the individual through bearocracy and opaque rhetoric.

Hilary Clinton is Dagney, an immaculately honest and hard working woman who is never given the respect she deserves. Her big business alliances are founded in freedom and were hard cultivated yet people consistently demean her and undermine her efforts.

Meanwhile, science and philosophy are being degraded by public intellectuals (Jordan Peterson and Co.) as the American economy continues to fall into ruin. The time is soon coming when the successful will have to reestablish society and leave the looters to destroy one another through their foolish barbarian means.

How come people don't see it? It's so black and white, but as usual OP it boils down to the willingness to succeed overcoming denial.

Just kidding, you've been cucked by another author's idealist half-baked philosophy. Get off your phone and pay attention to your highschool teacher. When you go home, instead of hanging out with friends and smoking pot like you usually do, try sitting down and reading a book that contains some actual philosophical and literary merit.

Case in point.

I want this exact version

Is it all three volumes in a single binding?

It contains glimmers of truth. There, I said it. But championing it as the Bible of political philosophy and spamming this board with pictures of the ugly bitch who wrote this book proclaiming "THE END IS NIGH" is misguided paranoia.

This book is for people who can't be bothered to read real texts on poli-sci/poli-psych. Have you tried author in pic related?

*shrugs*

I'm not championing anything. Just stating hard facts. Atlas Shrugged still sees substantial yearly sales and people like Alan Greenspan explicitly cite its influence. Keep denying its relevance if you wish.

It essentially runs the United States currently (Trump administration). People denying the books merit and influence are ignorant!

>americlaps thinking their literature is relevant

It's such a fucking chore to read. Like 2/3 of it should have been cut at the very least.

It is for the U.S.

>tfw you realize that it unironically is

This trash was refuged from your side of the pond.

That actually is a ridiculous quote

>Veeky Forums praises Stirner but shits on Rand even though they are literally the same thing

>they are literally the same thing

You have either not read stirner or did not understand him. Lrn2 Union of egoists

no it isnt

>influence
Apart from some trendy billionaires claiming her here and there to be a source of inspiration (what a convenient intellectual caution she makes, innit?), I don't see how. I mean she didn't come up with capitalism.

Rand is spooked af mayne
Her metaphysics is basically Christian. It's full of sins and virtues, of the necessity to redeem yourself, and so on.

I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't read, especially a large boring book like Atlas Shrugged

>people like Alan Greenspan explicitly cite its influence
Which further proves that her artistic output is the literary equivalent of ass cancer.

Yeah, as a guide of what not to do

(((Ayn Rand)))

>this book is relevant more than ever

>reading a woman
>reading a Jew
>reading a Jewish woman

you fucked up