If you were to win a 60 second shopping spree at you grocery store what would you grab?

If you were to win a 60 second shopping spree at you grocery store what would you grab?

The ass of that qt cashier girl at 12

My dick. I am not going to run around like a tard for a few hundred bucks worth of food.

60 seconds isnt much time.

I like how she doesn't gather her materials before filming because it's an excuse to walk around and jiggle. Name?

liquor aisle

A bunch of expensive meat i guess.
This is a bad thread.

Non perishables and frozen foods because I'm cooking for one.
Maybe large bottles of cooking oil, shitloads of canned sardines and tuna, buckets of vegemite, the entire spice rack, a jar of olives, and a single grape which I would eat in the store with no fucks given.

Yea, I got these little tickets I can enter online and the big prize is a 60s shopping spree. If I won that I'd pass it to someone else, I buy pretty basic groceries, not going to run around like a retard for the entertainment of others to save a few bucks

All the paper plates.

>jiggle

HIV

expensive meat. you can probably only grab one thing if you're going middle or back

I would dump the entire shelf of energy drinks into my cart, starting with monster, moving to red bull, and then indiscriminately from there out.

expensive oils and vinegars, cheese, caviar, cat food

Be like a bull in a China store. Running down every aisle with arms out sliding everything off the shelves onto the floor and generally destroy the store. You'll never get another opportunity to ruin amok. So take it.

>mfw watching you do this and realizing your strategy

>ruin amok
*run amok

Kinda fits tho

As many tendies as are in stock, then frozen pizzas

>For real, depending on the store, I'd pick up a few cases of rotgut, a pile of meat for the freezer, and go to town on the spices if there was still time

who is this semen demon

I would grab DAT ASS

One basket full of toothpaste + one of those expensive toothbrushes so I don't have to floss anymore.
And one basket full of body soap, shampoo, and conditioner.

Bam, I just saved 200 dollars and I just had to run from the front of the store to the second isle.

white truffles, saffron, and caviar

All the spices, olive oil, and Asian condiments I can get to in that amount of time. Probably mostly spices - small, light, easy to push off shelf in loads, but huge savings.

t. Supermarket Sweep

cigarettes and sell to addicts, adding my 200% tax because they're addicts so i know they'll pay it.

a bunch of steaks. there's a small fridge at the front of the entrance.

too bad they're all manager species/"reduced for quick sale" shit. the real good meat is in the far back. 60 seconds isn't enough time.

I'd sell the spree to some dumbass for $100 and spend it on alcohol.

why god

I'd run straight to the saffron

This. Some days, it can take me 60 seconds just to get a cart.

This. also sixty seconds is jack shit. Id be out of breath after 5 or 6

I am
It feels good to be in shape, the other day I had to run to catch a train and I basically sprinted for about a minute while carrying a 30 pound bag and didn't even feel out of breath

All the gift cards, they're at the front, they're small, they're worth a lot.

Are your customers 12 years old? That's a crime, you know.

beef

i mean if that dress was purple

>12
chris_hansen.jpg

I would immediately run to the meat section and stock up on as many ribs as I can grab as well as any steaks and buffalo meat.

Pretty smart, actually. You could get a few thousand dollars worth. On the other hand, you will be eating at red lobster for the foreseeable future.

That would be worth nothing but the plastic they're made of as they don't activate / have no money on them until the cashier rings them up.

>mfw my supermarket has a liquor and wine section

desu i would fill my cart with beer and wine

THICC AF

Wine
A couple of pizzas

frozen pizza and candy

My grocer has a pharmacy.

expensive cuts of meat, and either spices or oils

The entire top shelf liquor section. Which I'd then sell to retards.

lol
this is why supermarket sweep started tacking on rules VERY quickly

Someone please find her name

retards dont have a lot of money, youd be better off selling it to people who have jobs and drink

i don't recall her name but she never showed anything. now she complains about men treating her as a sexual object last i saw anything about her.

>show off body for attention
>complain about attention for attention
Women really do love attention. It's like dealing with a grade-school child.

Shaylyn summer buckley

60 seconds relly isnt long enough to do much, but if the time walking/running to departments dont count, then i'd clean out the meat section the best I could in 30 seconds, then attack the /deenz/ section and then frozen food section with the remaining 30

ARE WE JIGGLIN' ER...?

Mal Malloy used to be better, but she had kids and now she's just someone's disgusting obese mom

You'd probably have better luck selling vape oil these days on the playground.

thats just straight out fat
we just go to the store and buy it.

expensive meat, sdcards, blurays

All the cigarettes then resell them in Canada.

Where do you shop for groceries that they have any of these things, let alone all 3?

Even if it wasn’t a crime , they wouldn’t sell because being addicted to nicotine doesn’t make you incapable of finding a better deal elsewhere. You would have to be the only grocery store for like 200 miles and even then I’m sure you’d rarely get a buyer.

This.
See above.

Mine too but it’s locked up. Wine is out, liquor is behind locked glass.

Your local grocer sells Blu-rays?

Anything I can grab within 60 seconds.
I'll try to come up with something using half blind mystery box items.

>go to deli section
>act like I am quickly and clumsily getting deli items to grab
>really just taking all the noddle salads, potato salads, cheeses, meats, and handfuls of hot food and throwing it as far as I can in a grocery store
>my dream was never to go on a shopping spree
>it was to get into a food fight

I'd go to the haircare/skincare section. Some of that shit is like 40 bucks for a 200 gram tub. Empty the shelves and sell on ebay for like 20% less than retail and then buy my groceries normally

well done

I'd just go for the cigarettes and cigars. I can barter those very easily across the border or sell them online, and they have a good space to value ratio.

The flaw in your logic the fact that a lot of people value convenience over all else. Some people prefer to drive up to a window to collect garbage food and put that garbage into their body instead of cooking real food. So when I'm in their face offering them a packet of their preferred drug of addiction then they'll pay the "convenience" tax without question.

holy euphoria batman

Obviously liquor. Just liquor.

Assuming you can only get cooking/food items -

>All of the expensive oils and vinegars
>Turn around to expensive spices
>Rush to the wine and champagnes

25% broken bottles in the dash, but could make thousands pretty quick.

Can then spend quality time buying good ingredients with my LORD OF OILS fund.

Them staples.
Rice, beans, pasta, sauce
Chili powder, canned tomatoes, a couple things of ground turkey

Of course they treat her like that. Because she acts like it. What a stupid bitch.

Shit, several of my local grocery stores just have open liquor sections. That's absolutely what I'd go for.

I'd leave with trolley full of (You)s and share them with all my friends.

Olivia Jensen

Liquor aisle. All the top shelf shit, easily over a grand worth

This if I wasn't American

I would raid the fancy cheese section, grab some caviar and pate while I'm at it.

olivia jensen
she’s not even thicc anymore, just fat

Did you jerk yourself to completion while writing this comment?

I’d run to the expensive cheese section in the deli and scoop it all up. Just eat cheese for two weeks afterward.

>olivia jensen

All of the printer ink then I would run out and sell it online because ink is expensive

All the bags of rice and all the bags of beans

My Nagelkass that is what's UP! I would hit up the meat too.

60 seconds tho. Cheese takes priority.

Either liquor or pharmaceuticals, resell for mad profit.

Prolly like 20lbs of butter
shit's expensive

probably high end liquor because I could add the most value without wasting much time moving or wasting much space, and I wouldn't have to worry about it going bad

As many lottery tickets as they could dump into a bag in 60 seconds
>I've never played the lottery

spices, make-up, whisky and batteries.....then sell them.

That's what people always stole when i worked at a supermarket

Lobster tails and crab legs, then as many Prime Ribs as I could get.

Um, what grocery store sells printer ink?

I love my country.

For us it was steaks, chicken, diapers, and baby formula, always in a cart with cheap shit around the outside and parked near the entrance on the opposite side of the registers. You could also spot people "browsing" near the entrance, waiting for no one to be looking.