How can a single guy be this comfy?!?

How can a single guy be this comfy?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJL-HYSlvRM?t=74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this guy has that public access television/ pbs feel to him and i love it

Because he is the textbook example of what pic related refers to as a "flyover"

He's pretty cool. I really liked how angry he got that people thought he was being political that one time. He's the very person leftists mock when they talk about rural and suburban retards, but I bet they love his channel

>ITS BECAUSE FUCK LIBERALS
way to ruin a potentially comfy thread with /pol/ faggotry

He's not comfy, he's literally in favor of white genocide

That's just a typical Californian. I edited out the poorly shooped commie-cake for a reason.

Why does he have to make everything about race? It's ok to be white.

>I really liked how angry he got that people thought he was being political that one time
wait your post became more relevant
i am the fool out of that loop, someone give me a quick rundown

my only extremely minor beef with him is everything he makes from these old cookbooks tastes great and perfect and everyone should try it
i seriously doubt he likes everything

/pol/ is ruining Veeky Forums.

just go look up his orange fool recipe video response, it's a recipe called an orange fool and people thought it was in reference to trump and shitstorm ensued

I like his show. When things go to shit everyone else will be starving and freezing to death and he will be humming along just dandy.

Proof?

fuck off amerimongrel /pol/edditors, stop shitting up all the comfy threads with your cringy black and white identity politics for fucks sake

Haha, good point, but have you ever seen someone with a cooking show make a recipe that they we’re instructing you on (not testing, but instructing) and say it tastes terrible?

/pol/ ruins everything but at least it contains most of stormfront, if those fuckers are still around.

thanks
poor guy had to deal with bullshit
i hate politics

What does have to do with identity politics or /pol/?

>everything I don’t like is /pol/
complaining about /pol/ is at least as bad as /pol/ if not worse
go back to rebbit fuckin snowflakes

did you just seriously ask that question?
its a targeted attack on the left veiled as "coasties vs flyovers"
fuck you for being so disingenuous

>make thread talking about some cool dude
>"LOL He's cool because FUCK LIBERALS, you can only be a cuck liberal or a BASED trump worshipping cuck"
you brought politics into the discussion

>t. came to Veeky Forums after 2011

>where fuck did this faggot come from?
kek. please stand in a fire.

I thought I remember him saying he didn't make some of the things that sounded too strange or dangerous (like food made to disguise spoiled meat). His channel is great, I especially like the one about the two cakes.

I'm unironically left-wing though, I just hate the coasts.

who are you quoting?
and the song goes
>sleep now in the fire
god damn underage faggot

dude flyovers are shit
nothing to do but get fat
have fun in des moines being a faggot and eating lard

kys

t. flyover

I think he's made a video about a recipe he thought was awful tasting. They also have a video discussing what foods they wont make, and I assume they cook the food and tatse test before they do it again and record to make the video.

>ameriorcs destroying another Veeky Forums thread
poetry

WHY DOES EVERY THREAD HAVE TO BE DERAILED BY POLITICAL SHITPOSTING I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT COOKING REEEEEEEEEEE

It's about an American though.

even am*ricans hate am*ricans senpai

literally the first reply was made by a red blooded american
while the second reply was probably some false flag yuropoor who hates america and asks
>do americans really
about 5,000 times a day

the difference is he's making stuff from recipebooks from a long ass time ago
i don't think hannah glass is gonna get upset if someone a few hundred years later says it's shit

if he has, i haven't seen it. there's a lot of "i've never eat this before" but I have yet to see one where he says he doesn't like it.

this is nu-Veeky Forums for you

I posted an honest answer, and the "muh flyover" spammers got ass-blasted and tried making it about politics.

>I posted an honest answer
and what was that?
im having difficulty recognizing which post you are referring to

Pretty telling that people thought Orange Fool was referring to trump.

MIDWEST REPPIN FUCK THE COASTS BUNCHA FAGGOT ASS "PEOPLE" YEAH RIGHT U BITCHES ARE EITHER POORFAGS OR TRUSTFUND BABIES CHICAGO BEST FOOD IN THE COUNTRY WE ARE NUMBER FUCKIIIIINGGG ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did you even bother to look up the response video?

God fucking dammit this thread is a mess

blame the redditors of /pol/

What does the bottom of his shirt say

The video's title was "A dessert fit for the Washingtons." I think it's pretty obvious and his denial is just himself playing lawyer.

Appreciate the moment.

You can't have comfy Townsend threads on Veeky Forums. He brings in the /pol/tards immediately.

you are just projecting shit you wish to see
i really dont understand why because this guy is just some dude who makes food
you would have to be some kind of deranged individual who lives in an echo chamber to think he was trying to be political

There was literally nothing political about this thread until some Californians couldn't handle the banter.

what in the fuck are you talking about
you are so fucking phony and disingenuous
literally this thread was derailed by a provocative post literally aimed at starting shit
fuck you for being such a faggot, stop trying to pretend like you are some flyover fag when you are just a /pol/tard who does this shit for kicks ON A FRIDAY NIGHT YOU FUCKING LOSER

>literally this thread was derailed by a provocative post literally aimed at starting shit
Yeah, between coastfags and "flyovers"

>How can a single guy be this comfy?!?
He's a brutal serial killer who butchers his victims and uses their meat in his historic cooking reenactments.

It’s okay, once rahowa starts, all of his white viewers will be able to cook without modern technology.
Have your boiling pot ready for your pound of meat

>he doesnt know the meaning of the word "disingenuous"
yea right this was totally flyovers vs coastal people not a thinly veiled ./pol/ shit post
fuck you

holy shit his face looks like something from a cartoon

have any of you tried cooking the food?

no im waiting to go camping

If I were /pol/ I wouldn't have cropped the overtly-political shoop out of that image.

I kinda wanna try the fried chicken recipe

i've really wanted to try and make his dutch oven steak pie, but i've never been confident enough to try it

no, i dont actually live 300 years ago so i can afford eating normal food

still, pretty comfy to watch

>if i were /pol/ then the picture i downloaded off /pol/ that i got from spending my hours there would be even more provocative
again fuck you you disingenuous faggot

Now I'm genuinely beginning to think that you are one of the people who forces the "flyover "meme" and you're just ass-blasted that we're fighting back.

youre probably not even from a flyover
youre probably not even american
fuck you, /pol/ cancer

I literally ate 'go 'za for dinner.

thanks for confirming that you are a false flagging faggot

This pol fags please get out

I thought he was married.

The secret to the crust is corn oil, not corn meal.

Fuck (You)

Lou's > Gino's > Uno's

Why would you think he has any?

He literally did a few episodes about food made by slaves and his show is about 18th century cuisine, what the heck are you on about?

Um, no sweaty :)

>Being this threatened by conservative middle America
>Being this threatened by the least threatening guy on YouTube
Fuck off back to /pol/ Townsend is awesome, I want to go to Gettysburg with him during the anniversary and grind some nutmeg into whatever stew it recipe he is making that day

He made a recipe for a drink named the "orange fool"
People in the comments thought it was a jab at Trump who just won the election around the time if I remember correctly or he had just got sworn in
He made a follow up video telling people that wasn't his intention and he doesn't want the political shit on his videos because that isn't what he is about

>have fun in des moines
That's exactly what I plan on doing tomorrow night user, how did you know?

I still can't tell if this abomination is mtf or ftm

No clue man, I put him on par with SteveMRE fr just being easy to get hooked on for a few hours. Don't know if it's his personality or that fact that the recipes are pretty interesting.

ftm, they're on steroids (that's what the facial hair is from) but they're vegan and have an eating disorder I believe so they can't build any muscle to cover up that frail woman's frame. Someone posted their instagram a while back and it was a rabbit hole of sad weird shit. I feel bad for them to be honest.

Colorado is pretty cool. Too bad you faggots from California are shitting up the state.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

back to your containment board faggot ((()))

fucking hell you are one dumb retard

Claim your 'fu

youtu.be/bJL-HYSlvRM?t=74

>I'm selectively angsty and butthurt about containment boards when it suits my witch hunt snowflake needs.
Oh, God. Why didn't they just abort you?

>I'm not already the most retarded someone can be.
mmmmmK

>t. biggest faggot in florida

>cartoon shit
When the case solves itself.

>posting retarded /pol/ shit on a cooking board on a japanese imageboard
go back to blacked-posting FAS baba

>back to my unsubstantiated /pol/shit because I feel defensive
The case was already solved, nigger. No need to further drive the point home.

Wasn't it that weird fish thing?

Made swish, shit was cash. I put in too much ginger powder though

>/k/ townsends thread
>comfy and discussing the content
>Veeky Forums townsends thread
>[angry chimp noises]

thanks for shit posting though
really elevated the conversation

If i'm in the toilet i'll take a shit