Worst candy ever produced thread

worst candy ever produced thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gothicvapor.com/circus-peanuts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

absolutely disgusting

bad bad bad

All good choices.

old lady ribbon candy fused into a knot and covered in cat hair and purse lint. That, or butterfingers.

These are absolutely disgusting.
and I actually like licorice candy like twizzlers and good&plenty.

>old lady ribbon candy fused into a knot and covered in cat hair and purse lint.
Fuck, too real

Salty licorice. Where did god go wrong with the fins?

Hey kids, would you like to eat paper?

>Salty licorice
I was make a joke about inventing 'vegemite gum drops' that taste like licorice but thought better of it. Now I'm wondering if there's a genuine market for such a thing.

This is a Trick not a Treat.

I like the "chocolate" ones... but the black ones must taste what it is like to give a condom on bj to the devil.

Peanut butter taffy? Haven't had any in quite a few years, but certainly used to find them pretty enjoyable.

Palmer's """chocolate"""

>orange
>peanut shaped
>crumbly marshmallow texture
>banana flavored
its shit why does it exist
ok in moderation kinda like candy corn
flavorless plastic but the cherry nibs are good
worse than twizlers cuz of styrofoamy texture
would be ok if easily seperated
i unironically enjoy those
i agree with this anonalso agree with this user
it tastes like they add non-dairy creamer to it, its fucking awful. russell stover is a little better but has sorta the same plastic chocolate taste

itt: Candy my father eats

I find them strangely addictive. But as long as we’re shitting on bad candy, Swedish Fish are objective terrible and no one should like them.

But I like Swedish Fish.
They could be a little less sweet, though.

twizzlers are my favorite candy.

it's a textural thing. it's satisfying to slowly chew on them.

they're bland and minimally sweet, but that's good.

ribbon candy
>looks pretty
>tastes exactly like tooth paste

candy corn and the like

>how to spot a pleb

Candy corn is fine but it goes to shit quickly.

Australian movie-themed sweets. Low quality chocolate wrapped around shitty, waxy hard caramel. Wrapper has movie trivia printed on it that you can't actually read in a cinema because, you know, it's dark. Fuck this shit and everyone who buys it.

New Zealand sweets beloved by obese Samoan mormons. Has a texture somewhere between latex pillow and concrete foam block. Tastes like it once shook hands with someone who'd had pineapple described to them. Pro tip: pineapples don't grow in New Zealand so what the fuck would they know.

they're literally the same thing, but I'd be remiss not to include these

Another entry from Australia. Jaffas are rock hard chocolate dipped in a fluorescent red candy shell that is supposed to taste like oranges. Traditional uses for jaffas include piffing them at cunts you hate in the cinema or rolling them down the aisles to try to make some fucker slip/trip and maybe become paraplegic.

May god forgive me but this was a real product and I really ate some.

remember that some bastard in some fancy suit suggested this and the managers agreed to it as such a wonderful idea.

Are there really Somoans that believe Jesus was born in America?

JUST. SAY. NO.

I actually still have a block of it somewhere that will probably be worth three bitcoins to someone wanting to write a thesis on bad marketing ideas, assuming bitcoin is worth more than dogshit as of monday morning.

Samoans are lovely people- kind, gregarious, welcoming, and whacked out of their gourds on kava every sunday after church. The liahona points to 'yes'.

I can see the logic behind that flavour, though there're much better ways of introducing savouriness to chocolate.

IMHO it actually wasn't entirely awful, but then again, I grew up in Malaysia eating shit like durian and sambol belacan, so what would I know?

Literally a box of rejects

Asian cuisines recognise the potential in combining contrasting flavours, which gives them their unique charm. I'm from China, and there's no shortage of unusual desserts there (e.g. guilingao, which is bitter herbal tortoise-shell jelly eaten with honey/syrup).

french "pastilles vichy" taste like plaster of Paris

I'm a big fan of wong lo kat, Chinese do herbal flavours really well. There's also other interesting contrasts- huamei (red li hing mui) has been a favourite of mine since I was a kid.

Oh...I thought you had a typo with moron and I was joking with you

these look like pressed mdma pills

Chinese desserts are awesome. The perfect amount of sweetness for me.

Oh Jesus Christ almighty these are shit. I remember how these would collect around the bottom of my jack o lantern bag every year until they were the only "candies" left a week later.

U w0t

Old timey gum. Your Black Jack and Teaberry and such. Awful.

this is the only jaffa I care about

nigga W0T
I fucking love finding those. The clove one is the best.

I wasnt doubting that theyre candy, they just look similar

Aren't these just high fructose cornsyrup? Is there any other ingredient in them.

some britfags boutta be triggered

original packaging was racist as fuck too

fucking vile

>no one mention Soap Gum

Always gone rancid before someone purchases one

We're building the wall on the wrong border

>when Veeky Forums has 99% good opinions in a thread
wtf is going on today?

Honey and corn starch I thought

Those things are literal fucking chalk. The last one I had was well over 10 years ago and I can still taste it.

These fuckers. Actually threw up thinking about eating these.

you're not actually supposed to eat the wax

the candy might not be the best but it vapes real nice

gothicvapor.com/circus-peanuts/

you're welcome vapebros.

>he doesn't like jokes

>delicious **
There, I fixed it for you.

People actually exist who don't like nigger licorice flavors

>low fat
I always scoffed at this, even as a kid when the low-fat meme was in full force.
>it’s low-fat so it’s ok, even if it’s all sugar.

I’m with you.
Really good chewy black licorice > good & plenty > cheap black vines > twizzlers > red vines

>always fat free -

Yes, I know. I can’t tease? Lots of people can’t stand black licorice flavor.

What kind of bear has no teeth?

As much as I love a good firm black licorice, I’ve tried double-salt and the appeal just eludes me. I forget what country it’s from but you barely taste anything besides salt!

Any of that plastic candy like twizzlers or redvines. I honestly don't understand why people eat that stuff when it tastes like nothing and has the consistency of a jump-rope.
>Twizzlers are made of corn syrup, wheat flour, sugar, cornstarch, and in smaller amounts palm oil, salt, artificial flavor, glycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, Red 40, and soy lecithin.
mmm

Not my favorite but I’d take them over Or Or Or Or Or Or

My ex used to love these. They were one of his favorite candies. Prior to that I’d noticed them in the store and wondered who ever bought them. Now I know.

post feet pls

1st question: Are you a girl?

Yes!! This exactly!! My mom used to buy Palmer’s because of course it’s so cheap - especially for Easter. Sometimes I’d get the real chocolate bunny (I forgot if Palmer’s makes any real chocolate or if it was a different brand) and I learned the difference early on.

Makes me wonder if they got started as a company making things with real chocolate and moved to cost-cutting or if someone was in their kitchen one day making fake chocolate look cute and some friend of theirs suggested they sell their product en masse.

Makes me want to try these now.

The only half decent ones are the white/peppermint ones. Every other flavor I really dislike.

Oh, I'm sure there are people who like 'em. They still sell them after 100+ years, after all. Of course, they still sell circus peanuts and Necco wafers, too.

Your dad after that throatfuckin

Hi.

i thought it was a meme that people didnt like liquorice.
it's perfect

Before I clicked your picture, I just saw Dairy Milk and their chocolate is cheap, but it’s better than Hershey’s and in a Carmello it’s got a good flavor, albeit overly sweet.

After clicking to get the larger version picture, I’m sufficiently horrified and left wondering why they made this, did they really have a demographic for it, and above all - how’d it taste?

>chocolate flavored
heh

Bitcoin is still fine. It will come back and regardless, it’s still worth over $9k. I’d say that’s better than dogshit.

I wondered the same but if they are Kiwis, didn’t you mean they are Maori? Or are they just Samoans living in New Zealand?

Yes, but while not great, they aren’t the worst thing ever, either.

>extract from Vichy waters
What?

Why does a clothing company make candy?
>learning new things every day

My dad used to love these. Got him a baseball sized one back in the day.

those are mdma pills, often times theyre pressed with different logos

Why does he not love them anymore? Moved on to salty snacks? On a diet? Oh, that dad of yours...

Mine or his? I don’t have pictures of his and you don’t want to see mine.

Yes, but I’m not sending pictures of my tits because I don’t care whether you believe me - wholly apart from but in addition to this being a blue board and me being fat.

I make my own candy corn with confectioner's sugar.
Shit's cash. But yeah no matter how you do it it's mostly sugar.

>chocolate flavored
Always a good indication of whether or not a candy will taste like crap.

But that's the only way licorice is even somewhat edible.

He is trying to lay off the sugar. He indulges but not on Jawbreakers for over a decade now.

GIB FAT MILKIE

Oh, well now. Evidently it’s a good thing I’m not hanging around “the wrong people”.