My friends are total faglords and making fun of my sandwich. Post your drinking foods, bros

My friends are total faglords and making fun of my sandwich. Post your drinking foods, bros.

This is my favorite
>bread
>ham
>salt
>pickles
>salt
>ham
>bread

Tastes good, vro.

>phoneposter

Suck me, the fuck was I supposed to take a picture with? Oh, let me bust out a fucking polaroid from walgreens so I can screen that shit out and then scan it through some bullshit I paid hundreds for just so I can make this thread talking about some fucking food. You faggot, you absolute cunt. I bet you thought you were so fucking smart. No shit it's my phone you idiot, it's a camera on hand for a sandwich. Suck me. Nigger.

poo poo pee pee

>phoneposting

>Posting from your PC so you can multitask as many troll threads as possible while maintaining your frog and lol folders.
No one cares about people who post from their phone except the few fags who bring it up. This is your life. Let that sink in. You get upset over trivial shit. Enjoy it fag.

>two zeroes

I keep a box of frozen lasagna and a bag of tendies in the freezer for emergency binge drinking.

My favorite drinking food is cocaine

The classic ham salad sandwich is just diced ham, pickles, and mayo. This is like a lazy man's version of that.

Oh yeah, they also make this stuff

>take phone photo
>email 2self
>quick as fuck rotate on computer
>post photo rightside up, not fuckways like a dipshit
>wow too complicaterd can't undrstarnd

Also I'm on my phone

WHERES THE CHEESE
also diversify your meat portfolio

>cocaine
Babbys first drug. Step it up son

why do you have syringes and sauce packets cluttering your desk

>not hitting a million scoville units straight into the vein
Do you think ketchup is too spicy?

he's a fat ass diabetic

What am I even looking at?

>salt
>salty pickles
>salty ham
>salt

I know the exact feel of this picture and it makes me feel a little more human and less like total trash.

gotta replace those electrolytes brah

why not just pour the salt shaker in your fat mouth you glob of shit

i don't think that's ham, bro

two poos two pees

You should try changing the ham for some liver sausage/liver pate.
Would probably be godlike.

did you really feel that pickles and cooked ham product with added water really needed more salt

>my friends are making fun of my sandwich
Because it looks like shit, and that's coming from someone who loves ham and pickle sandwiches

Try presenting it better, just slapping another piece of bread on it and cutting it diagonally would improve the look of it.

I make mine with cheese, Dijon mustard and rucola and it looks and tastes great.

Also, get some better ham, yours looks weird

You are looking at a heroin addicts battle station. The small slips are used for the packaging of heroin. The syringe is used for shooting it.