Hey, don't come here a lot, but wanted to know if the books in this bundle were any good?

Hey, don't come here a lot, but wanted to know if the books in this bundle were any good?

Don't know, would have to read book reviews for them individually, but I might buy the 1 dollar tier and flip through it.

Thanks for letting us know there was a cook book bundle.

They look like gimmicks with very little technical information. I'd say no.

No

>the binging with babish starter pack
Waste of money.

I just did the $1 thing and set it to give 99 cents to charity and 1 cent to Humble Bundle. I'll tell you how the books are.

Eat Like a Rockstar is looking good so far

The very first recipe is eggs and canned salmon with grits, from the guy who wrote the Ghostbusters theme song. If you're real hungry, for breakfast food, who you gonna call? Not this guy.

You fucked up. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Angela Bowie provides us with a shrimp frittata recipe that actually looks decent.

Nice, please keep 'em coming user.

>actually looks decent
>shrimp frittata
I hope you're joking.

This is how you eat like anorexic pop star Debbie Gibson.

Dennis DeYoung's recipe is a basic balsamic vinaigrette with basil and sugar. I'm not even going to post a picture because it's that fucking lazy. This is why Styx sucks.

Actual image of Joey Fatone's recipe. No comment.

Some Yuropoor named Havasi provides us with a Hungarian goulash recipe that I might actually make soon, because I've been in the mood for goulash and this recipe looks good.

It's goulash... one of the most basic things to make, you don't really need to go in a cookbook to get a recipe for it. That's like needing a cookbook to see how to pour a bowl of cereal.

Michael McDonald's ham and pea pasta with sour cream. Only a fool could believe this looks good, Michael.

Tiffany has never eaten this much in one sitting in her life.

Angela Bowie's cum cookies

>they're like cookies... but with cum!

The Hungarian guy made dessert enchiladas.

Best served with poppers.

oops forgot image
also, that's the end of that book. I guess I'll check out the pioneer one.

>NO electronics or programming knowledge needed to use this book
I don't think this is a cookbook.

Only 1 buck to find out how to survive in the wild.
Pretty sweet to me.

>Pay what you want
>Oh but if you pay more you get more

All those look awful desu

Looks like a typical post on Veeky Forums

Want more, get more

I'd rather pay full price knowing my money is benefiting the great capitalistic endeavour and not being used for handouts to some dindus or dumb fucking video games for kids.

you obviously don't come to this website often because there have been 3 threads about this in 24 hours
if you even have to ask if this is worth buying it's probably worth buying for you, all of these books are for housewives and retards

seconded
anyone who fell for these is an irredeemable dipshit

although i do appreciate the pics posted, they're all hilarious

>That flaccid mayo squirt

If they were actual books the mixed drink one might be good just to have sitting around as a coffee table book.

>Cooking FOR GEEKS
Us nerds, rite?

Upload the books like a good boy.