>2018
>using butter instead of margarine
Lmao what the fuck is wrong with you? Butter literally tastes worst, has more calories, and costs more.

Butter tastes better, has a longer shelf life, costs the same, and we now know that polyunsaturated fats are the true bad fats

>hurr durr more calories mean bad

nigger do you even nutrition? stop spreading this literally cancerous meme, get the fuck off Veeky Forums and for that matter Veeky Forums, and consider supplementing your diet with 00 buckshot.

>hating on butter
get out you skinny europoor

I think you never tried pastry with margarine instead of butter.

protip: you can't, the only substitute to butter is oil and it tastes worse

>Butter tastes worse
Damn, son, what are you doing to your butter to make it taste so bad?

>costs the same
No
A box of imperial is 70 cents. Butter is 2.49

You get what you pay for, user. In Imperial's case, garbage.

Bitch, my vegan margarine cakes are the shit

>Butter litterally tastes worst

>eating margarine

go shill you're fake nasty tasting crisco somewhere else, real men eat butter.

the last time I thought butter tasted bad was when I was 12. how old are you?

vegan margarine taste like ASS.

>real men eat butter

>vegan faggot likes the taste of shit
big surprise.

dumb soyboy

My mom fell for the "butter is bad for you" meme real hard and I never even tasted real butter until I was out on my own. It was a real epiphany. I've never eaten margarine since and I even go so far as to bring my own butter if I go home for a visit. Sure she bitches about it, but fuck her.

Your mom should have aborted you

Margarine is awful. It doesn't even resemble butter. The only reason to use it is if your doctor is putting you on some kind of restricted diet.

>Vegan replacement pseudo food
>Ever tasting good
Lmao look at this faggot

why?

Because he doesn't do well with confrontation and wants everyone to agree with him.

>polyunsaturated fats are the true bad fats
what???

it's pretty complex but i think he was trying to get across the idea that he is retarded.

margarine smells and tastes like rancid milk
before you tell me there's no milk, yes they add "milk solids" to the vegetable oil and emulsifier

Lol it's literally sugar and carbs with maybe aquafava and TVP thrown in because vegans can't make a single dish without them

>taste
subjective
>calories
Google has them listed as identical in calories
>cost
the only true statement you made

Even then though the price-per-pound is cheaper but the pricepoint is lower on butter so those on a budget might be inclined to go to butter pricewise.
The main benefit to butter over margarine though is cooking. Margarine is no comparison for butter when it comes to cooking.

I was onboard with this post until you said you bring butter when you visit her

>aquafava and TVP
I don't even know what that is
I just replace butter with margarine, eggs with half-bananas and milk with SOY (yes you heard that right) milk

I think he meant trans fats

>literally
14 year old American girls should not be posting here.
No get away or you'll miss the Kardashians, young lady.

If a recipe asks for margarine and butter, can I just replace the margarine portion for more butter?