Is there anything I can take away sir, or are you still grazing?

>Is there anything I can take away sir, or are you still grazing?

A waiter said this to me today.

What am I, fucking cattle?

>sir

i identify as a woman. and yes i am a fat cow and i am grazing now please point me to an udder menu, preferably the dessert.

I always make a big deal out of it when the server removes anything from my table, even if it's something I had no possible use for.

Only because I am a father as of 3 days ago, do I know.

Grazing is a term for a baby sucking on a teet, but is stopping often and wasting mom's sleep time. Not good for baby cause they get so dependent on having a tit in their mouth.

Get your mouth of the waiter's tit.

>mfw it's possible hospitality industry has been referring to customers as small children all this time.
>the pretentious, cocaine ridden cunts

Hopefully it wasn't intentional, but 'grazing' essentially implies you're taking your damn time and he wants to get you out for turn over.

>autists getting assblasted over casual bantz at a casual restaurant
Honestly it sounds like you people should get over your fear of michelin starred restaurants, the staff is trained to make you feel comfortable at places like that. You just need to get over this adversarial attitude you bring into all kinds of service industry interactions.

t. soyboy

>you still workin on that?
shitty but still a little better than
>grabs your plate with a bunch of food still on it and replaces it with the bill and walks off

Yes, all customers are cattle and your only use to me is your tips that 95% of people give me like the sheep they are

why didn't you question your server about the statement? Simply saying "grazing?! I am not cattle!" would have been fine. I think I would have been a little irritated at that comment. Servers that get overly familiar take away from my dining experience. I don't dine out often I don't need the bother of my new "waiter acquaintance" impacting my meal. Servers: be just that, serve the customer. Be professional, be efficient and polite, but be like the wallpaper. I appreciate the waitstaff so much more when they exhibit the situational awareness to provide their job as intended.

t. bill burr's """wife"""

In some countries, the way you arrange your utensils on the plate will indicate to wait staff whether you are still eating or not. I wish that shit had caught on in the States. I guess it wouldn't matter much, because waiters in this country are dumb as fuck.

>t. An autist

>Be professional, be efficient and polite
Servin's a good job mate.

Uhg. Wait staff who say
>still working on that?
like it's a project
>Need a little more time?
as if I'm taking up their whole day by making myself fatter
>How we comin' along?
don't rush me, asshole

If I was a waiter I'd sure come up with something a little less disrespectful. because even if they're a fat cow, they are paying for the experience and also deserve some dignity.

what would you come up with then?

>eating food
>waiter reaches over my plate to get something
i wasnt done with my food but you might as well as take my plate too at that point

You should be all, like, "why? do you want some?" then laugh like a hyena.

congrats buddy

You can take away that fucking attitude or I'll take away your tip. I'll let you know when I'm done.

We are not buddies creep.

I'm gonna use this next time I go out to eat.

"Can I do anything for you" and then fade back silently into the aether like the talentless dead-end child all waiters are

what's fucked up is that a lot of american diners equate prompt service with good service. tables will stiff waitstaff for the slightest transgressions.

as someone who used to wait tables, most people want a waiter who can read their mind, bring their food out in 8 minutes or less, and remove the dishes from the table in one load as soon as they set their forks down. which is fine and good, because you get used to it. so, the next time a waiter is waiting the fuck out of your table like that, understand that 90% of the restaurant came out to eat for that exact experience.

sorry friend, tell your baby i said sup though

No, you're fat.

Yeah, a fat cow

yes you are you fat bitch

feeding herd after herd, yes I am sure you look like a head of cattle to them

say fuck no.

I fucking hate waiters who take shit from my table. I don't fucking tip them either the faggots

>implying you've ever eaten out at a restaurant before, or at least payed

Have a plan to serve everyone you meet.

as someone who has actually served, most people love the bullshit familiarity thing. i much prefer customers like you though