Mealprep my meals at $3 a meal

>mealprep my meals at $3 a meal
>eat by myself at my desk at work
>coworkers laugh and ostracize me for being a boring loser that eats the same thing everyday
>meanwhile they go out and eat at restaurants and spend $8 a meal followed by a Starbucks(tm) coffee for $5

Why are normies so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/998.The_Millionaire_Next_Door
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They think you're weird for eating alone.

They spend $13 a day more than me.
22 working days a month = $13 x 23 = $299 which makes $3588 a year.

Now assuming a very conservative growth of 25% a year with cryptocurrencies, I'd have $1,538,106.96 when it's time for my early retirement.

Is that your meal prep stuff in pic related?
If so, at least get tupperware m8

Just post the pasta next time

>stay at home alone preparing tons of meals by myself
>eat by myself, always, at work, at home, don't go to restaurants
>literally everyone in my life laughs at me and ostracizes me for being a lonely autistic retard who follows the exact same pattern everyday like i'm crazy
>meanwhile they go out and socialize and have fun together getting quality meals prepared fresh and enjoy their time together and build relationships and move on in their lives

why are you so autistic?

This.
Also you're autistic. See

do you also live with your parents and only own work clothes?

They're dumped into a tupperware when I before i bring them to work.

What if I don't find eating """nice""" food on a time limit fun when I have to deal with the fake concern and pretend to be interested in others for 45 minutes which is then sometimes followed by superficial and materialistic window shopping?

Yes, but I have t shirts and chino shorts that I wear out if I have to run errands.

delet this

Elevated lel.

>What if I don't find eating """nice""" food on a time limit fun when I have to deal with the fake concern and pretend to be interested in others for 45 minutes which is then sometimes followed by superficial and materialistic window shopping?
Jesus christ user watch that edge. They do it because they enjoy each others company and it's relief from your obviously abysmal working conditions.
You need to get more active. Go for a fucking walk on your break and have an apple instead of whatever the fuck those bags are. Jesus christ you sound like an emotionally battered teenager.

Go outside. Get a new job. Stop being a child.

25% growth. Lmfao

change that 25% to 250%

hey man where do you live
do you need a friend to cook with and do things with
to add to this you might wanna consider giving therapy a real try dude

I do this too mainly because I'm invariably disappointed in restaurant food, service, and they're utensils and food are filthy germ ridden transmission vectors. Furthermore, coworkers are backstabbing assholes and the last people I would ever want to socialize with.

The only thing wrong with this is >crypto
Good job not being financially retarded, OP
Now just put it in mutual and index funds, not buttcoin

Don't listen to these plebs OP meal prep and eating alone are the best.

Get a new job and find happiness user. You sound extremely depressed and entirely joyless. Be more active and start looking for a new career. Maybe pick up a new hobby working with your hands?

and I don't enjoy talking to them.
Why do I want to listen to them talk about their kids or how what foods they like eating? I can't be bothered listening to them about whatever whatever goes far beyond the petty foibles of their lives.

Instead, I get to eat for 20 minutes and take an hour power nap instead of listening to their pointless drivel and waiting for them to eat for 45 minutes followed by conformist capitalist window shopping?

Why would I want 5% annual gains instead of 5% daily?

>putting food in trash bags and on the floor

>unironically thinking crypto is a wise investment
i'm gonna guess you work in tax or literally any minimum wage job and didn't finish highschool, or have ever read a single page from an economics book in your life

>Why would I want 5% annual gains instead of 5% daily?
It's literally the same

Holy shit the edge. You don't have to socialize with them I was telling you why they do it.

Seriously get your life figured out because you're going to end up killing yourself on this path.

I dunno man I got a friend whos losing his house, in debt 20k working part time for 11 dollars an hour and he goes out to eat at places where meals cost around forty dollars. Some people are just stupid.

Just depends on if you want money or if you want to have a life. Personally, I think it's good to have a balance, meal prep somedays go out to eat with coworker some other days.

>has extremely sad meals
>same thing every day
>hates their job
>hates people
>extremely nihilist
>probably assumes theyre extremely intelligent and everyone else is dumb
You live in an absurdly sad and small world.

Something tells me that's not the only reason they ostracize and laugh at you

I bet you are a well liked member of your work environment.

>and I don't enjoy talking to them.
>Why do I want to listen to them talk about their kids or how what foods they like eating? I can't be bothered listening to them about whatever whatever goes far beyond the petty foibles of their lives.
I'm like that user and it's so draining
How can you stop hating human company? I can't work from home and I have little chance for neetbux

genuinely hilarious you can't wrap your head around the following concept
>cryptocurrencies do not have an economy to back them
>instead their value is literally decided by nothing but computer power and the social nuances you claim to hate
>absolutely baseless currencies whose value is decided entirely by pointless drivel and capitalism
the absolute state of genuinely autistc pseudo-intellectuals
i'm pretty convinced by this point in the thread you actually have autism and i'm not sure if this is even funny anymore

You have to become less self-important and thinking of yourself as better than others. Even thinking you're a loser is giving yourself priority.

Go outside. Do physical things. Gain a sense of accomplishment.

>rice
>hardboiled eggs
>veggies

so half of this shit is healthy, no wonder its cheap

butthurt nocoiner, I've literally made a few months of salary thanks to crypto. Even if it's a bubble, you can still make money off it, same with ponzi scams.

Find people you like talking to, it's easier online.

They bought me gifts for my birthday and christmas for the past 2 years even though I never asked for them and never got them anything before.

how’s that -4% treating you nocoiner? enjoy the hyperinflation crash under your orange cheetard

>Find(ing) people you like talking to, it's easier online.
That's not true at all, you just are able to tell them to fuck off or block them easier. You're a beta.
>They bought me gifts for my birthday and christmas for the past 2 years even though I never asked for them and never got them anything before.
I am 100% sure it's so that you might spare them when you finally show up with a rifle to your workplace.

I know some of those words

why be cheap with food unless you are poor? I will gladly pay $8 for a good lunch that I don't have to prepare at least a couple times a week because why not? What better thing do I have to spend that small sum of money on?

The starbucks coffee thing is dumb though because most work places offer similar tier coffee for free with no lines

I actually don't think so, I acknowledge they are intelligent (they are) and competent. It's just like I have something wrong with my brain, can't seem to connect or get interested in their liver otherwise

goodreads.com/book/show/998.The_Millionaire_Next_Door

contrary to popular opinion, "rich" people that spend lots of money tend to be underaccumulators of wealth instead of prodigious accumulators of wealth

Just a minute OP, riddle me this I'm curious if other people's lives are 'petty foibles' what in your humble opinion are Noble pursuits? I'm curious as to what you think are worthwile topics to spend your time/attention on
>Don't say anime
>Don't say athieism
>Don't say Atlas Shrugged or anything Neitche
>Please OP don't actually be that way

no, it isn't.
are you willing to gamble your hypothetical million dollars/actual $3500 yearly on something as unlikely as crypto? that's up to you, sure, but i wouldn't. part of it maybe
especially over the span of twenty years. bitcoins will be as obsolete then as punch card computers are now.

Same. Fucks on here love to project their own insecurities and had to battle to not become judgemental fucks. I judge no one I just can't stay interested long enough with other people let alone myself.

I'm not trying to be rich. I am trying to be comfortable
If your goal is to acquire as much money as possible, definitely do not eat out. Thats not my goal. I make enough money that I am comfortable and can eat good things while not wasting time on food prep every day
I would rather spend a reasonable amount of money and have nice things, its not like going out for lunch is even that expensive

>Find(ing) people you like talking to, it's easier online.
>That's not true at all, you just are able to tell them to fuck off or block them easier. You're a beta.
the words every weeb/neet needs printed on their wall

stop putting your shit food on the floor

Or looking in from the outside makes your problems extremely obvious.
No ones saying you have to be social at all. We're saying stop living a life you obviously hate surrounded by people you hate doings things you hate.

Make yourself feel better mentally. Get a new life. Get a new job. Do something. Do anything different.

I already made money, as long as I've beaten the DJI, I've already won since that money wouldn't have given me a better return.

It's nothing to with being rich.
If you got a raise doubling your salary, you'd just end up spending double on food, cars, hobbies, clothes and whatnot. It's the classic lifestyle creep and trying to keep up with the jonases. You end up being the same as not getting a raise.

>It's just like I have something wrong with my brain
you're right. you very unironically have autism of some form, this is the definition of it. this is not an insult, it's just unfortunate for you.

>If you got a raise doubling your salary, you'd just end up spending double on food, cars, hobbies, clothes and whatnot. It's the classic lifestyle creep and trying to keep up with the jonases. You end up being the same as not getting a raise.
Imagine hating life this much.

I do meal prep (read: make extra for leftovers) and eat with my pals in the cafeteria. Nobody has ever given me shit for it. The problem is that you're eating alone, and more importantly, at your desk. It doesn't

OP, don't worry about all these retards, you'll be the one laughing when you're retired at 40
I still say ditch the crypto and just put it in VTI or something
25 pct isn't really realistic

>If you got a raise doubling your salary, you'd just end up spending double on food, cars, hobbies, clothes and whatnot
nah. I spend considerably less than I earn, I do not in any way consider how much I make when buying things, and do not change my habits in any way as I have gotten raises (besides increasing my 401k contribution)

>eating by myself in bathroom stalls

this isn't japan you homo faggot fuck

>You end up being the same
well, no
you have cars, hobbies, food and clothes that you wouldn't have had
there is literally something fundamentally wrong with measuring advancement by unspent money

and you'll never be able to retire because you end up with minimal savings

Imagine being so financially irresponsible even doubling your salary couldn't help you. Not everyone is as incompetent as you user.

or you could have decently nice things and also save because shit isn't that expensive

>laughing

You mean crying, alone and unloved.

People don't do that in japan either.

They just drink shitty coffee all day then go to matsuya together after work.

My work pays for my food. Also my gas and dry cleaning

>still putting his money and faith in crypto, let alone Bitcoin
I could have forgiven that kind of retardation a year ago but you must have been sleeping under a rock if you still think you'll make money out of this. Have you not been paying attention to the people literally killing themselves?

(OP)
[ (Dead)]
HAHAHAHAHA
we were making fun of you all day so you came here
You the most delusional autistic manchild I've seen in years, hold on to your shitcoins kid, you'll be rich in 3 weeks.

>$3 a meal
you might as well eat fast food, that's really expensive for a single portion meal you made yourself
You don't even staples in bulk, do you?

I do the same OP. I also drink the free Keurig coffee instead of the $3 for black coffee in the on-site Starbucks.

fuck off

no

I agree with this guy. Don't get friendly with co-workers; especially if it is a decent job that you like. They will fuck you over first chance they get.

So instead of proving him wrong, you insult him. I just cashed out 125k from crypto btw, all held for 1 year to minimize tax kikery. I think it is YOU who needs to re-evaluate your life choices, you dumb faggot.

Don't bother explaining to these dumb pussies. To them, BTC = all cryptos, just like Nintendo = all video games.

Fucking retards missed the chance of a lifetime.

what's the point of retiring if you're retiring alone

friends are worth more than money.

How about "To do what the fuck you want, when you want".

Some people are happy, being alone.

No you aren't

here-
Not saying it's me, just that I have known people that are.

Some people are just happier alone.

No they arent

>Interest Rate: 25%

user...

Uh oh, I just realized I've been eating the same turkey sandwich and yogurt for lunch at work for about a year and a half.

Also you're dumb OP, socialization at work is important.

I'm shocked, really am. Don't usually browse Veeky Forums but this place is more faggot normie tier than reddit it seems like.

I'm going to guess you've only recently started coming here. A lot of people who go to this site aren't as socially retarded as you. I suggest ending yourself, preferably in the bathtub so it's easier for your parents to clean up.

To be honest my friend, you have problems. Have you considered not being such a sour cunt all the time? You could be happier for it.

WHY DOESN'T NO ONE EVER REALIZE THAT THESE THREADS ARE COPYPASTA

>suggest ending yourself, preferably in the bathtub
I've thought of that but we have a water treatment septic system that sprays out water into the distribution field immediately after taking a bath so it would be spraying blood all over the yard. Think of the dogs, ffs!

I think I figured out why you have problems socializing.

So which of your parents didn't hug you enough or hugged you a little too much?

Why not do as this user said? I meal prep for 3/4th of of work days and go out for the rest.
From the sounds of it though only half of your problem is the cost of eating out
Your biggest stink seems to be about having to socialize, which you seem to dislike. Do what you want to do user, but if you already know you aren't going to put in the effort to make small talk (which is a normal human interaction between day to day acquaintances) then don't go bitching about it.

>assuming a very conservative growth of 25% a year with cryptocurrencies
kek

I wish. I hope you're right, I really do.

I hope even more that you're right.

Sure, it got cut in half after all the normies bubbled it into the stratosphere. Still ended up a 1000% return last year.

>minimize tax kikery
>he pays taxes on his cryptos
kek

>have the same ethic as OP but don't know spit about investing
the money's just piling in my savings account
wat do

cryptofags are the new bronies

Starting new job after years of being a NEET. Im already sweating and feeling anxious because I'm a social retard. Wish I could just stay home. I'll probably be the same as OP.

2/3 is pretty good. Guy should just ditch the rice tho

I'm with you brah, but sometimes faking an interest in other people's lives can be beneficial in one way or another

Your coworkers are mocking you because you use words like "normies". They can smell the reek of chan all over you.

>What if I don't find eating """nice""" food on a time limit fun when I have to deal with the fake concern and pretend to be interested in others for 45 minutes which is then sometimes followed by superficial and materialistic window shopping?
You get fired for "not being right for the company" or "not adopting the company culture" or something like that.
"Right to work" really means "right to fire you for anything we feel like."
If you don't want to deal with people and bullshit then either be A) an engineer (every engineer I know is a fucking autist of some kind) or B) a night watch security guard

If you're happy then duck em

I like being alone, but I don't fancy being alone.

They laugh at you because your meals look like you've just bagged up a load of food waste. And why in the hell of it are you putting them on the floor?