Hey Veeky Forums, why are cans designed so fucking dumb? Every time i have to open one i dread the experience...

Hey Veeky Forums, why are cans designed so fucking dumb? Every time i have to open one i dread the experience, and i just buy a twist off bottle instead. Why do i need special equipment just to open a can of beer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUhisi2FBuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does your social worker know you're on the internet?

Do you drink soy milk friendo

>i dread the experience
>of opening a can
Hello, my severely autistic friend.

Who would actually buy canned Corona?

a patrician

Who would buy carona at all?

Cerveza homes.

i have never had bottled Corona that wasn't skunky
even in bars, it always tastes off if it's bottled. Canned Corona tastes better (though it's still cheap shit beer)

americans

they think it's fancy

keeps the sun from getting at the beer, more recyclable, and most people poor their beer into a glass anyway.

>carona
I see this a lot on here.
Is it a regional spelling?

>corona
SO HE CAN PUT A FRUIT IN IT LOL

it's an albany expression

No, it's just because everyone where I live says carona, I forget that it's actually corona.

>every fucking canadian pronounces corona "carona"
>if i ever say sorry without a long o there's 20 people yelling "OH ARE YOU SAAAAARRY?" at me
fuck canada dude

mexicans

it's tradtional

Best post in the thread.

Why didn't anyone answer my question about cans being hard to open?

>grown man
>doesn't have finger strength to lift a small aluminium tab

Carona

You aren't supposed to do it with your finger. Didn't you see my original pic?

Canned beer is lighter when bought in large quantities, and is more fun when you're drunk. You can crush it in your hands, crush it under your feet, or even throw it across the room without causing much damage.

Glass bottles are cumbersome and can become quite dangerous.

Because you're a weak faggot. Do your testicles retract into your pelvis when you're presented with a can?

OP can't even open the fucking can without a unitasker, how the fuck is he gonna crush the can?

>You aren't supposed to do it with your finger.
I know you're just fishing for (you)s, but come on, not even the most soy of bois uses a tool to open cans; everyone uses a finger to do it.

The only people that even have an excuse are the disabled and elderly.

Often they castrate autists in an attempt to quell the autism and tardstrength

What the fuck are you talking about?

I have high-functioning autism

When't the next Sonichu coming out, by the way? Feels like I've been waiting forever.

>What the fuck are you talking about?
Can you not read either?

most Mexicans like Dos Equis though

Your posts don't make sense nigger

I am not Christine weston chandler

OP back in the day you had to pierce your can with a fucking can opener and then cut your retarded face open on the hole - get the fuck out of here

OP must be one of these monsters

no one thinks it's fancy you absolute moron

What a painful existence that must be.

How does this happen, and why do people that have it smell faintly of cheese, pickled onions and alphabet soup

Cans are not hard to open

If bartenders have cans of beer they'll use an opener but I think that's mostly for cleanliness

if your nails look like this, are you even human????

Cans are hard to open. I can't make a can opener work on coke

>tfw I can't open cand after cutting my nails because no nail to hook under the pull tab for extra leverage

Just use a metal thing like me. I don't even cry that much anymore.

I just use a butter knife to lift the tab enough to open it normally

Yeah I do something similar except I put butter on the knife as well

That was fucking fascinating. Thanks user.

Christ, your fingers look like 2 albino sea cucumbers getting ready to mate and they're just a cylinder of jellied fat. No wonder you can't lift a tab.

Shut the fuck up user

Excellent video

One time i cut my middle finger really bad trying to open a can of yahoo. You can still see the outline from the chunk of flesh it ripped off if you look hard enough. I've also noticed that the tabs of other cans aren't nearly as sharp as yahoo's. I'm always scared to open yahoo cans now and always use my sleeve or something. Opening cans is no joke, but you're still a huge pussy to be scared enough to have to but a fucking special tool.

>cant open can
>instead of not being a fat fuck , he buys a special gadget
>gets bullied
>f-fuck off
the average beer drinker

Fuck off OP, beverage cans are a miracle of modern engineering.

>special gadget
it's a bottle opener senpai
in fact, looking at the thing, there's no way he could've fit it under the tab without first lifting it up with his finger
why the fuck are people actually falling for this obvious bait?

Why are you ruling my thread and hurting my feelings?

This was ridiculously interesting and well done. Actual decent content on Veeky Forums? Has hell indeed frozen over?