If it looks good, eat it

>if it looks good, eat it

can you actually live by this food philosphy?

*unzips dicks*

he just says that so no one eats him when he goes to africa

>EARTHY

I think broken glass is pretty so I will eat that.

thank you sir

tide pods xD

So he's a fag right?

>can you actually live by this food philosphy?

not even everything looks (and tastes) like a ambiguous mass of hominid defecation

Yes, why not? And if it doesn't look good, try it anyway. Are you trying to say brawn is nasty or something?

The dude is an ex-drug addict. I'm pretty sure he destroyed his olfactory sense long ago by meth use. That's why he's able to eat all this disgusting shit.

this dude loves to eat animal penises

He's married & has a kid

Epic Xd

So is your dad but he still has the big gay

Sure. Plenty of tasty food doesn't have the best appearance though and you'll miss out.

Ever hear of Bruce Jenner?

pretty epic cartoon too! what's the name of it? :)

So, he's a fag right?

Did some news come out?
I thought he died in 2015.
>Implying
Not an impossibility but I imagine if he was a fag he wouldn't need a beard.

Let me put it this way, someone who is willing to eat all the crap he does probably doesn't care if he shocks people. Hell he probably enjoys people being weirded out by him.
So if he was gay, he'd probably be the biggest queen in the world & let everyone know it.

The traditionalist tranny who still is attracted to women?

there is no food that tastes good but looks ugly. get your taste buddies checked

Oatmeal
Lentil Soup
Passion Fruit
Chili
Sausages
Most Casseroles
Oysters

none of those things look ugly and taste good. either you know how and what to do with them and they taste amazing/are easy on the eyes, or youre some burger that thinks italian sausage is a type of sausage

No, the faggot that is easing his way into it after being mindraped by a kardashian. He used to run around in eyeliner saying he wasn't trans too.

Obsessed

Doraemon

It's as old as Felix the Cat I believe, fix yourself.

>DIAPERY

sauce

I once saw this guy speak in person. He actually has a side note to this about food safety.
>Hot food hot, cold food cold
Pretty basic shit, but he then went on to explain how normally breaking that rule is what gets you sick.

All Americans do, hence their astounding rates of heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity.

moar

OBSESSED

Fag.

implying i ever denied it

M O A R

thats what i do and I'm Veeky Forums

>tfw you actively recognize the source for this and have jerked it to this mango multiple times
>ebin

That’s a catchphrase not a philosophy. Like “if it’s yellow let it mellow, if it’s brown flush it down” or “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

Hey, Tide Pods look like giant ass candy. Should you eat it? Fucking no. Guess what? People fucking did it and got deaded.

>tide pods look like candy
name one (1) candy that looks like tide pod

fuck I want a qt slutty femboi gf