What's the "right way" to slurp ramen? Does it really make it taste better?

What's the "right way" to slurp ramen? Does it really make it taste better?

You don’t have to slurp. It doesn’t make it taste better. Asians just haven’t completely learned how to be human yet.

lol, this

Only slurp if you're not fully human (aka asian)

the right way is to regurgitate them to your hobo friends so he doesn't starve to death

you have to shove it all up someones ass and then eat it from their ass

but only mudbutt amerifat ass ok?

any ass will work, it makes it extra slurpy

true and honest way to slurp pasta is with authentic nippon SSSSFFFWAAAAAAAPPPPP
~~raw fish on rice

Slurping aerates the soup allowing it to enter your nose via the back of your throat enhancing your ability to detect the aromas (and thus the flavor). You do the same thing when tasting wine.

If you insist on slurping, make sure you also burp and scratch your ass after every swallow. You need to make sure nobody misses the point you're making: you're an uncivilized subhuman.

It still feels funny that women feel fine about wearing see-through shirts now. It's like they're helping me fulfill my childhood Superman fantasies.

why are you eating subhuman food then? you sound like a faggot

Slurping is kinda homosex, but smacking makes food taste better. Dont believe me? Try it

Pretty sure people slurp ramen because it's served piping hot, and meant to be eaten piping hot, and slurping cools down each bite so that you don't burn your mouth, but still have hot soup left on your last bite.

Maybe you should just wait until it's not piping hot and can taste it properly? I mean, if you have to slurp to cool it down the temperature obviously just detracting from the experience.

>but still have hot soup left on your last bite

I slurp my spaghetti, and it does taste better when you don't have to be quiet for the other people at the table. I think aerating the sauce/stock actually does make it taste better too. Try it some time instead of being a little skelly pussyboi.

I'll have a fork and spoon please.

>Does it really make it taste better?
It's a byproduct of a group of people never advancing past eating with sticks.

Asians just made up the whole slurping bullshit so that they can laugh at the weaboos visiting their country.

slurping only really works with ramen from a ramen shop. because of the oil

Slurping mostly serves the purpose of food being served very hot in Japan and ramen cools down so rapidly. If you don't start eating it while its hot it'll taste bad by the end of it.

Also the people complaining about table manners in here almost certainly do one of the following disgusting things
>Wear shoes inside
>Sit on floors where people have walked around in their shoes
>Goto bed at night without taking a shower
>Have sex without showering

Its all fucking relative

Slurping anything makes it taste better. Soup, coffee, tea, anything. It's also disgusting and should only be done if you're alone.

>t. a virgin and a weeb

throw it in the trash and slurp away in italy

>People who are complaining about table manners aren't pathological neat freaks
Good for them

I think it makes it taste better but I haven't got it down right so normally I don't. The point btw is to aerate the broth, like how people will taste wine or covfefe

I slurp when theres a large portion of noodles that need to be consumed quickly before they go soggy. Ramen servings are pathetic so its uneccessary. Do a slow slurp if you want to do it at all or that oily grease will splash all over your face

anyone slurping around me is going to get a chopstick in their neck

>>Goto bed at night without taking a shower
nobody wants to wake up greasy and have to waste another hour showering again

what the actual fuck did i just read?
are you seriously saying that you slurp wine ?