Go to Italy

>go to Italy
>45% cacao is considered milk chocolate
>meanwhile some "dark chocolates" in the U.S. contain 40% or less

Is the definition or various chocolate types (milk, dark, regular, white, etc.) different in Italy?

dark chocolate just means no milk. it doesn't mean a certain cacao percentage.

objectively; if it has milk in it, it's milk chocolate.

Americans are just fat and stupid

this

Objectively if it's milk ''''chocolate''''' it's not chocolate
This. I wish all Americans would die

>>meanwhile some "dark chocolates" in the U.S. contain 40% or less

which brand?

lindt.

>Veeky Forums too stupid to realize that any chocolate can be called "milk chocolate" if its has added milk ingredients

this is milk chocolate but it's called dark milk
basically milk chocolate with a slight bitterness to it

>mork maelk

fuck off swedecuck

>he doesnt exclusively eat 99%

I unironically enjoy this, sweets and sugar is for kids and women.

Dark chocolate is almost exclusively advertised to middle aged white women, though.

Damn, dark is generally over 70% here going op to 99%. I enjoy the 90% the most, higher is nice too but I have to be in the mood for it

Saying things like that makes it sound like you're insecure about people judging you for what you're eating.

t.middle aged soccer mom who thinks a 2,500 calorie milkshake is '''''coffee'''''

stop negging us, we're not going to sleep with you

congratulations on enjoying the biggest blackest chocolate. how very manly of you. chowing on a bar of that in one hand, and a cup of warm, throbbing black coffee in the other, I bet you send those sjw KEKs screaming in terror.

This is for pairings dude.
e.g. ever had rum with chocolate? Anything too sweet ruins the experience if the rum is high quality. This 99% masterpiece is for that.
Also, for pretentious ignorants.

And also for people who just like to eat it.

lel, this

i bet he unwinds in a hot bath with a glass of wine and bar of dark chocolate while listening to NPR (which actually sounds tight)

not even close

I fucking loved that movie.

Lindt is Swiss...

It's called the changing face of Europe, and it's a good thing!

Lindt products sold in the U.S. have different formulations to "suit American tastes."

Fucking americans

I hate americans so god damn much

Yuropoor here.
Lindt is shit though.

Dark chocolate is yucky.

ob
sess
ed

Enjoying overly-bitter things means you have shit-tier taste buds. It's like a circumcised faggot raving about lasting a lot in bed lmao.

So do americans, what's your point?

Iooks like a big sIop of shit.

Milk chocolate is the best chocolate. Dark chocolate is for pretentious people who don’t like sugar

Americans yet again need a warning before putting something that might not taste like pure sugar in their mouth.

I know you really want to talk about penises, but this thread is about chocolate. I'm not sure if you're trying to tell us something here.

Italy here
it's expensive as a chocolate and by eating it too much get you to go to the bathroom for an hour since the chocolate is kinda moldy

>dark chocolate is manly
delusion

it says Dansk Produceret on there..

Dark chocolate is literally only for women.

It's not just chocolate, the vast majority of honey sold in the US isn't actually honey.

kek

Where can I get 99% dark chocolate from a brand other than Lindt?

Just buy unsweetened baking chocolate. What difference does 1% make?

thought OPS images were rizlas

>half the size as 98%
>same cost

*tips

>OBSESSED
>B
>S
>E
>S
>S
>E
>D