Why are nonces and nonce apologists so well accommodated in the literature world

Why are nonces and nonce apologists so well accommodated in the literature world.

Nabokov
Oscar Wilde
Allen Ginsberg
>milo
William Burroughs
Andre Gide
William Gibson
Irvine Welsh
Knut Hamsun

etc etc

The elites are in a Satanic cult and they're all pedophiles, sadists, etc

Don't get distracted by the Jews. It's all of the people groups at the top, not just some of them

All homosexuals are pedophiles

Is pedophilia morally wrong?

why or why not?

I don't give a fuck.

I just want to burn them clean

Its the defilement of innocence, the ultimate annihilation of purity and meaning. A bonfire of all that should be respected around and beyond you. Consumed into the gorging asshole of the self
You have to understand it dialectically and not just in a Liberal mechanistic fashion, the desire itself is the final pin prick of Liberal hedonism

>Why are nonces and nonce apologists

>Knut Hamsun

u wat m8?

You forgot Thomas Mann

Do you mean people that make up words? I'm confused.

he's talking about people who like to diddle kids

>Knut Hamsun

Fuck off.

Oh, good. I like it when writers make up words.

What about when they diddle kids?

Not a fan. Prefer nonce words.

You must have mixed feelings about Lewis Carroll then

>believing the slander
There is no hope for you user

I dislike the Jabbawocky, because I have to deal with words from it in RPGs. I don't care much for him, really. I prefer more functional words. Like elbow.

why don't other art forms accomodate pedos to the same extent as literature?

you get one or two filmakers etc....

literally half of hollywood are pedos you fool.

the rest of the pedos are in government

Writers have an obsession impulse to document their entire lives, all their thoughts, experiences and desires eventually come out.
Film makers need to actually get caught

There are quite a few people on your list who weren't gay or exclusively homo. I'm pretty sure Ginsberg and Milo are the only ones who've never been married nor had children.

I think there's more of a Jew conspiracy in publishing. Jews have been in control of the press for a long time in the US, England, and France.

if you believe that it is wrong to do harm unto others, yes.

Gay men have inherently superior linguistic abilities.