I;m thinking about thos sodium-content

I;m thinking about thos sodium-content

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lI2lWuoMV3I
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnJ7j4__Ppk33pma2E8Ox5ODhDN2kZeac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She’s not wrong though

Sodium isn't all that bad as long as you drink enough water.

>
Sodium retains water Incase you didn’t know

It
s the oil thjat gives it teh flavorr

The fact that the main ingredient of her pasta sauce is pasta sauce cracks me up so much.

Are her videos archived anywhere? Last time I looked they had been deleted.

anyone have the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=lI2lWuoMV3I

Ah, so many classic moments.
>confident in the sodium content
>fresh basil, already cleaned
>i look at the surface of the pot and sprinkle until it covers approximately one half of the surface
>you can remove it but it is the oil that gives it the taste
>it's very simple to just chop it into little pieces [hacks clumsily]
>the onion, oil and garlic mixture is working its way to a boil

>Contadina or Hunt's Tomato Sauce (NOT Puree!)
>Remember it's tomato SAUCE NOT PUREE! (she definitely made this mistake before)
>Gives the measurement of seasoning loosely estimated by the surface area of the pot
>People might say that my sauce has too much oil but it is the oil which gives it the taste!
>Only use canola or vegetable oil and don't use olive oil though
>washes an onion that was already peeled
>ruins an entire bulb of garlic by cutting the entire fucking thing for 5 cloves that she could've just broken off
>washed the garlic too?

Does anyone have the screencap of the thread where user makes THE TASTE?

I love this video

Bump for this

Do you have the meatball one? That's the one I can't find.

>you can peel this however you choose, I just like to save time and do it that way
IT DIDN'T SAVE TIME, MARIE

>That's the one I can't find.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnJ7j4__Ppk33pma2E8Ox5ODhDN2kZeac

>plop

love you, user

fuck you can tell this woman was a hot bimbo back in the day
just by the fact that she is of an older generation and doesnt know anything about cooking
she was some hot piece of ass that didnt need to know about cooking to make up for her looks

You can tell that she was always a nasty butterface.

>meatballs
>secret ingredient
>eggs

we need to find out

This is pretty basic but i dont think it taste bad. But still pretty odd way to make a tomato sauce. She doesnt look too good, maybe shes depressed?

>maybe shes depressed
▄ D I V O R C E D ▄

USA! USA!

or eat enough potassium, which is

>tfw the doctor tells me to have more salt in my diet because low blood pressure

i've read that for some people, salt actually doesn't even have an effect on BP

Someone made her sauce here and it looked like oily tomato soup

yur wrill notirce Im nort ursering a measuring spoorn

That's probably because for most people, there's some other thing doing more to fuck up their BP (like alcoholism, obesity, smoking, genetics, being a lazy layabout). You have to consistently consume massive amounts of sodium for it to really have a significant effect.

>Drops meat on the clean counter
>Throws it out

who is in the wrong here?

thanks!

I have to say though that there is a video with Anthony Bourdain (I searched for "knife skills" IIRC) where he is looking over the cook's shoulders in some pretty fancy Italian restaurant and they were making their tomato sauce pretty much exactly like Marie. Including the part where they fried garlic and onions in oil and then strained all the oil into the tomato liquid.

LIES

the constant focusing and refocusing of the camera made me actually seasick

who the fuck makes sauce with fucking canola oil

not only is it one of the unhealthiest oils in terms of composition, there's so many better flavored oils

fucking christ

The solution for that is to drink more water, dingus.

I always wash things regardless. It's going to be eaten, and I don't want any residuals from peeling. Same reason I wash tomatoes really. They've been handled by third worlders more than likely.

You're autistic.

my friend and i have same blood pressure; we've measured at same time. and he's 35 pounds heavier than me (and we are same height) wtf...

It's like when girls are friends for a long time and their menstrual cycles sync.

haha, yeah...

THEE OIEL

chopp;ing thos onions

>JUST!